Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

I'll add my voice in with the masses: This change is not desired, needed, nor is it sane.

Of my entire guild, only one person buys hearts via the DDO Store. The rest of us earn them through tokens. In my case, I have exactly one Epic-geared and capable character, my Monk, who is durable enough to run most anything EH solo. I use her to farm tokens, and for when the two guildies who actually like the post-20 content want to play that I have someone good enough to run with them.

Of my other characters, I have 4 more stalled at 20, never doing anything past Heroic-level quests trying to assist others in reaching 20. Once that's done, they settle for awhile. My Rogue will soon be there, and will likely stall out as well. I do not like the post-20 game, as it is boring and poorly designed. The only truly great packs available in Epics are VoN, GH, and the like; old Heroic packs that are more fun to play at-level elite as Heroics. They are less fun by far on Epic, where mob hp is scaled to ludicrous speed, and nothing else changes.

BtC means I can no longer TR. My monk will NEVER TR, but I have others who may have. Now they won't. Because my one epic character is not going to be farming for them, and they will not be able to farm themselves since they lack the gear to do so. Or in many cases, the past lives.

While me and my guild will not stop playing, we will stop TRing once our ground out hearts are gone (assuming you don't decide we "duped" them and delete the things out of our accounts, which will probably cause us to quit). And since most of us are either on a limited budget, or like me just quit giving you money due to massive corruption as evidenced by the TR Heart purchase change (I stopped after U14, you have yet to give me a reason to give you money since), $15 per life is out of the question. I don't spend that on gaming any more in 6 months, due to my backlog.
    It was the night before Hogswatch....

Optimus Prime/Grimlock 2016 Because in diplomacy, sending in the Dinobots is the only answer.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspilot View Post
    Even players on Wayfinder are upset about this, that is my second most played server and I've never seen that many players on the server log on at the same time, come on Turbine!
    A lot of these people are from different servers. We even have Menmir here doing trivia night and supplying entertainment.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sdrocky View Post
    A lot of these people are from different servers. We even have Menmir here doing trivia night and supplying entertainment.
    I see...although it doesn't matter where those players are from, it's just nice to see that people care.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by fredericko View Post
    1.)
    Having to ask these questions reminds me of the typical lazy coder / designer that says people are having trouble with the software / website / phone app because they don't understand / know how to use it, as if people were a bunch of retards or too lazy to move a finger.
    Um, dude, you need to try customer support before you complain about this sort of thing. For the application I support, 90% of the calls I get for supposed issues and holy cr ap moments are from people who simply aren't using the application correctly. And the frustrating thing is that sometimes I'll know they aren't using it correctly, and I'll try to explain the proper way or how to correct the issue, and the person will swear up and down that he's doing it right. I would actually have to log in remotely to the person's computer to make the correction because the person is frozen in his mindset that it's the application's error and not his.

That said, I think the above has nothing to do with the topic at hand. But I do think Tolero's misdirection worked very well. I wish I were half as good as changing the subject sometimes with my wife...

However, Tolero, people are still pis sed. People still hate this proposed change. If you want to give us another option for obtaining true hearts of wood, fine, but don't take away the current option. More options mean more people are happy. More people happy means more they play and more Turbine makes money. If you alienate gamers by taking away an option and replacing it with something that is horrible, it's not good.

Problems with comms of valor:
    1) The grind for them sucks as currently proposed.
    2) They are bound to character. Horrible. Some toons that I plan on TRing (such as helfs that are worthless now with points spent in tree requirements) I don't want to play epics AT ALL. I want to TR as fast as possible.
    3) The pigeonholing of only running certain quests sucks. Okay, yeah, I'm sure you'll all introduce more sagas in u20. Big deal. People should be able to choose which quests they run, not be forced to run certain ones for comm of valor.
    4) It devalues sagas. Right now completing a saga is cool. I get to choose between xp or skill tomes or guild reknown. I like that. If this system is implemented, my only chose will be comms of valor.
    5) It forces people to stay in epics. Some people don't like running epics. Some people just want to TR. Why force people into playing them? Just because devs spent time developing them? Lame.
    6) It devalues Eberron content. A LOT of people love ebberon content. Why take away one of the big incentives to run it? Just to push us all to FR stuff? Because that's the direction Turbine is going with future quests? Guys, leave us with options. See point above about options making people happy, etc.

A solution?
    Run with comms of valor. Fine. But give them for completing normal quests (both in FR and ebberon), too. Work it out so the grind is about on par with what it is now. Make them bound to account only. Do that, and the cr ap storm passes.
    -Taters
    Argonnessen: Catteras, Lukie, Totalle, Paularubia, Momentte, Complette, Malaena, Lethale, Tottalle
    Some clever quote is supposed to go here, right?

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspilot View Post
    I see...although it doesn't matter where those players are from, it's just nice to see that people care.
    We chose Wayfinder, as the first to sit were natives. The post for the poll was put up by a Wayfinder guild leader. The others have chosen to come and join us here as we are the smallest population server and the sit in will not greatly affect others who just want to play the game.

Me. i believe in spirits. I believe that a hand has guided us all here to keep the game Dungeons and Dragons and not allow it to be morphed into something we all would rather just not play.

Go and have a look around Delira's and you may guess who i mean.

But hey, I still believe in fairies to. They fly into me every day. And no i do not live in Kings Cross.

Community Member

Default My feedback on sagas

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    So we're still reviewing feedback at the moment, but just wanted to thank you all for providing comments and concerns regarding TR. This is a main focus of attention here in the dev pit.

Additionally, we'd also like to hear from players regarding your play patterns and sagas, as this is related ...
    - Do you feel like you understand how sagas work?
    - How easy do you find it to track your progress on sagas?
    - Do you multi-task your sagas? (e.g. running a quest because you know it will count towards more than one saga at once)
    I should preface my response by saying that since you introduced sagas (and have them in a stable enough state they no longer need to be disabled), I have not been playing much in epic levels, yet, as I have been working on getting my 3rd life rogue, 2nd life ranger/monk/rogue and first life rogue/monk/fighter to 20+. That is now done.

I have not run any sagas, yet. Here are the reasons why:

1. To be honest, I cannot figure out whether I have successfully accepted sagas from the saga-giver or not. The dialogue with them does not make clear whether I have successfully accepted their saga.

1a. The dialogue does not indicate I have successfully accepted the saga.
    1b. The chalice over their heads does not change.
    1c. On the map, all I see is the flashing checkmark like I am supposed to go talk to them still.

2. I click "Tell me what needs to be done" or whatever it actually says and then I get another dialogue with multiple options on it. One of those options, I know, is to find out what quests are in the saga. I have clicked that a couple of times. To be honest, I don't really care what quests are in the saga because the sagas because:

2a. The sagas are so freaking long it is overwhelming to see I have to run 10 or 15 quests in order to complete the saga. So, if I actually took the time to record all the quest names in the saga, I would be so discouraged by this huge checklist that alone would prevent me from running it.
    2b. Checklists are not fun. I don't want to need an app to keep track of which of my characters are where in each of the sagas. If I found spreadsheets to be fun, I would be an accountant and not a web developer.
    2c. The sagas are too long. I should be able to get a decent group together and bang out a saga in 3 or 4 hours. This means they should be 4 to 6 quests long. If it is going to take me multiple play sessions to complete a saga, then I will go back to ignoring which quests are in the sagas and just do the quests I want to do when I want to do them - and if sagas get completed, then bonus for me. If you want to understand why I will ignore the sagas' quest lists, see 2a and 2b above as well as the first two sentences of 2c.

3. I have not found any groups to run sagas. Now, given my complaints about sagas from all of point 2 and its sub-points above, this does not surprise me. Why would groups specifically form to complete sagas when everyone knows they cannot possibly complete a saga in one play session?

I have more play time than truly casual people do (because my wife is cool and I have no kids, save for my Irish Wolfhound), but even though I can literally get away with spending 8 hours straight playing on Saturday and Sunday (yes, each - and no, this is not proof I do not have a wife) the fact is that I don't often do that (nor do I want to). Long sagas just make playing DDO feel like a job. I already have a job, but thanks. We play DDO to have fun and not to maintain spreadsheets detailing progress for each of how many characters (I have 12, 10 of which are level 20+, 1 is level 8 on his second life, and 1 is level 15 on his first life [but the human male s&b animation is still broke and so he continues to languish]).

My suggestion would be to shorten the sagas or create arcs within the sagas that give rewards when those arcs are completed. Also, improve the existing dialogue interfaces so the player knows they have successfully accepted the saga. Fix the chalices above their heads and fix the map icons. Create an interface for us to use to easily find which sagas we have accepted and what our progress through those sagas is - which would alleviate the requirement for us to use spreadsheets as we currently do.
    Sarlona: Acaat || Ahchuykak || Anaiadeia || Atlacoya || Camalos || Coyopa || Gwylelwiel || Imahidden || Kisin || Pukuh || Temporarily

Quote Originally Posted by Coyopa View Post
    I should preface my response by saying that since you introduced sagas (and have them in a stable enough state they no longer need to be disabled), I have not been playing much in epic levels, yet, as I have been working on getting my 3rd life rogue, 2nd life ranger/monk/rogue and first life rogue/monk/fighter to 20+. That is now done.

I have not run any sagas, yet. Here are the reasons why:

1. To be honest, I cannot figure out whether I have successfully accepted sagas from the saga-giver or not. The dialogue with them does not make clear whether I have successfully accepted their saga.

1a. The dialogue does not indicate I have successfully accepted the saga.
    1b. The chalice over their heads does not change.
    1c. On the map, all I see is the flashing checkmark like I am supposed to go talk to them still.

2. I click "Tell me what needs to be done" or whatever it actually says and then I get another dialogue with multiple options on it. One of those options, I know, is to find out what quests are in the saga. I have clicked that a couple of times. To be honest, I don't really care what quests are in the saga because the sagas because:

2a. The sagas are so freaking long it is overwhelming to see I have to run 10 or 15 quests in order to complete the saga. So, if I actually took the time to record all the quest names in the saga, I would be so discouraged by this huge checklist that alone would prevent me from running it.
    2b. Checklists are not fun. I don't want to need an app to keep track of which of my characters are where in each of the sagas. If I found spreadsheets to be fun, I would be an accountant and not a web developer.
    2c. The sagas are too long. I should be able to get a decent group together and bang out a saga in 3 or 4 hours. This means they should be 4 to 6 quests long. If it is going to take me multiple play sessions to complete a saga, then I will go back to ignoring which quests are in the sagas and just do the quests I want to do when I want to do them - and if sagas get completed, then bonus for me. If you want to understand why I will ignore the sagas' quest lists, see 2a and 2b above as well as the first two sentences of 2c.

3. I have not found any groups to run sagas. Now, given my complaints about sagas from all of point 2 and its sub-points above, this does not surprise me. Why would groups specifically form to complete sagas when everyone knows they cannot possibly complete a saga in one play session?

I have more play time than truly casual people do (because my wife is cool and I have no kids, save for my Irish Wolfhound), but even though I can literally get away with spending 8 hours straight playing on Saturday and Sunday (yes, each - and no, this is not proof I do not have a wife) the fact is that I don't often do that (nor do I want to). Long sagas just make playing DDO feel like a job. I already have a job, but thanks. We play DDO to have fun and not to maintain spreadsheets detailing progress for each of how many characters (I have 12, 10 of which are level 20+, 1 is level 8 on his second life, and 1 is level 15 on his first life [but the human male s&b animation is still broke and so he continues to languish]).

My suggestion would be to shorten the sagas or create arcs within the sagas that give rewards when those arcs are completed. Also, improve the existing dialogue interfaces so the player knows they have successfully accepted the saga. Fix the chalices above their heads and fix the map icons. Create an interface for us to use to easily find which sagas we have accepted and what our progress through those sagas is - which would alleviate the requirement for us to use spreadsheets as we currently do.

i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    There should not be this artificial segregation of 1-20 and 21-28 which there currently is. DDO should be a level 1-28 game.
    Definitely agree with this part. I'm not a fan of the segregation either, and there is plenty of it there.

All of the below with the addition of keeping things BtA instead of BtC. I'm tired of BtC; BtCoE, etc. was a great idea, stop going back to BtC land.

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    1) The difference between the Faerun and Eberron campaign settings should be a matter of theme and lore, not game mechanics.

2) You've done it before, you can do it again...

Proposal:
    Eliminate Fragments of Tokens of the 12.
    Change Tokens of the 12/Epic Dungeon Tokens into Commendations of Valor, which are BTA.
    Change Greater Tokens of the Twelve/Epic Raid Tokens into Commendations of Heroism.
    Change Heroic Commendations into Commendations of Heroism.
    Adjust Pricing on Flawless Dragonscale and PDK favor rewards appropriately.

Drop Commendations of Valor in smallish quantities throughout all epic chests in all epic content.
    Include Larger bounties of Commendations as a saga reward option.

Commendations of Heroism should drop in all Epic Raids.

This gives players a unified Epic experience.
    This eliminates the lore restriction that you made too restrictive and didn't adhere to (no tokens in gianthold).
    This does not obsolete approximately one third of the quests in the Epic experience. (only 48 of the current 67 Epic quests are part of a saga.) It does not obsolete Carnival, Sentinels, Red Fens, or VoN from the epic experience.
    This does not force players into playing content they do not enjoy.
    I presume that the barter interfaces can take Commendations of that (programmatic) class as ingredients, much like the crafting interfaces can take equipment. So Lahar can take V-Comms for augments.
    This preserves the work done to introduce the Double-click a V-Comm to get a heart dialog.
    This does not devalue the other Saga end rewards offerings. (Who would take the XP, when it's required to build up V-Comms? "Rewards" should be rewarding, not "tough choices" Skill Tome vs TRing)
    Does not punish veteran players for accumulating wealth. New Currency each update is like the Stock Market crashing every 3 months. Everyone goes broke. Everyone starts over.
    This builds upon what you've already created, instead of destroying it to start anew.

This requires a minimal of coding into legacy code; although changing token fragments and tokens to relative values of Commendations may not be trivial. (though should be relatively small)
    I'm not sure how chests rewards are set. If every epic chest has a specific entry for a range of fragments to drop, it may be labor intensive to adjust every epic chest in the game. (Though, realistically, there's 69* of them. 67 + 2 new U20 ones)
    In the meantime...your hamster wheels are no longer fun. Add more carrots, and/or stop making them so far out of reach, and maybe I will renew again.

So we're still reviewing feedback at the moment, but just wanted to thank you all for providing comments and concerns regarding TR. This is a main focus of attention here in the dev pit.

Additionally, we'd also like to hear from players regarding your play patterns and sagas, as this is related ...
    - Do you multi-task your sagas? (e.g. running a quest because you know it will count towards more than one saga at once)

- Yes, i understand how sagas work
    - Tracking your saga progres is not that great, it would be much better to have new tab on character screen showing progress.
    - Usually i like to run certain quests for fun, loot, exp or what ever, and some quests i skip because i don't like them. Running certain quests for multiple sagas is nice, becouse it adds diversity, especially if you don't own
    all content.

As for the proposed changes on TR hearts, it seems that the price for the heart is way too high. Running 5-7 sagas for a heart would be ok, but not all people can run EE content, which should be taken into consideration.
    In that light, adding more sagas would be more than wellcome. I was hoping that with these new type of commendations you can think a way to upgrade all raid loot, which needs upgrade.
    Other point is current tokens of the twelve. Some people have those stocked and to rob them of their possession (taking away a possibility to purchase true heart) is not only rude, but plain robbery.
    While we are at it, Seal, Shard, Scroll way of getting epic items which are now made obsolete would mean no one would bother to run old epic content, since they have no use for tokens or items.

Alas, so many systems in this game are abandoned and unfinished, so adding a new one with no new prospects feels kinda bad, to put it mildly.

I love this game, and most changes in recent years were positive from my point of view, but this one just shows no potential of being positive.

yes

yes, the interface is good. even after you finish and get the opportunity to go back and run more elites to bump up the point total before you cash it in.

sagas are just a side benefit while hitting all the quests for the first time run through. some of the quests are too annoying to bother (what comes up, belly of beast) that groups are non existant even in guild. So they do not get run when you can do a few other quests just as fast to get the same xp that a saga would provide.

and while we're talking about changes. when you go back and change the way items are made and count for level, now you need to go back and redo all the named items (again) as they are under leveled compared to vendor trash. the "epic" weapons from pre motd are vastly underpowered now (chrono gear, desert, von, etc) with the exception of a handful (ie esos). isn't it better to just leave stuff alone the first time rather than keep bumping up the power level for the early game...
    Last edited by Thar; 10-21-2013 at 08:13 AM.
    Proud member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy, but we get &@#$% done.

Kilthar-Thar-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Klunk-Robothar-Minithar-Tharissa-Miriella

Community Member

The ability to pull up a sage compendium like the adventure compendium would be a huge help. This should include the name and location of the saga giver. Half the battle for me is finding the saga givers and I can never remember which are epic and which are heroic.

For the most part just running all the quests in all the sagas once and then getting all the rewards is the simplest way to do it.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

I suggest going back to the drawing board. There's about nothing that excites me about these changes as they're boorish money grabs.

I understand the sagas but the interface is horrible. There's no reasonable way to track it other then to check the DDO wiki who they are and what the quests are, but running back to the saga giver to check what you've done when they're spread all over the place is terrible.

I don't multi-task sagas since when I play I play whatever I feel like. I hate feeling constricted by choices. I play to entertain myself so it's pretty much what I feel like at the moment with the alt I pick. But tying the ability to TR (for free) by running Sagas and earning valor is a horrible system.

I don't think I can find words that explain how horrible it is. Sure, you want to make money but you made it a naked money grab. With the old system you had to get 20 tokens by running epic quests, but with an assortment of them there was no shortage of running through tons of them in a few days for tokens. And with the possibility of playing cannith challenge quests and convert mats to tokens it was possible to do so within a reasonable amount of time, free from constraint as how you did it.

Now you're FORCING people to play sagas and the valor you give is tepid. 17 valor for doing an entire saga? Where some TR require 2000 valor? Who thought this up?

Are you determined to make people like me leave this game? I spend money - lots of money. But I do so because this game USED to be entertaining. Now you've made me feel like everything can be bought and HAS to be bought in this game. And that just turns be off from playing at all.

This together with the new Otto's boxes are terrible ideas. Add to that having to leveling in off destinies in order to build up karma.

What ever happened to the team that gave us MOTU? Since then we've seen a horrible turn towards commercializing this game into terrible money grabbing schemes culminating with the rank shadowfail.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

There should not be this artificial segregation of 1-20 and 21-28 which there currently is. DDO should be a level 1-28 game.
    Hard to call it artificial when PnP IS segregated like that. Believe it or not character building is still close to the 3.x that has been slowly erroded away by WotC.

Community Member

It's 9am on Monday over in Turbine-land, people are still angry/upset, the occupy protest has been going on Wayfinder all weekend, two MMO websites have covered it, just waiting on Turbine Forum Staff to get their coffee and get out of their emergency meeting...

(I still stand by my posts earlier in the thread. Haven't logged in for more than an hour all weekend, where I'd normally be on at least 18 hours, and no more money being invested in DDO until this "idea" is mothballed, scrapped, and the "focus group" responsible moved over to IC, what should be the real cashgrab game for Turbine.)
    CBA to fix my forum title, RIP my old greenis.

Quote Originally Posted by Stretchicus View Post
    ...just waiting on Turbine Forum Staff to get their coffee and get out of their emergency meeting...
    I'm guessing there are going to be a lot of those people, the ones that don't control decisions, that will either say or really wish they felt like they could say, "I told you so."

I understand sagas.
    They are not tracked easily. Would like to see them show up in the quest log or have a separate tab.
    I multitask them.

My biggest complaint about sagas is that they are basically another arc I need to pick up. Most arc givers are near the quest givers. Not so saga-types. It can be very disheartening to realize you did not have the arc assigned when you thought you had it completed. I'd like to see sagas auto-assigned, but realize that may be asking for much.

Regarding the new reincarnation heart stuff: conceptually I think it's pretty cool. (I do REALLY hate having to choose commendations over the other juicy rewards though.) From what I've read though, the commendations are much too hard to come by. I saw a post that got 17 which means an epic heart could take HUNDREDS of saga runs to be earned.

I agree that tokens of the 12 are not an appropriate currency for non-heroic hearts. They are acquired in level 20-23 content. They seem very well suited for heroic TRs since, unlike sagas, they are gathered shortly after lvl 20. Furthermore, it is sad to see they will be so greatly devalued though.

Considering the volume of negative feed back regarding this change may I propose the following modifications for considerations:
    1. Reduce the number of saga completions required to get hearts. I personally feel about 10 normal or 1-2 true elite sagas should earn a heart. I may be undervaluing the hearts, but 53-200 is just out of the ball park of reason IMO.
    2. If sagas are the only way to get commendations, award them for completions IN ADDITION TO the saga reward list (or allow for 2 different saga awards to be chosen).
    3. Consider allowing tokens of the 12 to continue being a method (or the only in game method) to acquire heroic hearts.

As usual, I feel the Doo)o)0OOoMMMMmmm!!!1111!-sayers are overdoing it. I will not quit the game because of this change, but it could greatly impact my play. I just got my 1st completionist and had been looking forward to him becoming an "epic completionist" but that goal will likely be abandoned if it will take 6 months of sagas to get 1 epic heart.

As usual, thanks to all of you who make this game great.
    Someone got it wrong. Everyone expected the Spanish Inquisition because they were required to give 30 days notice, by law.
    I can be found on Orien. My more active toons are Cilon, Solstone in Your Pack, and sometimes Acroyer.

I also feel like you have missed the point of this thread with the post below, but I will give you my answers regardless.

Yes, and I actually like the idea and am looking forward to you expanding upon them and adding more loot to be obtained from them. This could be an easy way to obtain some of the old epic shard/seal/scrolls for those of us that still want to make some of these items (especially if you are not getting them to drop correctly in the end reward system), but you will need to make more sagas for the House quests as well (House P, House K, etc.), and IMO should be something to work towards regardless.

Could be easier, could be added to our Adventure Compendium so we don't have to keep going back and forth to the NPCs all the time.

Sometimes, but for the most part I have only worried about the Gianthold Saga at present, I am just in a cap and acquire loot phase for my main at present, but I am sure I will play around with them more in the future. It is a decent system that has a lot of potential if you mold it correctly.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by NytCrawlr View Post
    I also feel like you have missed the point of this thread with the post below, but I will give you my answers regardless.

Yes, and I actually like the idea and am looking forward to you expanding upon them and adding more loot to be obtained from them. This could be an easy way to obtain some of the old epic shard/seal/scrolls for those of us that still want to make some of these items (especially if you are not getting them to drop correctly in the end reward system), but you will need to make more sagas for the House quests as well (House P, House K, etc.), and IMO should be something to work towards regardless.

Could be easier, could be added to our Adventure Compendium so we don't have to keep going back and forth to the NPCs all the time.

Sometimes, but for the most part I have only worried about the Gianthold Saga at present, I am just in a cap and acquire loot phase for my main at present, but I am sure I will play around with them more in the future. It is a decent system that has a lot of potential if you mold it correctly.
    I don't actually disagree with your statements.

I disagree with the removal of tokens to acquire even just a heroic heart of wood and the grind involved in the proposed changes.

I want to be able to choose the other rewards. A method of exchanging my tokens at a decent rate would satisfy most. I have read one suggestion regarding this that appeals to me. others may be a compromise that is a satisfactory outcome.

BTC is ridiculous. The comms should be BTA.

As it stands though I'm on the occupy stormreach bridge on wayfinder and there i will stay.

That aspect will never go live. They will ramp this down. Likely it will require 20-40 quests so shrug.
    I hope you're right.

If/when they announce that the forum temperature will drop a lot. Until then it'll be bonfires and pitchforks.
    Someone got it wrong. Everyone expected the Spanish Inquisition because they were required to give 30 days notice, by law.
    I can be found on Orien. My more active toons are Cilon, Solstone in Your Pack, and sometimes Acroyer.

Quote Originally Posted by sdrocky View Post
    I disagree with the removal of tokens to acquire even just a heroic heart of wood and the grind involved in the proposed changes.
    I think they have been trying to slowly phase these out for some time, but yeah, it would be nice if they would at least just change them all to the new token and let them all drop in chests like Systern was mentioning.

BTC is ridiculous. The comms should be BTA.
    No disagreement here.

As it stands though I'm on the occupy stormreach bridge on wayfinder and there i will stay.
    Pondering joining this.

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast