Default [LFG Tool] "Adventure active: xx Minutes Expired" ?

What does this mean exactly? Can't I join anymore or do I get any penalties when I join an expired group? I have no idea what this entry means exactly, and because of that didn't join such groups yet.

It means they have been in for that time, you can join but get penalty to xp after 9 minutes they have been in, but it lessens with time.

I thought the "expired" was a relic from an unfinished broken system which would teleport you to the quest. After it expired you could still join but the teleport was no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasys View Post
    I thought the "expired" was a relic from an unfinished broken system which would teleport you to the quest. After it expired you could still join but the teleport was no longer available.
    I believe that it is more to prevent people from joining at the very end getting the same XP as those who have gone since the beginning of it

Quote Originally Posted by Borathan View Post
    I believe that it is more to prevent people from joining at the very end getting the same XP as those who have gone since the beginning of it
    I remember it being some sort of teleporting to the quest kind of deal too.... it went missing along with the wand bracers...

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-Hawkeye View Post
    I remember it being some sort of teleporting to the quest kind of deal too.... it went missing along with the wand bracers...
    It may have been both

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    What does this mean exactly? Can't I join anymore or do I get any penalties when I join an expired group? I have no idea what this entry means exactly, and because of that didn't join such groups yet.
    I think that when someone enter a quest and select "public group", you have X minutes where the quest is on "auto-accept", that means when you click on join, you are automatically accepted
    And when this timer is expired, the leader has to accept you manually

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enguebert View Post
    you have X minutes where the quest is on "auto-accept"
    I think it's 5 mins for quests and 30 mins for wilderness areas.

This.

It comes with the Public LFM thing that has a existing non-existing teleport feature that disables after 5 mins ... or something.

So basically "expired" just means the party has spent a few mins in the quest already.

This is true. I remember this from Underdark beta.
    I wonder why they never added it in the end.