Default I see problems and and lack of attention due to players

Hi, I am very sad with some comments and the way developers has been treating the game mechanics and the new ...

Hindering increasingly true reincarnation: Creating more and more obstacles to achieve it, is no longer enough xp to be higher every reencaranção and the amount of tokes now will create more obstacles, and one more way to make us spend more money

Soon they will be removing the reward of TP to finish 100 points of FAVOR, thing that you should actually extend to players reincarnated just like 50% after first reincarnation and 5% after the news

It has bugs that are never fixed, Like: the bug when trying to climb a ladder and the character can not, Hirelings Hirelings who stop over traps, do not respond to the command properly, perform unnecessary actions and do your job, and always stand still not knowing what to do.

I'm complaining because it spent so much money on this game, bought the expansions of the game, bought all accounts options, VIP a year and out all TPs that I buy regularly, and have not seen improvements in what you think is not important such as:
    1- Game translation and support for the Portuguese
    2- Purchase of resources by DDO Market as the store My ddo within the game, with the same payment options
    3- I only see players favoring U.S. and Europe, as if we did not exist Brazilians, remembering that in all there are many servers, and are victims of prejudice and bullying and joking idiots like the lack of culture of many thinking that speak Spanish, Portuguese and Spanish are absolutely different languages!!!
    4- The lack of respect for players and their style of play, as if it required everyone to be equal and not being able to play their way
    5- And not to mention the disdain and lack of interest of some help when an item, bought the Turbines are not credited properly, I say this because many of my friends who do not understand English are disadvantaged because they can not if you want to contact support and many sometimes even contacting are neither answered because you ask account data that does not have by not being able to use local credit card.
    6- Make an advertisement very beautiful that you can play for free but do not meet even with half the specified in the contract creating the account, and if you want to think about solving these problems.

I am very upset about this because I love DDO, I really like the game, but I am unhappy with the sole interest of gainr and not to invest so that we Brazilians can enjoy the same way as the other...

A clear example of how a more dedicated attention to Brazil to bring you not only more profit as fewer problems, is the same as the company BLIZZARD, trduziu the game World of Warcraft, created a support for Brazil, allowed the migration of the characters to the Brazilian server and the result was that in less than a year had to open another three servers since they were already crowded with the newly created only veteran players, and add other after a middle place to make payment in the game, had even greater profit because the price was fair.

The system pagamenteo the game is made for tuition, a paid subscription for 15 Reais for Brazilians, and u $ 15 for Americans, and the result? MANY people play the game and spend. I say this because in the middle of the year I be extressed with DDO and I try it and thanks to easy of acquisition, bought all expansions and still play the game, because the value is fair and easy to acquire

While on my beloved DDO, buying expansions at the time of launch is only through the DDO MARKET where I have to ask a friend to buy for me, passing money, risking go wrong, as I was once locked my account becouse a dammn Reender card that did not work right and I had to pay it back.
    And the worst part is that many will complain about this comment, and to help more, nothing will be done. But I believe we have a soul interested and intelligent enough as to think fondly about my comment and do something that brings results!

And I have much to thank the support Toffre because it was the only one until today really helped me with the problems I had had others that were legal but also most ... best not to comment
    Last edited by Satrov; 10-19-2013 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satrov View Post
    3- I only see players favoring U.S. and Europe, as if we did not exist Brazilians, remembering that in all there are many servers, and are victims of prejudice and bullying and joking idiots like the lack of culture of many thinking that speak Spanish, Portuguese and Spanish are absolutely different languages!!!
    Nothing Turbine can do about it.

I don't advertise where I'm from = I don't get jokes about my country being a bunch of cowards eating frogs oiled under their hairy armpits with a baguette and some fine cheese not approved by the U.S. F.D.A. while sitting on a bidet.
    Last edited by Ykt; 10-19-2013 at 02:53 AM.