Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Congrats to Ghallanda's newest completionist

Congrats to Ghallanda's newest completionist - Llewndyn. he hasn't posted on here for a while...I've ran a lot of those lives with him and just wanted to say Congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by painkiller3 View Post
    Congrats to Ghallanda's newest completionist - Llewndyn. he hasn't posted on here for a while...I've ran a lot of those lives with him and just wanted to say Congrats!!
    Hey Llewndyn, congrats ! Well earned.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Default *sniff* awww

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    Hey Llewndyn, congrats ! Well earned.
    Thank you all! I really couldn't have done it without a lot of help from guildies, random PUG peeps (Plaxto always seemed to be at the right level for me to pike his Monestary farming, thanks Plaxto!), people who unwittingly gave me build advice (Thanks Vertebreaker! CURSE YOU VERTEBREAKER!!!!! WF Bards SUUUUCCCKKK!!!!)

I've been doing a lot of blogging on our guild website, and I admit to being one of the casualties of the forum "upgrade" that now no one uses or reads or goes to anymore... another fun excerpt from my completionist blog, from my fighter life (LOVED FIGHTER LIFE):

"This life, Llewndyn found love in the most unlikely of places. I remember it like it was 5 lives ago, mostly because it was. Again, in sheer laziness, I offer a quote:

“By 'she', I mean Ana. A couple guildies and I finished the second chain in Sschyndllyryn last night, culminating in The Portal Opens. With trepidation after the epic battles we had encountered we stepped in and took in the truly awesome sight: the perfect battleplace, high above the Drow stronghold in an ancient ziggurat, the odds against us, Ana nervously wondering why this Half Orc was wearing pink armor and swapping weapons constantly for no reason, my hireling wondering if another gov't break from healing would be OK (spoiler alert: in the middle of the battle, it WAS ok!!).

The fight began, Llewndyn cleaving and intimidating the pathetically inferior drow, crushing their thin skulls with the massive strength of- oh there it is I've died. Ok then... hmmm... look at hireling and she is standing on the edge of the pyramid looking wi****lly down at the town, Dawson's Creek style. Then I realized it as another Drow walked over to urinate on me and steal my Walkman: She was a drow. I've been doublecrossed!!!

While wishing all manner of vengeance on that stupid, STUPID hireling, we finally beat the High Priestess down, with her actually being a little more surprised at her death than we were, especially since I spent 80% of the time held, entangled, stunned or otherwise engaged.

The ending was anticlimactic, and to spice things up, Llewndyn walked calmly and confidently up to the hireling, Luna, still looking over the now smoking citadel she at one time called home. Had we killed her family? Why had she agreed to go along with us? She KNEW this was going to happen, and DAMN the platinum we paid up front, this was selling her soul, and for what?

Trembling, she turned to see Llewndyn, caked in the brutal offal of vigorous battle, his eyes furrowing under a heavy brow, heaving shoulders belying a softer, gentler side... the eyes. He had frightened her, back in House Dun'Robar, his crazed battle cries echoing in the halls as he tore down man, beast, and hoagie; all who fell before him knew nothing of what she saw now, in this very moment.

Trembling, she took his hand and looked up innocently, questioningly, into deep pools of an enigma wrapped up in a conundrum; the seething hatred of her lack of healing mixing effortlessly with something else: love? Could it be? Could she have found what she had harkened for since her brother Arias had left to join the resistance with these surface dwellers so long ago? Here, in the aftermath of a bloody massacre, a hurricane of emotions escaped her bosom, but in the middle, like the eye of the storm, a calmness came over her as she waited for him to speak...

"Wanna swap spit?" Llewndyn chortled, mimicking as he spoke.

"No, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" she said, and vanished into the night.

Aaaaaand scene.”

Explanation: For a while my blog posts had an 80s song theme to them. The title of this post was "She's Gone" by Hall & Oates, and I decided a Madonna reference at the very end would really tie it together nicely. I'd like to say my writing has grown up since then, but we all know it hasn't. Toilet humor completes me.

So, for my first stacking life, I decided to go 2 monk/ 18 wiz PM with Henshin for the QS bonuses. I feel like this is going to work because I have no idea if this is going to work. I did no planning, as I've done no planning for any of the 13 lives, and I think I threw my torc away accidentally when clearing my TR cache to make room for random stuff. I have learned much.

Again, thanks all, and see you in game!
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default grats

Congrats!
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Congratulations!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Scholar of Treasure Dragon.Star's Avatar

Congratz...
    Guild: Ghallanda Rerolled
    Artamax - Cleandeath - Cleanup - Dragonbound - Draykon - Gully - Magestic - Tinbucket
    DDO Character Planner (Stable: Version 04.20.02) , Version 04.23.1 - Planner 5.0 Interface Discussion

Community Member

Default It's not madonna it's Cindi Lauper !!!!!

Yeah bud , cindi lauper . I watched goonies way to many times !!!

That reminds me i think i should watch it for the 1000th time aniversary .

Default I am fail

Quote Originally Posted by murf201 View Post
    Yeah bud , cindi lauper . I watched goonies way to many times !!!

That reminds me i think i should watch it for the 1000th time aniversary .
    You are right... Looks like I need to watch Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon and Breakin' as punishment.... (score!)
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Nerf Happiness

Nice post and gratz on it!

One, two! One, two! and through and through. The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    He left it dead, and with its head. He went galumphing back.

Community Member

Default Whos the master !!!!......????

Quote Originally Posted by Llewndyn View Post
    You are right... Looks like I need to watch Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon and Breakin' as punishment.... (score!)
    You got the soul .... brother !!!!

Grats
    Captains Crew, Ghallanda
    Tweakfoo (Monk, 7th Life) | Tweakbot (Wizard, 8th Life) | Tweakit (Bladeforged Fighter Mutt, 16th Life, Completionist)

Congrats! Happy to have you, however briefly on Thelanis!
    "Its not D&D anymore, more D$D." -- Brannigan
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Community Member

Congrats! Welcome to the club.

Congratulations on completionist
    Player of Garach - 48 TR, 13 IR, 21 ER

Community Member

Thumbs up Contratulations!

Congratulations. And enjoy the game!

Well done. Happy to have helped you on some of these lives (unbeknownst you were actually on that journey, but still!).

Your post cracked me up. Keep it up.

Default Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Congrats! Happy to have you, however briefly on Thelanis!
    I need to LR that guy... he was gimp. This is why I haven't been on Thelanis much lately, though... well that and the guy I rolled Llew up to annoy never let me into his groups :'(
    Nerf Happiness

Congrats I wish I didn't have to work the last 6 months or I would have beat you to it just had 3.5 lives to go you need to tr to run more with me
    Server: Fernia Guild: Southern Tenant Farmers Union
    MrTreats:lv20 Fighter Huma Macleod:lvl20Pali WF Octavius:lvl20 Rgr Drow Ramrez:lvl20 Clr Halfling Faygo:lvl20 Rog Drow Ampata:lvl20 Wiz Drow Bach:lvl17 Bard Drow Odafin:lvl5 Life 10 Seeley:lvl1 Barb 1/2 Orc

Quote Originally Posted by Llewndyn View Post
    Thank you all! I really couldn't have done it without a lot of help from guildies, random PUG peeps (Plaxto always seemed to be at the right level for me to pike his Monestary farming, thanks Plaxto!), people who unwittingly gave me build advice (Thanks Vertebreaker! CURSE YOU VERTEBREAKER!!!!! WF Bards SUUUUCCCKKK!!!!)

I've been doing a lot of blogging on our guild website, and I admit to being one of the casualties of the forum "upgrade" that now no one uses or reads or goes to anymore... another fun excerpt from my completionist blog, from my fighter life (LOVED FIGHTER LIFE):

"This life, Llewndyn found love in the most unlikely of places. I remember it like it was 5 lives ago, mostly because it was. Again, in sheer laziness, I offer a quote:

“By 'she', I mean Ana. A couple guildies and I finished the second chain in Sschyndllyryn last night, culminating in The Portal Opens. With trepidation after the epic battles we had encountered we stepped in and took in the truly awesome sight: the perfect battleplace, high above the Drow stronghold in an ancient ziggurat, the odds against us, Ana nervously wondering why this Half Orc was wearing pink armor and swapping weapons constantly for no reason, my hireling wondering if another gov't break from healing would be OK (spoiler alert: in the middle of the battle, it WAS ok!!).

The fight began, Llewndyn cleaving and intimidating the pathetically inferior drow, crushing their thin skulls with the massive strength of- oh there it is I've died. Ok then... hmmm... look at hireling and she is standing on the edge of the pyramid looking wi****lly down at the town, Dawson's Creek style. Then I realized it as another Drow walked over to urinate on me and steal my Walkman: She was a drow. I've been doublecrossed!!!

While wishing all manner of vengeance on that stupid, STUPID hireling, we finally beat the High Priestess down, with her actually being a little more surprised at her death than we were, especially since I spent 80% of the time held, entangled, stunned or otherwise engaged.

The ending was anticlimactic, and to spice things up, Llewndyn walked calmly and confidently up to the hireling, Luna, still looking over the now smoking citadel she at one time called home. Had we killed her family? Why had she agreed to go along with us? She KNEW this was going to happen, and DAMN the platinum we paid up front, this was selling her soul, and for what?

Trembling, she turned to see Llewndyn, caked in the brutal offal of vigorous battle, his eyes furrowing under a heavy brow, heaving shoulders belying a softer, gentler side... the eyes. He had frightened her, back in House Dun'Robar, his crazed battle cries echoing in the halls as he tore down man, beast, and hoagie; all who fell before him knew nothing of what she saw now, in this very moment.

Trembling, she took his hand and looked up innocently, questioningly, into deep pools of an enigma wrapped up in a conundrum; the seething hatred of her lack of healing mixing effortlessly with something else: love? Could it be? Could she have found what she had harkened for since her brother Arias had left to join the resistance with these surface dwellers so long ago? Here, in the aftermath of a bloody massacre, a hurricane of emotions escaped her bosom, but in the middle, like the eye of the storm, a calmness came over her as she waited for him to speak...

"Wanna swap spit?" Llewndyn chortled, mimicking as he spoke.

"No, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" she said, and vanished into the night.

Aaaaaand scene.”

Explanation: For a while my blog posts had an 80s song theme to them. The title of this post was "She's Gone" by Hall & Oates, and I decided a Madonna reference at the very end would really tie it together nicely. I'd like to say my writing has grown up since then, but we all know it hasn't. Toilet humor completes me.

So, for my first stacking life, I decided to go 2 monk/ 18 wiz PM with Henshin for the QS bonuses. I feel like this is going to work because I have no idea if this is going to work. I did no planning, as I've done no planning for any of the 13 lives, and I think I threw my torc away accidentally when clearing my TR cache to make room for random stuff. I have learned much.

Again, thanks all, and see you in game!
    soooooo. how hard is this going to be if update 20 true heart hand in's go ahead.

Id hate to add up the hours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast