Default Change Frenzied Berserker Capstone

I think that with all the ways a frenzied barbarian can bleed himself/herself to death, that the PrE needs a capstone that lowers the damage they take from their own attacks, or heals them somehow. Maybe a passive regeneration effect? Like 1d6 every 20 seconds, and increased healing amplification when at low health, similar to how "Don't Count Me Out" gives PRR when the user is under certain HP milestones.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HatsuharuZ View Post
    I think that with all the ways a frenzied barbarian can bleed himself/herself to death, that the PrE needs a capstone that lowers the damage they take from their own attacks, or heals them somehow. Maybe a passive regeneration effect? Like 1d6 every 20 seconds, and increased healing amplification when at low health, similar to how "Don't Count Me Out" gives PRR when the user is under certain HP milestones.
    Honestly, I think they need to beef up barbs in general. The capstones are weak, the stat damage attacks from ravager does nothing on epic hard or epic elite so it's useless. Maybe for frenzied berserker while frenzy is activated have it give an extra % to melee damage. Something like 10% more and then have death frenzy to 15% that stacks with frenzy (don't have to be raged) as well as giving crit damage multiplier to 2 instead of one on a 19 or 20 (while raged). And have the capstone give more percentage to damage while it is active.

the only things that would make enough sense to me that I can think of is vampirism, which would negate at least the self damage from frenzies.

or

maybe something like a tier 5 that allows a FB to steal the life of an enemy on a critical hit or a killing blow to regain hp. give it a cool down to use or % chance to proc.

if a barb is so low with hp, chances are that 1d6 every 20 seconds wouldn't be even close to enough to withstand a fight. increased healing amplification wouldn't really do anything to help either because chances are you will already have good hamp, why would you not, and 1 heal from a divine would bring you back to full or a beefed up cure should bring you up to at least half. since barbs rely on pots for survival, my push has been for an upgrade to csw pots to better handle tough situations that other builds are able to do much better and easier. FBs do have ways to gain temporary hp but that doesn't help with the healing.

either way, something needs to be done.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Maybe:

Self damage dice of your abilities are reduced from d6 to d3.
    Self damage from weapon enhancements like vicious are reduced by 33%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Yea I didn't take this capstone. I recently reached level 20, pure Barbarian, Half-orc. I put the points somewhere else. This capstone does not appeal to me at all.