Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Community Member MartinusWyllt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,358

    Default Prison of the Planes Djinn Bugged?

    The djinn in the Lammania cell went incorp/whirlwind whatever you want to call it and didn't become vulnerable again at least in time it took for a couple of us to finish the quest. One of our party failed to hit the ddoor and wound-up dead in there and this was after about 5 minutes of waiting to see if the djinn would be able to be damaged again.

    Has anyone else seen this behavior?

  2. #2
    Community Member psykopeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hidden in a secret hold
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    The djinn in the Lammania cell went incorp/whirlwind whatever you want to call it and didn't become vulnerable again at least in time it took for a couple of us to finish the quest. One of our party failed to hit the ddoor and wound-up dead in there and this was after about 5 minutes of waiting to see if the djinn would be able to be damaged again.

    Has anyone else seen this behavior?
    whoever pulled the lever to close it, tell him/it to pull the lever again, so the door opens and u can start it again

    happened once to my party
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

  3. #3
    Community Member MartinusWyllt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    whoever pulled the lever to close it, tell him/it to pull the lever again, so the door opens and u can start it again

    happened once to my party
    Ok, it isn't consistent then, thanks....then I guess our dead friend didn't need to be trapped...well, that will teach him to use the keyboard rather than the mouse when trying to hit the DD.

  4. #4

    Default

    I had this happen in both a Heroic and Epic run where the djinn just stays in nearly-invulnerable mode.

    It took several casters and many attempts to bust through the guy's saves with Finger of Death to destroy it.

    It's a bug, so do report it.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

  5. #5
    2016 DDO Players Council kinggartk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerian View Post
    I had this happen in both a Heroic and Epic run where the djinn just stays in nearly-invulnerable mode.

    It took several casters and many attempts to bust through the guy's saves with Finger of Death to destroy it.

    It's a bug, so do report it.
    I had this happen against one of the Djinn in Wizard King. Fortuantely a GM graciously come in and killed the Djinn for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload