Community Member

Default EE What goes up group Apply Here

I want to start running this quest nightly so I can obtain, "Consuming Darkness", so I can TR once again, but the group is rarely up.

So I have decided to run it nightly at these given times:

Mon and Tuesday 8 pm est.
    Tuesday and Thursday 9 pm est or a little past 9 pm est
    Friday possibly
    Saturday night

I want to see how many people show interest. I have run with many of you and will be testing some new people out. I don't know the quest that well but we can learn or perhaps someone will apply that knows the quest well.

I would like a well rounded group, maybe a caster with CC, lots of dps, possibly a healer but will want everyone to be as self sufficient as possible.

Apply here and I can make a list and if others don't show up can pull from the list.

Thanks for applying and looking forward to grouping with you!

or pm in game on my ing: Stalrog

Community Member

A shame no one has shown interest, please don't be shy.

I have only run this particular quests but have soloed and duoed many EE quests.

If you feel confident in your abilities and are a high dps self sufficient class apply =)

I will keep doing them until many have gotten what they need and can broaden the scope of quests if need be!

If you read and show interest apply =p

Community Member

I would be interested, look for me on viggy/phraile/rarraz

Community Member

Great would like more to sign up! I will be home and ready to start the group around 7:30-8pm est.

Community Member

Did my first EE What goes up with some of the Loreseekers and another guild, forgive me but i cannot recall their guilds name, but it went very well. We cleaved through the entire quests with only a few deaths up until the final fight. Sharadi came in handy, insta killing some mobs and CC others. We had two casters and would suggest the same or more since CC is key.

During the end fight we focused down each pillar while most the party was on add duty and the casters layed down dancing balls as CC, this is critical. The deaths will be plentiful as they're chains flying everywhere and the assasins come out of no where, you need to stay focused lol. This end fight is a huge endurance fight. I tried to do my usual ddo kite in small circles but I would die eventually to a spell or two.

In total I think the death count of around 50 and 95% of them happened at the end fight. We learned a few tactics here and there but it mainly consists of a lot of CC, some mana pots, dps, some deaths, some more deaths, and patience.

I would be happy if we had a stable group + a few more to knock a bunch of these out and get us all the ring and/or the boots. If we get close enough we might even spread around the duplicates! =) So come and join us in the EE challenge!

Community Member

The other guild was Twilight Avengers. We've taken a bit of a hit numbers wise and are only fielding 3-4 on a nightly basis. We've got some members in Loreseekers so the two guilds have some overlap. We are running EEs on a nightly basis and pugging out spots regularly (as you found out last night). When we find a solid player we make a note and look to invite them back before throwing up an LFM.

That WGU run was tough. The chain whippers sneaking up on our CC was nasty. He'd get jumped and the control would go bye bye and then all hell would break lose (was a fun run regardless though!) It's still a pretty new quest for us on elite. We'll get better at it! Although hints are always appreciated!

Huckle/Pixma
    Officer of Twilight Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by Raliar View Post
    Did my first EE What goes up with some of the Loreseekers and another guild, forgive me but i cannot recall their guilds name, but it went very well. We cleaved through the entire quests with only a few deaths up until the final fight. Sharadi came in handy, insta killing some mobs and CC others. We had two casters and would suggest the same or more since CC is key.

During the end fight we focused down each pillar while most the party was on add duty and the casters layed down dancing balls as CC, this is critical. The deaths will be plentiful as they're chains flying everywhere and the assasins come out of no where, you need to stay focused lol. This end fight is a huge endurance fight. I tried to do my usual ddo kite in small circles but I would die eventually to a spell or two.

In total I think the death count of around 50 and 95% of them happened at the end fight. We learned a few tactics here and there but it mainly consists of a lot of CC, some mana pots, dps, some deaths, some more deaths, and patience.

I would be happy if we had a stable group + a few more to knock a bunch of these out and get us all the ring and/or the boots. If we get close enough we might even spread around the duplicates! =) So come and join us in the EE challenge!
    Many ways to do this. Done it 10 times or so on 7 different characters. Shiradi is probably the most straightforward from a mob control tactic standpoint at end - just get aggro and run around as a shiradi wizard/sorc while rest of group kills pillars and shadovars and boss or can use a bit of cheese for pillars, but whatever. Most of the time have not had much pure cc. My bard hangover, my buddy fret's bard, and a cc wizard, and an earthquake style druid in those 10 runs or so.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Tyrsis here, I was the bait cleric =P I also have an EE capable rogue staffer, but I'm currently in the healer rotation for our EE runs.

That quest is seriously challenging (and a blast too I might add). We did learn a bunch on that run, and hope to do it more smoothly on the last fight next time. I'm sure we'll be doing it more.

Community Member

Well I friended most if not all of you and would love to keep this rotation up and continue to run some EE's. I am still searching for a few items before I TR but this will take awhile and would love a steady group of people capable and confident in completing EE quests. I will be on 8-9 pm tonight and up for a quick one and can hammer out a schedule, also looking for a good crew to run with, I will be keeping in touch with you guys =)

Community Member

We tackled this quest yesterday with more then half the deaths then last time! We had our first big deaths after the MABAR LAG MONSTER took large chunks out of our souls but we came back and finished it up. I have to declare an MVP of the party but not to exclude anyone, Huckle kited all of the trash at the end fight and did a spectacular job at that! The party changed slightly but was the same two guilds and well me! It went awesome only nabbed two peices of named loot I think but excited for the third time, going to knock it out of the park!

Great job guys!