Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Petition...

Community Member

I got burnt out years ago from the constant grind of doing the same end game stuff for each alt. When TR came into the game I came back and found enjoyment again constantly going from lvl1-20 and TR. I won't be able to do that now unless I stock up heavily before update 20 on True Hearts of Wood using my epic tokens. As they don't stack I refuse to have my character filled with hearts for future lives that far in advance.

Turbine, you have multiple ways of doing things already ingame. Yes, it's sloppy, but leave us our epic token turn in and possibly even add iconic reincarnation wood and epic reincarnation wood for epic tokens in the twelve also.

If this change comes about you might as well remove house cannith challenges. All the people I know only do cannith challenges to change them into epic tokens for hearts of wood.

yup, /signed

i already pretty much own the game (except wheloon, oh noes), but i still buy and spend TP. if this change goes live i'll probably keep playing, but i doubt i'll keep paying.

oh, yeah - come join us on the bridge
    http://captiongenerator.com/8795/ddo-u20changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape_Man View Post
    Having a clue about what you're talking about is not a prerequisite of posting on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Think of it as trolling by not trolling.

/signed Im VIP for 5 years, paid for all the expansions, not heavily into TRing though. I guess I have enough tokens for a few hearts so it wont effect me that much. But it seems a pretty heavy handed change. Were the tokens part of the dupefeast and have to be changed?

Is the devs opinion that

"its too easy to TR" lets make it harder?"

Or

"The system is broke, lets change it and make more profitable?"

Or

"Change for changes sake?"

OR all of the above?

Community Member

/signed

This has already stopped my 9-year-old son from playing. He's slowly saving up the tokens of the twelve to do his first TR ever. He won't get there in time. He's disgusted (rightly so) and has just moved on to another game. I've followed him for all of our gaming time together which means I'll be around less, spending less, canceling my VIP (as it's not worth it if I'm not playing a lot)...basically a huge net loss on what I would have spent versus what I will be spending (likely nothing).
    Tajawuka 9 monk/8 ranger/3 arti AA (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

Quote Originally Posted by sdrocky View Post
    Probably wont stop me playing. but it most certainly will stop me paying.
    ^This

/signed

Community Member Caellwin-Orion's Avatar

petition Signed

Founder

/signed

I wish Turbine would stop coming up with this type of extreme change that wastes both their time and ours. Tokens are currently free drops in Epic chests. The currency for TRing should remain free, not be something we have to give up another reward for. Turbine wants us to TR instead of creating sufficient end game quests, why should we "pay" (whether by losing another reward or through the store) to participate in Turbine's version of endgame?

I hate to say this... but...

/signed

/signed

/signed.

if this goes live, I won't TR again b/c of the overwhelming grind to do so. That will mean I will be stuck at the high end content. Usually I end up missing the low level content after some time, and missing it, and then TR to enjoy that nostalgic feeling. With such a grind, I'll probably just get bored of the game. That will be a positive in my life if it refocuses me onto the stuff I've been ignoring but it means I will eventually have to cancel my sub.

Anyways, not going to cancel immediately out of anger or anything. I will continue to enjoy the game and, when I get bored with the high end, well, hello life back!

/signed
    i'll stop paying, that's for sure. seeing as how i already pretty much bought the game, i might keep playing for free, but i'll be done buying TP, xp tomes/pots, cosmetics, etc etc.

the changes as they stand are bad, and what's currently been discussed by turbine officials doesn't go anywhere near far enough.

(several toons on orien, khyber and ghallanda btw)
    http://captiongenerator.com/8795/ddo-u20changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape_Man View Post
    Having a clue about what you're talking about is not a prerequisite of posting on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Think of it as trolling by not trolling.

/signed

Stopped paying a whille back due to all the forgotten realms content and bad QA/loot/low exp/story telling

Willing to pay again when they make good eberron content again.

NO to the saga/CoV/loss of token of the 12

i already quit log in chat to chat with friends and dont run anything I sit and read all day instead cause im so disgusted they keep trying to fix stuff that aint broken aka loot table random gen loot quest rewards based on class . there absoulutely no point of playing the game any more its not even fun anymore

/signed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345