Default Lvl 26 Epic Destiny Feats?

I finally took lvl 26 with my Evoker FVS, and was dismayed to find that none of the Spellpower feats (+20 light from divine, +20 force from arcane) were available. Are those only available @ 28? I have most of my destinies maxed out, at least one in each sphere - do these require more than one (Wiki states only 1 ...)
    Khyber, Leader of Elite Empire: Veryunique - Wiz20/Epic8 (PM, PL: Clr,Fvs), Skullcrshr - Pal20/Epic8 (PL: Barb, Ftrx2),
    Elsir - Brd12/Ftr4/Rog2/Epic7 (Swash, PL: Rgr,Mnk,Rog,Art,Drd,Clr), TheMadness - Sorc 14 (PL: Sorc, Wiz, Clr)

In order to get certain feats you need to have capped out at least 1 ED. this means not just getting to rank 5, but gaining full XP in the ED.

Some require all in the sphere to be capped.

Check out the wiki link
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Epic_Destiny_Feats

Gives you the info you need for a specific feat.
    'Live Long, Play Longer'

New Haven forum

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalDad View Post
    I finally took lvl 26 with my Evoker FVS, and was dismayed to find that none of the Spellpower feats (+20 light from divine, +20 force from arcane) were available. Are those only available @ 28? I have most of my destinies maxed out, at least one in each sphere - do these require more than one (Wiki states only 1 ...)
    I'm dismayed and how terrible the feat choices are on mine...i haven't taken 26 yet anyone have any preference? I have one fully maxed dest in each sphere and 2 in some.
    Last edited by Miow; 10-18-2013 at 08:32 AM.

2015 DDO Players Council FuzzyDuck81's Avatar

Luckily you can always do a feat swap later when more destinies have been levelled.
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck81 View Post
    Luckily you can always do a feat swap later when more destinies have been levelled.
    How do you do this for epic destiny feats?
    Proud officer of Spellbinders: http://spellbinders.shivtr.com/
    Lyrandar(EU)->Devourer(EU)->Cannith

I have Shiradi, Exalted and Magister completely maxed (says 'Maximum XP Achieved' when in destiny). The feats I see when I try to level are:

Arcane:
    Epic Mage Armor
    Lasting Inspiration

Divine:
    Guardian Angel
    Holy Strike

Primal:
    Perfect Two Handed Fighting
    Perfect Two Weapon Fighting

and

Toughness

Where are all the spell power feats? I am obviously getting some of the max-destiny feats, why not others?
    Khyber, Leader of Elite Empire: Veryunique - Wiz20/Epic8 (PM, PL: Clr,Fvs), Skullcrshr - Pal20/Epic8 (PL: Barb, Ftrx2),
    Elsir - Brd12/Ftr4/Rog2/Epic7 (Swash, PL: Rgr,Mnk,Rog,Art,Drd,Clr), TheMadness - Sorc 14 (PL: Sorc, Wiz, Clr)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeromio View Post
    How do you do this for epic destiny feats?
    same way as other feats, talk to fred, give him some plat+flawless siberys shard or some astral shards

on the topic though i noticed exactly the same thing, i have around 5 fully maxed to the last point of exp destinies (at least one in each sphere) and still haven't gotten any decent choices at lvl 26, is this bug back?

I am not totally sure but when my wizzie hit lvl 26 the spell power feats were there yet for a friend of mine they were not. At the time the only difference we could see was that I had two maxed arcane sphere destinies and he did not. At that point they were the only destinies I had put any points into except maybe a few into Fatesinger maybe you need the arcane destinies to get the spell power feats?
    Never underestimate the power of Chocolate!
    Spiritfires, Spiritryder, Spiritbasher, Spirittanker, Spiritlite and Spiritwarper
    House Xorlarrin Sarlona

Quote Originally Posted by xXbikergirlXx View Post
    I am not totally sure but when my wizzie hit lvl 26 the spell power feats were there yet for a friend of mine they were not. At the time the only difference we could see was that I had two maxed arcane sphere destinies and he did not. At that point they were the only destinies I had put any points into except maybe a few into Fatesinger maybe you need the arcane destinies to get the spell power feats?
    I have at least one other destiny in Divine, Primal and Arcane that is level 5, just not fully maxed. I will grab those last few ranks and see if it makes a difference.

Community Member

Where are all the spell power feats? I am obviously getting some of the max-destiny feats, why not others?
    This is a bug which they already fixed, so it doesn't work. Turbine.

Default no spell force feats at lvl 26

When I attained level 26 I didn't receive any spell force feats either. I looked at the wiki and it states you only need 1 capped destiny in arcane or primal spheres. I met the criteria yet am not offered it. Can there please be made available a clarification on this. If our only resource for this information is the wiki and it is wrong, fine, just clarify it for us. I mean how hard can it be for you to give us this information. Oh, my class is artificer and I capped both magister and shiradi in the arcane and primal spheres.
    Khyber server. Raavynn , Fabrykator, Agryvor, Lotyss, Vyolator, Legionnayre, Kwychanng

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by oweieie View Post
    This is a bug which they already fixed, so it doesn't work. Turbine.
    Actually, by the patch notes, they said some of the broken destinies were fixed. The fact that they didn't even bother saying which were was rather poorly done. The fact they didn't fix them all, more so, as the requirements should be the same for the unbroken 1 destiny feats.

At level 26, 27 and 28 you can get a feat
    26 and 28 are the Epic Destiny Feats.

One, two! One, two! and through and through. The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    He left it dead, and with its head. He went galumphing back.

Default To Everyone Here

It's a bug. They are only supposed to require 1 capped destiny in the sphere, but they actually require 2.

I had the same problem - one capped sphere, nothing showing up. So I capped another one and checked and voila, the epic feats appeared.

So you have to go cap another one or write a million bug reports.