Community Member

Default Convalescence of parrying back!

I'd like to see Random generated items with convalescence (lesser-greater) and parrying effects back on live servers.
    Yeela - Favored Soul Healer and Nuker
    Xylah - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Barbarian DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Aviya View Post
    I'd like to see Random generated items with convalescence (lesser-greater) and parrying effects back on live servers.
    the newer(and better) version comes with riposte (which is parrying + damage when missed)
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Community Member

Maybe you did not realize that Convalescence random loot doesn't drop anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    the newer(and better) version comes with riposte (which is parrying + damage when missed)
    LOL . . . calling this better is a complete joke.

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    That's like saying the Thousand Suns suffix is better than maiming. Yes it is, but it also comes with a much higher min level. Riposte is "better" than parrying in the same way. It could be +5/+5 with the extra laughable damage added on, but it would be level 30+ loot. I don't even think you can get the same +4/+4 as superior parrying without it being on level 28 gear and even then riposte on loot gen comes only on weapons and shields.

How you could ever justify saying riposte is "better" than parrying is baffling.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Community Member

Convalescence bracers of parrying now sell at the astral shard auction like otto boxes on all the servers. I see people listing them for 2000 astral shards.
    Can we please make them drop in game again so we can end this silly speculation?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aviya View Post
    Convalescence bracers of parrying now sell at the astral shard auction like otto boxes on all the servers. I see people listing them for 2000 astral shards.
    Can we please make them drop in game again so we can end this silly speculation?
    Nope. Selling them on the ASAH makes money for Turbine. Having them drop as loot makes nothing.