I am currently a Neverwinter Online player. I enjoy the game, but am tempted by the depth of character creation DDO appears to allow. I am primarily a solo player and am curious what kind of solo experience DDO offers:
1. How would you generally rate the solo experience?
2. How much of the game is accessible to solo players?
3. What limitations do solo players experience?
4. Do solo characters have access to visually appealing gear, or are you stuck with the "pauper" look?
5. What is story content like in DDO?
Thank you in advance,