Hybrid View

Community Member

Default Dont buy nothing in game till they change the hearts idea

thats it, if they dont respect us lets fight back

Community Member

I agree. Canceling sub and not tossing down a penny for turbine until they make this right. I will be spreading the message in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Substitutename View Post
    I agree. Canceling sub and not tossing down a penny for turbine until they make this right. I will be spreading the message in game.

we have no other way to let turbine know they are not doing the right things now a days

Community Member

Do a sit-in in Korthos Village/Marketplace/Harbor/Eveningstar. Do nothing but explain to and invite other players to join.
    I already informed my guild. Wayfinder will offer resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    Wayfinder will offer resistance.
    So that's two people.

on a serious note

/signed it's a bs move by turbine.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by merridyan View Post
    Fewer players is not the answer, because it needs more opinions against this idea. Fewer players = fewer opposite opinions. Log in but do nothing. Just sit there (it's hard I know, but there is no other way to make the devs think about it). Fight back!

Fewer players is not the answer, because it needs more opinions against this idea. Fewer players = fewer opposite opinions. Log in but do nothing. Just sit there (it's hard I know, but there is no other way to make the devs think about it). Fight back!
    Heck, I might do this. Just camp out on Wayfinder, in the Marketplace?

How does this hurt turbines bottom line with money or how does it show a decrease in log ons to show that people are leaving. It has zero chance to be noticed by the powers that be and effecting things. Real sit ins disrupt day to day operations of a location and get their notice that way.

Community Member HernandoCortez's Avatar

I don't buy TPs since the expansion. I don't like the changes and I'm not spending money until I see something good from Turbine. They should AT LEAST care to listen about our opinions on the stupid changes they want to make.
    EXTREME PREJUDICE™ - by Turbine.

GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.

You realize that you used a double negative in your thread title , and the actual meaning is probably opposite what you intended... unless you really want people to buy stuff in game ('Don't buy nothing' literally means 'buy something').

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Freakingfail View Post
    /sign

fight back, because constructive feed-back sometimes doesn't change anything. (never mind the double negative - it suits us, because we have an interest and we would buy - but not under these circumstances).

Here's the related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakingfail View Post
    How is it fighting back to buy stuff on the store and give them more money? I don't get it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasys View Post
    How is it fighting back to buy stuff on the store and give them more money? I don't get it.
    Don't be evil. This obviously was a grammar mistake, but the intention is chaotic good and it will affect us all if we do not offer resistance.

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Default I know what you meant OP, but yes it is a double negative, but yes I get it.

I'm glad there is a thread like this. Today I was going to spend 20 bucks and get some points. I have a budget every pay day and I was stoked when I got home from work! I first went to forums before logging in and changed my mind.

Community Member

Don't buy anything from the store. And just do Token quests. Invite level 1 players to do Token quests if necessary, and if you're not doing Token quests, sit down in the Marketplace/Eveningstar and do nothing, to offer resistance ("doing nothing" is the best way to show your anger to the devs, because they expect you to do "something" all the time, the main MMO purpose and source to make you buy something). Keep cool and resistant. This change is not going to go live.