Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    No you're the guy that thinks he's reasonable while foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.
    I said I don't believe what someone wrote and a bunch of other people lost their minds over that and attacked me, And I am the one foaming at the mouth?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    I said I don't believe what someone wrote and a bunch of other people lost their minds over that and attacked me, And I am the one foaming at the mouth?

Yes, because calling someone a liar with no evidence is an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakHar View Post
    Yes, because calling someone a liar with no evidence is an attack.
    The right thing would be to left someone defend themselves from a accusation, But in retrospect, the OP claims to be a female, and this is a forum of a bunch of gamers.. so it kinda makes sense that the lonely guys want to white knight themselves for her affections. I guess I really should have seen that coming.

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

*wanders in*

what? this thread is still going??

meh

*wanders away to play again*

speakin of playing, same as for Ungood, if you see ME leading a pug.. i don't care if you are new or pop a hire either. (i prefer if someone at least has the courtesy to ask "hey, mind if i summon a hire?" but whateva) just TRed Katzklaw again, so feel free
    Last edited by katz; 10-17-2013 at 06:50 PM.

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

If you are on Orien, and you see an LFM by Ungood, Feel free to join, even if it's your first time, and even if you need a hire, I will accept you, Just let me know.

It's a game to me, not a job, I don't get paid for this, so I am there to have fun. People who make this game toxic or hostile can ruin it for everyone, learn to move on from them, and try to find people that you like to run with.
    I think we did Tempest Spine together recently, though I may have just seen your name around town.

In truth I haven't run into many elitest ******s in DDO, most of the verteran players are quite nice

I don't begrudge the game as it's played by most players with TRs. They generally don't need hires, know the content by heart, often don't care about the named loot they got two lives ago, but they DO need to get a lot more XP to level and can often wade through a sprung trap that will waste a firstlifer on a mis-step. So they zerg. That style of play is counterproductive for a new player who needs more to learn the content, and train some playskills,.

I do wish voicom was a little more common.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rykka View Post
    I think we did Tempest Spine together recently, though I may have just seen your name around town.

In truth I haven't run into many elitest ******s in DDO, most of the verteran players are quite nice

I don't begrudge the game as it's played by most players with TRs. They generally don't need hires, know the content by heart, often don't care about the named loot they got two lives ago, but they DO need to get a lot more XP to level and can often wade through a sprung trap that will waste a firstlifer on a mis-step. So they zerg. That style of play is counterproductive for a new player who needs more to learn the content, and train some playskills,.

I do wish voicom was a little more common.
    Which voicom? The webz left me three to choose from.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

The right thing would be to left someone defend themselves from a accusation, But in retrospect, the OP claims to be a female, and this is a forum of a bunch of gamers.. so it kinda makes sense that the lonely guys want to white knight themselves for her affections. I guess I really should have seen that coming.
    Sad but probably true

Community Member

Lol, the lengths you go to ensure that you're the victim are truly hilarious.

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Default Add it

Add a box with three options Specific for Hires and a Fourth just for safety: ( Either check yes or Check no for hirelings or it does not matter) in the LFM . They can be or cannot be summoned or it does not matter. Let the Leader decide right away. Default is no hires period which is option 4 if the leader forgets to make a choice.
    Last edited by zDragonz; 10-17-2013 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    Default is no hires period which is option 4 if the leader forgets to make a choice.
    no, you can't arbitrarily reverse the current default. default is yes to hires, as it is now. want no hires? check the box. forget? hires allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Which voicom? The webz left me three to choose from.
    Im OK with the one built into the game. You just turn it on (though it works best with the "press key to talk" option enabled.) And really Im just talking about maybe the party leader and the main trap spotter talking. The game client only allows voice chat inside a party, but it seems like most people have (leave?) it disabled because they don't have or use a headset. However, you can hear just fine through your speakers.

Community Member

/signed

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    Add a box with three options Specific for Hires and a Fourth just for safety.
    Safety? Now ive heard it all. Ppl want to be protected from ppl who pop a hire, then wont dismiss it? Because....its happened to players SO MANY times that they feel its a major flaw in the games mechanics and its what they want the devs spending their time on. Please

I bet in all the years, most ppl have either never had it happen or it happened and didnt really matter. And if it did happen just like the op said...why not just recall/reform if its SUCH A BIG DEAL. Is there really a quest in the game that's SO BAD running the first half again would cause you to have palpitations?

The whole thing is stupid. Its like demanding your city widen a road because one day a tractor was on it and caused a backup

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by kned225 View Post
    Safety? Now ive heard it all. Ppl want to be protected from ppl who pop a hire, then wont dismiss it? Because....its happened to players SO MANY times that they feel its a major flaw in the games mechanics and its what they want the devs spending their time on. Please

I bet in all the years, most ppl have either never had it happen or it happened and didnt really matter. And if it did happen just like the op said...why not just recall/reform if its SUCH A BIG DEAL. Is there really a quest in the game that's SO BAD running the first half again would cause you to have palpitations?

The whole thing is stupid. Its like demanding your city widen a road because one day a tractor was on it and caused a backup
    As a Safety engineer the use of safety in that context does seem silly.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

I actually like the 'check the box' idea. Seems to be the least obtrusive way of resolving conflicts in playstyles.
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567