Default Dodge bonus stacking?

A recently TR'd character of mine has the Dodge feat (which is supposed to grant a 3% dodge bonus) and is wearing an item which grants a 2% dodge bonus. He currently has 4% dodge.

I did a search and saw that unequipping and re-equipping items might work, but it doesn't seem to be working in this case.

He is wearing light armor and is not encumbered.

Any ideas?
    All on Thelanis: Archenpaul Sixblade, Archernicus Thornwood, Gregorovic Redcloak, Jaklomeo Evermug, Jarladdin Nalfesne, Jonathraxius Kane, and Praetoreus Silvershield.

Sole member of Guinness Knights (Level 105)

Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Quote Originally Posted by mobrien316 View Post
    A recently TR'd character of mine has the Dodge feat (which is supposed to grant a 3% dodge bonus) and is wearing an item which grants a 2% dodge bonus. He currently has 4% dodge.

I did a search and saw that unequipping and re-equipping items might work, but it doesn't seem to be working in this case.

Any ideas?
    First, the obvious checks - report your Max Dex Bonus as listed in your Armor Class tooltip, and perhaps also try it without armor on at all. Unless the armor is the item that grants the dodge bonus, of course. Perhaps it's a Mobility item, granting the Mobility feat, which gives 2% dodge?

Second, the bad news. For whatever reason, sometimes the Dodge and Mobility feats act strangely. I've seen no way to correct them, although usually by level 20 they sort themselves out. It's been a while since I messed around with it, certainly before the latest dodge changes, but as I recall:
    Wear Mobility armor - have 2% dodge.
    Take Dodge feat - have 4% dodge. Remove armor, 3% dodge, don armor, 4% dodge.
    Take Mobility feat - have 5% dodge. Armor now does nothing (as expected).
    Somehow Mobility item enchantment and Dodge feat only stack a little bit. Probably still broken. I never tested these scenarios out with a dodge 2% item, though.

Quote Originally Posted by mobrien316 View Post

Any ideas?
    If the max dex bonus is 4, your dodge cap is 4%.