Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Petition...

Community Member

Default we dont care what you think...

Quote Originally Posted by Gremmlynn View Post
    I see this affecting my game play very little. At least until it fails and they pull the plug.

Problem is, if they don't do it they are probably as likely to have to pull the plug. So here's hoping enough whales decide to go the DDO store rout for their TRing needs.
    we don't care what you think...this is a petition not a troll lounge. Please take your greatclub and your Pauly D jersey shore haircut (cause trolls resemble pauly d for sure in this game ) and troll another thread. we could care less if it affects YOUR game this thread is for those that it DOES affect. have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud5 View Post
    /signed

To me what makes this game fun is the heroic journey and then tr into new classes and have fun with friends, making me pay to tr or force me to grind continuously on higher lvls its not gona keep me playing/paying this game
    My plan is to make 15 or so hearts for different toons before U20. I will then ONLY use my tr hearts to reincarnate and I will not buy anything they try to offer us with the update. We all know Turbine is out of touch, but they may come around when more people start talking with their wallet.
    Flabby-Flaber-Flabo--Heifer-Oinks

LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Gremmlynn View Post
    Problem is, if they don't do it they are probably as likely to have to pull the plug. So here's hoping enough whales decide to go the DDO store rout for their TRing needs.
    I'd rather they pull the plug then.

I'd rather remember this as a flawed yet excellent game rather than watch it devolve into a sh*thole.
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

Hahaha, look, now they're moving the threads again. Time to start a new one in the general section.
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Oh no, not another thread
    Thread count is much more powerful than post count. Unless maybe its an Official Discussion thread, like the original Epic TR thread, that goes to 80 pages in the first week, the devs will pay much more attention if 80 billion new threads are being posted by new players, than if there's just one thread everyone's posting in. Especially if they're being forced to move them all

/signed

/signed

i'll play unitl the servers go down most likely but I'll never spend anymore money if they change the aquisition of (ie enormously ramp up the grind to acquire) heroic hearts. Turbine you keep making these weird decisions that just don't make sense. Leave heroic TR alone. You want us to pay more for your new Epic Reincarnation? Ok put whatever price you want on it, just remember if you make it too expensive or way too grindy very few will bother with it.

Someone needs to post the pic of Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown.

There aren't many of us that will keep trying like Charlie, most of us will go find some one nicer with whom to play.
    "Its not D&D anymore, more D$D." -- Brannigan
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post
    /signed

I will cancel my VIP subscription and that of my family as well, if the change to TR goes live on the disclosed costs.
    Well lets start there and let them see if they can convince me to resubscribe..

Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

Community Member

/signed

/Signed

GH is the only pack that has Sagas, and I don't/won't ever own one of the Expansions. If I can't continue to use Epic Tokens (or whatever they were changed to, just a couple of updates ago), then I'll never TR again. Since there is no end game, this would make it pointless for me to continue to play. And no, I will not post a dramatic "I quit" thread if this occurs, I'll just leave & come back occasionally to mock the players who stay yet continue to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Don't remove existing hearts-for-tokens trade-in. Other than that, I'm OK with the new proposed system.
    This.

So I suppose that means "/signed", since we know how often they change what goes Live from what we see on Lammania...

(I already cancelled my sub when U19 came out, but was considering re-upping until this brilliant idea hit the fan)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

/signed

Unhappy /signed

Name: LeoLionxxx / LionFire
    Server: Orien

My main objection to this proposed change in how we earn out Hearts of wood is that it will kill older material and make our hard earned tokens of the twelve essentially worthless (Yes, we fully know about the augments). The grind of quests and mobs on epic gives a grand feeling that every single one brings us closer to the coveted hearts of wood we need to TR. Having to slowly approach this achievement via the saga system is something that will not be viable, at least until a dozen more sagas are added to the list.

The rest of this update has been looking great thus-far, but this is the one rotten apple to spoil the lot. I'm all for making it so that FR content counts towards TR, but please, find another way.
    Because DDO content is created by hand, some issues cannot be fixed with a global change. We must fix these issues one-by-one by hand with the help of bug reports. This includes:
    Ladder issues: please include the /loc when reporting a ladder issue

Quote Originally Posted by Failedlegend View Post
    /signed to keep HEROIC TR the same

As for Heroic TR it should ALWAYS be some sort of Heroic content that allows you to get these as its used at Lvl 20, there's no reason to take it from the 12...my friend and I aren't super duper grinders...its takes us months to get to level 20 and would likely take us till the end of the year to get enough tokens to TR but now all those tokens we've gathered are being rendered useless (augments are easy to obtain from any collectable trader)

Leave it alone...leave Heroic TRs in the 12.

A cool idea to add (TR still in 12) following your idea is to add the ability for LR+0s to drop from heroic sagas or have the heroic sagas drop lesser commendation of valour which can be traded for an LR+0.
    Agree with this part.....it makes no sense for Heroic TR only to be earned by running epics (way too many times at that....). tokens should be kept for heroic true hearts.....Soemthign else that could be added (to keep the option for heroic TR in heroic lvs) is add the comms of valor as a guaranteed reward to all heroic raids.

Something like 50 N, 75 H, 100E (assuming numbers on lam stay the same, which most are pretty sure they will)....this would reinvigorate hound, Vod, Tod, etc....and all the former end game when the cap was 20.

But I have to stress, KEEP the token option as well.
    Agro - Paryan, Pary, Parrii, Parriahh
    Bringers of Darkness

Community Member darkly_dreaming's Avatar

/signed as well
    Goddess, you know it baybee!
    Zealotry ~ Zealot ~ Zeal ~ Chanteuse ~ Conceit : +5 to Sexterity, Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromuro View Post
    P.S: Besides Zealotry's voice is charming/mesmerizing and i bet she is a witch or a succubus disguised.

/signed!

Name - see my signature.
    Server - see my signature.

To be honest I don't know what to do, I am just so outright pee'd off with Turbine right now! Yet another half baked system which probably won't work and be up and down more times than a cheap prostitute's g-string.

Stoner81.

Default Keep the Old along with the new

/signed

I suggest that they keep the old system for those that do not like to play later or newer content if this fiasco goes live I may still play but will not pay and that means cancelling my VIP status.

Orien Server Player
    Don't be fooled life is a game and there is no cheat codes or glitches just really mad devs getting even with us all

Community Member

Default This update cant be allowed

/signed

This update will hurt a lot of people who like the challenge of TR'ing a lot of times to try new classes out

Community Member

/signed

I do not agree with the devs on this update...people like to TR too much to try out new classes they do not want to be burdened with this system with the sagas to get the TR material...its absurd and I would cancel my subscription if this happens

Community Member

I am sure I will have to leave whether I want to or not. Even if I were okay with the change, how many times do you really think I can do 600 to 1500 quests in the same 6 sagas before I never want to play again? If I were to get even a single epic TR item before quitting the game out of boredom I would be very surprised. And if I did make it there is no way I could do it twice. Leaving will be the only option left because there will simply be no point in playing. I am not going to play the game for gear because you refuse to make gear worth getting (i.e. gear that my TR can use). I would run epic raids if the epic gear they dropped had a minimum level of 4, but as long as epic gear is only useable by epic characters, there is no point in bothering to get it. The quiver found in the Ascension Chamber should be your role model for all raid gear if you actually want me to run it. Any item with a level 18+ minimum level is useless to a person that spends his time doing heroic TR's.
    Everyone who is not in the true definition of "hardcore" is looked down on as a "casual", unwilling or incapable of understanding the true brilliance of having twelve-year-olds insult you while they are teabagging your virtual corpse. - Christian Ward columnist for The Escapist

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast