Default Prison of the Planes Djinn Bugged?

The djinn in the Lammania cell went incorp/whirlwind whatever you want to call it and didn't become vulnerable again at least in time it took for a couple of us to finish the quest. One of our party failed to hit the ddoor and wound-up dead in there and this was after about 5 minutes of waiting to see if the djinn would be able to be damaged again.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    The djinn in the Lammania cell went incorp/whirlwind whatever you want to call it and didn't become vulnerable again at least in time it took for a couple of us to finish the quest. One of our party failed to hit the ddoor and wound-up dead in there and this was after about 5 minutes of waiting to see if the djinn would be able to be damaged again.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?
    whoever pulled the lever to close it, tell him/it to pull the lever again, so the door opens and u can start it again

happened once to my party
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    whoever pulled the lever to close it, tell him/it to pull the lever again, so the door opens and u can start it again

happened once to my party
    Ok, it isn't consistent then, thanks....then I guess our dead friend didn't need to be trapped...well, that will teach him to use the keyboard rather than the mouse when trying to hit the DD.

I had this happen in both a Heroic and Epic run where the djinn just stays in nearly-invulnerable mode.

It took several casters and many attempts to bust through the guy's saves with Finger of Death to destroy it.

It's a bug, so do report it.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

2016 DDO Players Council kinggartk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerian View Post
    I had this happen in both a Heroic and Epic run where the djinn just stays in nearly-invulnerable mode.

It took several casters and many attempts to bust through the guy's saves with Finger of Death to destroy it.

It's a bug, so do report it.
    I had this happen against one of the Djinn in Wizard King. Fortuantely a GM graciously come in and killed the Djinn for me.