Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Congratulations!
    I should imagine you will be saying this a LOT less if the update 20 hand in's for true hearts goes ahead.

Default Done.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtreats View Post
    Congrats I wish I didn't have to work the last 6 months or I would have beat you to it just had 3.5 lives to go you need to tr to run more with me
    I STILL remember the most fun I have ever had in a Shroud was with Southern Tenant Farmer's Union when you guys were vetting a new player (Snuffflles or something like that). You guys made him go into part 2 and he had to get a Red DA and live for 15 seconds or something like that before anyone else was allowed in. My guildy and I almost died from laughing so hard. That and the constant "Go go Snuffles!" was pure comedy gold. The completion was OK too but that run was epic

I'm doing my stacking lives right now, complete with gimpy multiclassing, so I am level 7 right this second on my Henshin PM/ AM WF monk/ wizard abomination... get back in game and send me a tell, I'll run with your guild any time
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Now I start to wonder, how much completionist are there, who never came to say they achieved that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

Default That hurt...

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    Now I start to wonder, how much completionist are there, who never came to say they achieved that.
    I wasn't necessarily tooting my own horn, just responding to someone who congratulated me. In my victory speech I note I did not do it all alone and gave credit where it was due, including singling people out who helped me a lot. Why you mad, bro?
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Nerf Happiness

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Quote Originally Posted by Llewndyn View Post
    I wasn't necessarily tooting my own horn, just responding to someone who congratulated me. In my victory speech I note I did not do it all alone and gave credit where it was due, including singling people out who helped me a lot. Why you mad, bro?
    Why u think I mad bro?

I think everyone that gridned all those lives deserves coming to forum saying 'i'm uber' with everyone saying 'gz br0 u th3 b3st!' (no sarcasm).

I also wonder how many anonymous completionists are there, because recently 2 of my guildies get completionist, and they don't have forum accounts (I think. Even if they do, they don't use them.).
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

Default Sorry, I misunderstood

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    Why u think I mad bro?

I think everyone that gridned all those lives deserves coming to forum saying 'i'm uber' with everyone saying 'gz br0 u th3 b3st!' (no sarcasm).

I also wonder how many anonymous completionists are there, because recently 2 of my guildies get completionist, and they don't have forum accounts (I think. Even if they do, they don't use them.).
    I'm sorry then, I got the wrong impression.
    I bet there's a few anopletionists (tm) out there, ever life it seemed like I was running with the same people who were in the same level range all the time (Plaxto, Hsoftl, etc) and I haven't seen theirs... I think a lot of people get their stacking lives done all at once, whereas I did one of each life. In retrospect, I would have done the stacking at once, as every life I was pretty much just a new character (and ask anyone,even as a completionist I still play like a new character... zing!)

Who got completionist in your guild? Let me be the first to say "Gratz broski udaman!"
    Nerf Happiness

That will do pig...that will do...

T.

Quote Originally Posted by Llewndyn View Post
    I bet there's a few anopletionists (tm) out there, ever life it seemed like I was running with the same people who were in the same level range all the time (Plaxto, Hsoftl, etc) and I haven't seen theirs...
    Just gonna point out, Hsoftl is not a completionist yet. While I do have plans to get him there, he is only on his 5th life (rog/rog/rog/barb/rog) though I still have the 20 heart and plan on changing that last Rogue to Fighter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12