Question Systems crashes post U19.3

My gaming computer at home now crashes when I attempt to teleport between instances a second time.

For example if my character is located on our guild's airship the character can teleport anywhere, but the moment I attempt to teleport a second time the computer crashes, not to a blue screen. So if I go to House K from the airship, no problem, but from House K to crafting hall crash. Doesn't matter if quest, adventure area, or public space.

I am running Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit, 32 GB of RAM, on an Intel processor, NVIDIA chipset (recently patched).

Both live and Lamannia versions of the game are affected.

Any thoughts?

Other games seem to work fine.

The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

Did this start as soon as you'd updated to 19.3?

Anything showing up in your Windows logs (System/Application)?
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post
    Did this start as soon as you'd updated to 19.3?

Anything showing up in your Windows logs (System/Application)?
    Yes, started with 19.3 or rather as soon as I updated my game machine to it.

Nope nothing of note in the logs.

The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

hmm...

Something isn't playing nice on your system with DDO.

You said you'd recently updated your NVIDIA drivers, was this while trying to resolve the problem? Or had you done it before you updated?

If you did it before you updated to 19.3 I'd be tempted to roll your drivers back and see what happens then.

I know many people have always had issues zoning in and out of some locations but for you to be getting it every single time certainly points to something not playing nice (10 out of 10 for stating the bleeding obvious I know). You're probably going to be stuck adding/removing stuff until the culprit can be identified. You may just have a peculiar mix of software on your machine that something within 19.3 really didn't like.
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

Game crashes occurring here too since U19 for me though. NVIDIA drivers do update regularly, but I rolled back at one point to confirm it was U19 and it was. First log in crash happens a lot here and more rarely zone crash like you describe. Gives me an NVIDIA driver stopped working error on both. Looks like something Turbine did with graphics is not playing nice.
    Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
    Main: Sharess
    Alts: Avaril/Cyr/Cyrillia/Garagos/Inim/Lamasa/Ravella