Thread: fury eternal??

Default fury eternal??

it says only on melee strike.. so is this ed still viable for archer? many thx

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by burningwind View Post
    Guess that depends on how you define viable. Since I haven't made it that far yet with my own character, I can't say anything about that specific piece of the destiny. That said, I do know once you get to Unbridled Fury and it with a Manyshot you have THE most insane burst DPS in the entire game. Many forum posts either loving it or bemoaning that it's too overpowered. Can't find the link now, but I saw one where he pumped out nearly 70k points of damage in about 10 seconds.

Have fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Dieterstein View Post
    Guess that depends on how you define viable. Since I haven't made it that far yet with my own character, I can't say anything about that specific piece of the destiny. That said, I do know once you get to Unbridled Fury and it with a Manyshot you have THE most insane burst DPS in the entire game. Many forum posts either loving it or bemoaning that it's too overpowered. Can't find the link now, but I saw one where he pumped out nearly 70k points of damage in about 10 seconds.

Have fun...
    most of the build can pumped out 200k damage in 30 second.. fury of wild epic moment..

Default Yes

It works on ranged. Just don't say it too loud, or it might not anymore.

I prefer the Fury ED for my ranger. Once you get addicted to the damage it is hard to go back to anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorin View Post
    It works on ranged. Just don't say it too loud, or it might not anymore.

I prefer the Fury ED for my ranger. Once you get addicted to the damage it is hard to go back to anything else.
    oh cool many thx =)

Yup Im loving fury power ranging, and yes eternal fury are charged by range shots, sometimes during many shot I earn 2 or 3 more adrenalines.

Community Member

It works great with repeaters too....though, at least having tested it on Lama, I think it only works when you're in PBS range (ie when the crosshair appears on your damage flyover text). But even just a couple cores in DWS will give you enough PBS range that you're essentially always in it, except for the most wide-open quests.

Quote Originally Posted by burningwind View Post
    Yeah I think it is bugged, but not one of those bugs the devs are in a rush to fix.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.