Default Anyone have videos of Mabar lag?

My computer is old and slow so I can't do video capture while in-game. For anyone who can, I'd love to see some videos posted showing the lag.

Twice in a row now, the moment the dragon appears it's non-stop crippling lag (can't move, cast spells, or do anything) for everyone in the instance for 5-10 solid minutes until the first altar dies, then a minute or two later we all get booted back to the graveyard due to failure.

I'm not convinced anyone at Turbine is ever actually running Mabar instances on live, so maybe video evidence would convince them that there's actually a problem.

As it stands, this event in pretty embarassing.

EDIT: I'd particularly like a lag video to show examples of typing text into general chat and it not showing up for 45+ seconds, along with no yellow/red/any latency icon to pin it on disconnecting.

Take a screenshot. It will have the same effect.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    My computer is old and slow so I can't do video capture while in-game. For anyone who can, I'd love to see some videos posted showing the lag.

Twice in a row now, the moment the dragon appears it's non-stop crippling lag (can't move, cast spells, or do anything) for everyone in the instance for 5-10 solid minutes until the first altar dies, then a minute or two later we all get booted back to the graveyard due to failure.

I'm not convinced anyone at Turbine is ever actually running Mabar instances on live, so maybe video evidence would convince them that there's actually a problem.

As it stands, this event in pretty embarassing.

EDIT: I'd particularly like a lag video to show examples of typing text into general chat and it not showing up for 45+ seconds, along with no yellow/red/any latency icon to pin it on disconnecting.
    Does this help

I didn't "DIE" for about another 2 minutes.

Socio
    Thelanis: Larzen
    Guild: Leader of The Hatchery