-Astral Shards

-Stat Tomes:
    +5-6 or +6 for all

Some of my trade items:

-Assorted Heroic Elite Gianthold Loot
    -Planar Focus of Prowess with Insightful Strength +3
    -Ring of Feathers
    -Vestments of Light
    -Ring of Spell Storing x2 (Won't be cheap! )
    -Epic Normal Ring of the Djinn
    -Delera's Tomb 90 Minute Guest Pass
    -Alchemical Rapier
    -N/H/E and Epic Hard Jeweled Cloaks
    -Crippling Fury Shortsword
    -Fortification 120% Belt of Dodge 9% with colorless slot and Masterful Craftmanship (ML 27)
    -Elite Ancient Band
    -Epic Elite Spiked Boots
    -Elite Guidance of Shar
    -Epic Normal Nether Grasps
    -Epic Elite Helm of the Black Dragon with Constitution +8
    -Elite Royal Scimitar
    -Epic Hard Jorgundal's Collar
    -Sacrificial Dagger with Strength Poison, Virulent
    -Beholder Optic Nerves x2
    -Elite Trapsmith's Crossbow
    -Hair Dye: Charcoal
    -Greater Convalescent Bracers of Sustenance +13 (ML 24)
    -Ethereal Bracers (Old Unbound Version)
    -Clever +7 Cloak of Resistance +6 with Masterful Craftmanship and Empty Yellow Augment Slot (ML 23)
    -Mace of the Wraith
    -Helm of Wizardry V (ML 9)
    -Deadly X Helm of Resistance +10 with Masterful Craftmanship (ML 28)
    -Wise +10 Necklace of Resistance +9 (ML 28)
    -Ogre Power +10 Ring of Dodge 9% (ML 28)
    -Health +9 Bracers of Dodge 10% (ML 28)
    -Clever +10 Crown of Resistance +10 with Masterful Craftmanship (ML 28)
    -Raid Timer Bypass Hourglasses
    -Jeweler's Tool Kits
    -Cards I-XI
    -Wonder Pots
    -Platinum
    -Greensteel Ingredients
    -Dragon Scales
    -Greater Essences
    -Motes of Winter and Night
    -Collapsed Portable Holes
    -Pumpkin and Skull Heads
    -Jewels of Fortune
    -Greater Gems of Freezing Tides and Ocean's Winds
    -Epic Scrolls
    -Black Stones
    -Draconic Soul Gems
    -Globes of True Imperial Blood
    -Meteoric Star Rubies
    -Golem's Hearts
    -Thunder-Forged Ingredients
    -Other Random Materials for Crafting
    -Other Random Augments including Insightful Stat. +2s and Vitality +20
    -Etc.

Reply, PM, or Send Tell if you have any of these to trade or sell! Thanks!

~Somewhat Friendly Neighborhood Halfling
    Last edited by Erofen; 09-15-2014 at 01:03 AM.
    Orien: ~Erofen (28 Assassin Rogue) ~Erostorage (16 PM Wizard) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (24 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Acquired the ML 28 augments. Removed from want list.
    Orien: ~Erofen (28 Assassin Rogue) ~Erostorage (16 PM Wizard) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (24 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Bump! Need moar TP for the Phoenix Robe!!!!!!!

Only 2 days left to get the robe!!!! Please help!

Last day to acquire the Phoenix Robe!!!! Please help!

Acquired the Phoenix Robe. Still looking for the rest!

Bump.

Update: Looking for EH or EE Ivy Wraps reasonably priced.

Update: Looking for reasonably priced Storm Horns Owlbear Creature Companion Certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by Erofen View Post
    Update: Looking for EH or EE Ivy Wraps reasonably priced.
    Update: Looking for reasonably priced Storm Horns Owlbear Creature Companion Certificate.
    Acquired both of these. Removed from want list.

Update: Looking for reasonably priced Panda Bear Cub Creature Companion Certificate.

Update: Looking for reasonably priced Panda Bear Cub Creature Companion Certificate.
    Acquired this. Removed from want list.

Update: Looking for reasonably priced Manual of Stealthy Pilfering.

Update: Looking for reasonably priced Manual of Stealthy Pilfering.

Updated list.

Update: Looking for reasonably priced Meteoric Star Ruby.

Update: Looking for reasonably priced Meteoric Star Ruby.

Updated list.

Update: Looking for reasonably priced Shadowfell Conspiracy Standard Edition Code.

Updated list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast