Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Petition...

/signed

I may or may not quit playing altogether, but I'm sure not going to pay for my stress break becoming even more stress if these changes go live.
    .: Sarlona - High Lords of Malkier :.
    .: Inamorata (Heroic Completionist) / Signalmixer (TR3) (Vorpal Queen) / Darkchylde-1 / Darqchylde / Rashree (TR) / Arising :.
    .: Groundloop (TR4) / Lainiel (TR2) / Zephale (Vorpal Princess) / Aurachylde / Torrynn :.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post
    /signed

I will cancel my VIP subscription and that of my family as well, if the change to TR goes live on the disclosed costs.
    Don't wait - cabcel now. If the change gets voted out, you can always resub, but cancelling sends a strong mesage.

Community Member

Thumbs down no way!

and here it goes again.

Turbine didnt you noticed our 1st reaction when you introdued the Epic Tr and want to get rid of our Epic desiny's?
    We all told you if you get a new System of Epic Tr leave the Heroic TR how it was. So why you start again with mixing it up with the new Heart of Woods and get rid of the Twelve Tokens. You are starting a **** storm again.
    Let the Heroic Wood vendore how it was with the Twelve Tokens and bring the new Epic TR with your new Commondations and no one will bother with that.

If we loose our oportunity to get the heroic hearts of Wood with Tokens ist time to get a nother game to spend my Money on.
    I am forced to Play the game when i am 20 till i get my heroic Wood again. so i have to Play on and on till lvl 25 or above till i can tr heroic again? no way. this was and is still a f2p game. you make it harder and harder to fill the lfm's on low Level with this

/signed

/signed, despite a lack of belief that it will do any good.

Hero

In like Flynn.

Community Member

I see this affecting my game play very little. At least until it fails and they pull the plug.

Problem is, if they don't do it they are probably as likely to have to pull the plug. So here's hoping enough whales decide to go the DDO store rout for their TRing needs.

Community Member

Default Believe It!

/signed

Already canceled 1 account in this house since U19.
    This will be that last straw.

/Signed

Ubless someone at Turbine can give me a valid reason why it is good for us that Heroic True Hearts of Wood will no longer be available for Dungeon Tokens.

/signed

server is Khyber and forum name is the same as my main in game. i got nothing to hide

if the new TR system goes live because the Commendations are BTC and the amount it seems you get for completing a saga, i will not TR again. since i will not TR again and there is nothing but a painful ED grind and nothing really what is considered "end game" with loot being invalidated every few months, i cant say i wont actually stop playing but i wont see a reason to justify paying for VIP anymore. ive been on the fence several times the last few years because i didn't like the direction of the game, but this new TR system would more than likely be the end for me. take what i say for what its worth, but im not shy about posting how i feel and what i think and my posting history should back me up.

2014 DDO Players Council

Don't remove existing hearts-for-tokens trade-in. Other than that, I'm OK with the new proposed system.

Quote Originally Posted by EndofDDOdays View Post
    This thread is dedicated to everyone who would like their voice to be heard regarding the new TR system. I myself will be quitting this game if this change goes live. If you would like to combine our efforts in stopping the new TR system please post to this thread. Make sure to list your server and a toon name. Please state your issues with the new TR system and how you will be reacting if it does indeed go live. Also please refrain from making comments that could get this thread locked. This is for SERIOUS protestors only. My concern is simple...The cost of this game is driving away players. The servers are empty as it is. I have paid for many things in this game...but TR will not be one of them. This change will Indeed be the death of DDO. One needs only to look at the population charts post UD19 to see that this games new LOOK is chasing away players. Does turbine really think MAKING us pay for TR is going to keep US or bring back the player that quit right as UD19 dropped? PLEASE DDO, DO THE RIGHT THING...TYVM from the players that care...we love the game, but these changes are too much.
    If this is an additional method of being able to earn Heroic TRs good ... if the old way is removed ... Petition Signed!

Community Member

/signed

join the wayfinder bridge sit in protest?

what time will turbine be online....surely nobody is working on a saturday.

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

/signed to keep HEROIC TR the same

The others honestly I'm fine with Epic HoW and Iconic TRs requiring that we run Epic Sagas because they both require Lvl 28, I really do hope the "17" commendations that are currently showing for Epic Hard is a mistake because some builds just don't work in Elite despite being really fun...Elite should be an option not a requirement (Cordovan mentioned something about "challenging ourselves" in response to the 17 comms complaint I assume he meant do it on elite.)

As for Heroic TR it should ALWAYS be some sort of Heroic content that allows you to get these as its used at Lvl 20, there's no reason to take it from the 12...my friend and I aren't super duper grinders...its takes us months to get to level 20 and would likely take us till the end of the year to get enough tokens to TR but now all those tokens we've gathered are being rendered useless (augments are easy to obtain from any collectable trader)

Leave it alone...leave Heroic TRs in the 12.

A cool idea to add (TR still in 12) following your idea is to add the ability for LR+0s to drop from heroic sagas or have the heroic sagas drop lesser commendation of valour which can be traded for an LR+0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

If the laughable 17 coms per saga goes live with the current heart costs, I'll walk away from the game. That alone wouldn't quite push me over the edge, but the overall attitude from Turbine is just getting to me. They push new ways of getting cash from me while destroying parts of the game I like in order to attempt to monetize it more. Then nothing but silence on hot topics that deserve attention and discussion. That doesn't get me to spend more money. That pushes me away. Whoever is in charge of monetizing can be sent to Zynga where he might be appreciated more by the low intelligence "gamers" that enjoy their products. We don't want that here.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

/signed

Turbine actually got me excited about U20 and reincarnation. Now that they're shown their new method I have to say that I'll leave the game and never look back if this is what appears on live.

Community Member

Oh no, not another thread

Community Member

Default thank you all...

thank each of you for your voice...here is the current status of wayfinder marketplace...ill keep you updated http://imgur.com/6WR2UVq

If this new system goes live it will kill my project characters. At some point, that means I'll be bored silly with this game. I won't be buying any future expansions or adventure packs. I won't be buying Spirit Cakes when quests go bad and the whole party is down. I won't be buying Turbine Points every year as I have in the past.

In short, if the proposed TR system goes live, Turbine loses any future money from me.
    Once upon a time, I was part of a team, and we saved some children. What have you done with your life?

Community Member

/signed

To me what makes this game fun is the heroic journey and then tr into new classes and have fun with friends, making me pay to tr or force me to grind continuously on higher lvls its not gona keep me playing/paying this game

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast