Community Member

Default Purple dragon knight keeps losing charisma bonus to damage and druid wolf pet trip.

Every time i rest, die or enter a new quest, my bard fighter dragon knight keeps losing charisma damage on his weapon, the only way to fix is to swap weapons every time.

Also the druid pet wolf enhancement takedown is still bugged, its being unable to trip for over a year now, sure could use a fix. You can't select the trip to add it to pets hireling bar so it will use it.

Quote Originally Posted by idle1 View Post
    Every time i rest, die or enter a new quest, my bard fighter dragon knight keeps losing charisma damage on his weapon, the only way to fix is to swap weapons every time.

Also the druid pet wolf enhancement takedown is still bugged, its being unable to trip for over a year now, sure could use a fix. You can't select the trip to add it to pets hireling bar so it will use it.
    I am having this issue with the pdk bard/ftr, too! I don't always notice at first, because there are so many little buffs going on and off that my damage output is not constant.