Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mummy. I hate having to decide what to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine asks
    A powerful Necromancer raises you as one of the undead! Which type would you want to be, and why?
    That's EASY! I would be...

A DOOMSPHERE! I would be immune to pitiful PC attempts to enchant me, zap me with energy drain, or trap me in their webs, because I can FLY joker! But I could do all those things back at the PCs and they would curse my name forever and ever, amen. Oh, and I would write my name in Special PurpleTM, so that 95% of all spells, weapons and other attacks would be utterly useless. I would carve out a domain for myself in the Underdark using my disintegrate eye beam and use my charm eye beam to make the necromancer who transformed me into my loyal and abiding servant. He was a fool to think he could control the whims of the ultimate doomsphere. But the best part of it would be my name. It would contain so many consonants that it would be rendered near unpronounceable by the tongues of mortal men. Then when they curse my name, at least HALF of the curses would be about the fact that they cannot pronounce my name. I would slowly gather an army of drow from my underdark domain using my charm eye beam until eventually I would overrun Cormyr with so many the people of Eveningstar would flee. I would fly into Wheloon and use my disintegrate eye beam (it's a multi-purpose tool) to destroy the walls surrounding the prison city and liberate the worshippers of Shar. They would look unto me as a flying gift sent by their shadow god and I would lead them to victory over the pitiful remnants of the Kingdom of Cormyr. Then I would take my rightful place among the Netherese lords and live out an eternity (undead are immortal baby!) as one of the most powerful creatures mortals have ever beheld. In time they would come to worship me. Soon my clerics would be so numerous they would outnumber the followers of Shar. I would bless them with my transmutation eye beam (special installation) and grant them an eye stalk. Then with my mighty horde of divine followers, thankful liberated Wheloon prisoners, and enchanted drow, I would challenge Shar and defeat her in an epic battle. As the divine force ebbs away from the shadow goddess, I would absorb it and all its glory. Then all the Netherese would bow before me. The Forgotten Realms would be my oyster. Even Llolth would be jealous.

I'd be a spectral dragon! Who wouldn't?

I would be a True Druidic undead that could be acquired by exchanging 20 Tokens of the Twelve.

Community Member

I'd be an Undead Game Master (with scary glowing polyhedral dice!). My adventures would live forever and all those who enter would stay forever too.

I would like to be raised as a vampire, the charisma bonus would help me as a bard.

Community Member

¡An alhoon! The illithid are so cute

Dracolich . who wouldnt want to fly, use magic and knock out enemies with tail? Also with that kind of breath I wouldnt have to worry about toothbrush. I always dreamed about the date with Truthful One
    Last edited by Kayla93; 10-19-2013 at 02:14 PM.

Community Member

A zombie pirate. So I can say "Arrr!". At least until my jaw falls off...

Community Member

Wait - I died? I didn't agree to that.

A revenant. I'd teach him not to disturb my sleep.
    Someone got it wrong. Everyone expected the Spanish Inquisition because they were required to give 30 days notice, by law.
    I can be found on Orien. My more active toons are Cilon, Solstone in Your Pack, and sometimes Acroyer.

Community Member

Cholthulzz FTW

Community Member

hmmm if I got turned into an undead I would want to be a dracolich. I mean whats not cool about an undead dragon that could wipe out a party by itself.

Community Member

Post Quell

I would be a member of Quell race, terror of divine spellcasters and adventurers. Hunting paladins and clerics, feasting on their divine power, I would make them my own servants. Why? Because who can face incorporreal undead, who is especially good at killing his biggest enemies, divine spellcasters?

Smile

The kind of vampire that gets all shiny in the sun and attracts A-list Hollywood starlets

Community Member

I'd say an arclich. That way I can explore uknown realms of might and magic and discover powers beyond what anyone could have coneceived of far from the prying eyes of adventurers, looters, or anything else. And if anyone does happen to come by, they can feed my search for the secrets of the multi-verse...

Ghost in the Warforged.

Community Member

Default Undead Kobold!

Everyone loves the cute llil kobolds!

Draclich

Dracolich

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast