Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Community Member zetis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    :O that's what i tried to say XDDDDDDDDDD

    26th life and all stuff i've been using has been bta or btcoe(so deleted after the couple of lives i neeeded it, not hard to create an order to avoid having to log mules every life, also i HATE spending so much time in the bank to get a... wow a +3 skill!! or +2 stat!! awesome!!!)

    ppl has become really sick and golumish when it's about gear

    i've seen ppl changin every 2 damm lvls of gear, when it has no benefits, just wasting time in a fake optimization rofl

    the more storage players will have, the more trash they will bank, so no to more storage, have 40 free slots in my tr cache, 40!!! and in my 26th life, "only" missing fighter, monk, ranger and bard lives (that order, 3 each)

    and 4-5 of my tr slots are sticks because i loved the acrobat life(lol even 1 of my barb lvies i was barbcrobat XDDD 1 of the fighter lives and 1 of the monker ones will be acrobat again ^_^U)

    also must say that MOST of the stuff my mules keep having, i never used it, and will never use it
    Well you managed with 5 tabs of bank storage space. Gratz! Now saying that, what works for one doesn't an it will for another. Nobody is forced to get extra storage space, but the option should be there for those that might find that they need it. After all turbine will make extra deniros this way, whereas having people run quests to re-acquire loot they had to destroy earlier to make space in their bank costs them money, because that time could perhaps be spent running some of the newer content (for which everyone is being charged for).

  2. #42
    Community Member Oxarhamar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Well you managed with 5 tabs of bank storage space. Gratz! Now saying that, what works for one doesn't an it will for another. Nobody is forced to get extra storage space, but the option should be there for those that might find that they need it. After all turbine will make extra deniros this way, whereas having people run quests to re-acquire loot they had to destroy earlier to make space in their bank costs them money, because that time could perhaps be spent running some of the newer content (for which everyone is being charged for).
    on my current Warforged Arti life I wore almost no gear from lvl1 to lvl 5

    +1 festval icy burst keen heavy repeater of maiming (race restricted human ML2) force damage ritual
    Thought Spike rune arm ML 2
    Invulnerably docent (masterful craftsmanship) ML 1

    at lvl 5 I crafted gear to for each slot +4 stat items, fortification, false life, etc...continued using lvl 2 repeater

    I did not swap my gear again until taking lvl 12 when I had access to all my GS

    I have a few Items at lvl 14 & 16 I swap in later but, keeping my gear swapping to a minimum helps cut down on bank space and lets me focus on XP instead of sitting at the bank every other level

    this is just how my TRing has evolved with the bank situation.

    I do this we need more space

  3. #43
    Community Member zDragonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    How is this even a discussion?

    More Inventory is NEVER a bad thing! Make it happen Turbine!
    Because there have been a lot of threads on this topic and the list keeps growing daily. Most of us here have made threads like this ourselves and are just showing support.

    We are amazed and puzzled that this is not being done. Some people may have left this game and found another one because of it. A few are stuck in a rut and can't TR.

    The discussion has become more of why is this not being done? And less of we know we need it.

    The part that makes us all furious is there is no talk of it or acknowledgement of so many threads such as this from the Dev Team!

    I think they are embarrassed to tell us the code is broke (no more space can be added) now live with it. But meanwhile they still pump out BTC stuff. If this is correct then the game has no future for more content or stop with the BTC concept. I dunno.

  4. #44
    Community Member Gauthaag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,288

    Default

    idk the code is so broke, they ve been able to add one tab to incentory and two to personnal bankspace, not to mention upgradable shared bank space, which imho has no actual limit

  5. #45
    Community Member Forzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthrawl View Post
    /signed

    and to all the people saying what boils down to, "I don't want this feature so I don't want to see it introduced to the game. " well I don't play end game raids, so how about we not make any of those ever again?

    Turbine has to do a little for everyone, not cater to any specific crowd. We're asking for something that shouldn't be overly difficult or time consuming to provide. And we're willing to pay for it. What's wrong with that?
    I would like to add that I've seen this exact same argument when P2W features such as raid timers and XP stones were introduced. Such convenience items can heavily influence the game, typically for the worse. So the fact that it caters to people and people want to pay for it, is not necessarily a good reason to introduce the feature. That said, I don't think extra storage space is very harmful feature.

  6. #46
    Community Member Chaimberland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Please rank in order of importance. 1 being the most important, 5 the least.
    Storage
    New class/race
    New quests/raid
    Tr for iconics/EDs
    Other (please specify)
    1. Storage
    2. TR for Iconics/EDs
    3. Easy button to ETR 1-20 if wanting to HTR and get EPL & HPL
    4. New quests/raids
    5. New class/race

  7. #47
    Community Member Ungood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    Because there have been a lot of threads on this topic and the list keeps growing daily. Most of us here have made threads like this ourselves and are just showing support.

    We are amazed and puzzled that this is not being done. Some people may have left this game and found another one because of it. A few are stuck in a rut and can't TR.

    The discussion has become more of why is this not being done? And less of we know we need it.

    The part that makes us all furious is there is no talk of it or acknowledgement of so many threads such as this from the Dev Team!

    I think they are embarrassed to tell us the code is broke (no more space can be added) now live with it. But meanwhile they still pump out BTC stuff. If this is correct then the game has no future for more content or stop with the BTC concept. I dunno.
    I was more so referring to people that came in had the bare faced cheek to make comments like "Just delete your stuff"

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    I was more so referring to people that came in had the bare faced cheek to make comments like "Just delete your stuff"
    Managing inventory space is amongst the worst parts of the game. As time has gone on, with the level cap and with TRing across different classes, the game has pushed you to need to horde more items, yet has not given you commensurately more inventory space.

  9. #49
    Community Member zDragonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    I was more so referring to people that came in had the bare faced cheek to make comments like "Just delete your stuff"
    I am on your side.

  10. #50
    Community Member zetis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gauthaag View Post
    idk the code is so broke, they ve been able to add one tab to incentory and two to personnal bankspace, not to mention upgradable shared bank space, which imho has no actual limit
    I personally don't believe the code is the problem. In my opinion that's just an excuse that nine of us have the capability to discredit, but for the sake of the argument let's assume that is, there are ways to circumvent around it. One way I can think of, is introduce backpacks which could hold let's say 10 to 20 weapons and other equipment. You'd still calculate the total weight of the inventory. I'm sure this could be done as new bags have been introduced over time. Also certain items should be storable in the ingredient bag, which at the moment are not like shroud shards of power, planar shards just to name a few.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload