Thread: Can't spend AP

Community Member

Default Can't spend AP

Why is it every time I log into my level 21 monk I have 18 AP to spend? For some reason DDO can't remember that I spent the AP. (it also doesn't remember what I spent them on, I'm not getting extra AP.)

Any idea what is going on?

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beta1 View Post
    Why is it every time I log into my level 21 monk I have 18 AP to spend? For some reason DDO can't remember that I spent the AP. (it also doesn't remember what I spent them on, I'm not getting extra AP.)

Any idea what is going on?
    Did you do your Lesser Reincarnation with U19? It's possible that some bug in your Feats is allowing you to invest the points, but un-investing them for you when you "accept" your changes.

Community Member

your monk a drow? I know that drow racials tend to reset. not sure if any of the other races have that problem though.

Community Member

The toon in question is human and I have not yet used the +20LR. This is not my main toon and I was already level 20 when U19 was released. However I did not spend all my AP right away since I wanted to see how some of it worked.\ (I suspect that this some how plays into the problem since the points that keep getting reset I think are the points I didn't spend right away.)

Quote Originally Posted by beta1 View Post
    The toon in question is human and I have not yet used the +20LR. This is not my main toon and I was already level 20 when U19 was released. However I did not spend all my AP right away since I wanted to see how some of it worked.\ (I suspect that this some how plays into the problem since the points that keep getting reset I think are the points I didn't spend right away.)

As a suggested work around, if you know you want to take the enhancements for sure, take what you want to take from a specific tree, then accept them and close the panel. Then go back in and take the next tree you want to invest in, and rinse and repeat. I had the same kind of problem early on, and that's how I fixed it then.