Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Agents of STORM

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post

Party crashers will be almost impossible to complete (on any difficulty worth running) if we don't have a rogue in both groups. Deaconblues does have a rogue alt (biggysmalls), but since Deacon is also one of the clerics, I went to the trouble of rolling up a rogue/ranger alt. There is no way it will come close to the DPS Dallog can do while cleaving and great cleaving, but I think group 2 could have completed all the quests on hard if we had any trapping skills whatsoever (that multiple shadow mark room can be a pain though).

If one of the officers would please send an invite to "Twinkleton" so he can join the guild, we'll have another potential rogue.
    I also rolled up a rogue (mechassassin) for nights when we need one more than a cleric. Please send an invite to Khamir. He is currently level 6, but will be 7 by next session.

Quote Originally Posted by Varhann View Post
    I also rolled up a rogue (mechassassin) for nights when we need one more than a cleric. Please send an invite to Khamir. He is currently level 6, but will be 7 by next session.

Actually with Intyrr's PM self-healing and Dallog's dragon marks self-healing we probably could have gone with a Khamir instead of Shuvall for Snitch and Party Crashers. I don't think Dallog used more than 1/3 of his marks during any quest.
    Last edited by Postumus; 01-06-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Group 1 Group 2 ................ .....
    Lurch (paladin 7) Dallog (barb/ftr 5/2)
    Deaconblues (cleric 7) Shuvall (cleric 7)
    Braxyn (wizard 7) Intyrr (wizard 7)
    Sparrowvine (rogue 7)

We began the Phiarlin Carnival chain.

So the three of us tried Party Crashers again on normal. It was far, far, far, too easy, and almost boring, but we were able to spot and kill both the poisoner and the guards. Not having a rogue, we were not able to open the locked door so we had a few tieflings to fight at the end.

You do know if you do one of the other optionals, you can pick up a key that unlocks that door to the tieflings? Not that I need keys. But hey, I can't be in two places at once (or the same place twice at the same time).
    Zyinniah Hazelnut and Curissa Hazelnut on most servers.

Community Member

Smile

I can play BiggieSmalls instead of Deacon Blues. I like playing them both.

Quote Originally Posted by JBone99 View Post
    I can play BiggieSmalls instead of Deacon Blues. I like playing them both.
    If we don't have 2 rogues for the rest of the chain, definitely. The final quest requires a rogue (or maybe 2, they can be quite fragile).

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post
    If we don't have 2 rogues for the rest of the chain, definitely. The final quest requires a rogue (or maybe 2, they can be quite fragile).
    I can use my new rogue Twinkleton.

Community Member Book_O_Dragons's Avatar

3. The other items that you mentioned (Troubleshooters Necklace, Troubleshooter's Goggles, Oladren's Great Crossbow) are items you can get from a quest (and get again from the quest, if wanted) and if they have an ML, that ML counts, If they do not, I feel my point #1 covers it. Again, they are not very powerful after 6th level.
    The Korthos necklaces are 100% for the first run of Misery's Peak each life. After that you have to farm Carnival chain rewards to get them and there are much better rewards for all classes there. The other two there are 100% each run of their quests.
    The worst problem on the DDO forums right now

Primary Server: Khyber ~~~ Officer in Knights of Kern

Sorry I couldn't make it. What did you guys end up running? Did you finish the Carnival?

Default Abort....abort...

Sorry I couldn't make it. What did you guys end up running? Did you finish the Carnival?
    We made an attempt at The Big Top on Elite with Deacon as Cleric and myself as a Rogue. In addition were Brax, Intyr and Sparrowvine.

It went well for about half the quest, but we lost Deacon to an AoE (Acid Rain?) combined with a ton of mobs around him. I was trying to take out the caster when he dropped fast.

We decided to keep going when we lost Intyrr, who ran back to turn some wheels we'd missed and she got a bad spin, got jumped right as she DC'd and that was that. So...we quit out and resolved not to go back in without a full group and at least someone to keep agro of Brother Deacon.

I also apologize for missing out on our game. I was ambushed by a visit from our son and grandkids belatedly celebrating his birthday.

Default Tonight, I think we are trying to complete Under the Big Top, again.

We wiped last time, do we want to attempt again?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post
    We wiped last time, do we want to attempt again?
    Sure, just go in on hard. My rogue was not needed on Elite as you could handle all the traps.

If I take Shuvall, another cleric would be more help I think.

Shuvall, Dallog, and Intyrr completed Delera's parts 2-4 on hard. Deacon's group was just staring part 4 so we ran over to irestone to try to increase our luck at chests. I think we pulled 3 chests out of a possible 23 on the night, and Shuvall missed one of those as it was the first chest in Delera's part 3 and he had already jumped down to fight the shade guarding the pyre.

No Carnifex for Dallog. But he got a consolation prize: a +1 greataxe of ghostbane. Nothing to do backflips about, but since it is only ML 4 and since Dallog had no ghostbane items, it was better than nothing. Not better than Carnifex. But can't win them all.

Default superbowl

I don't think I'll make it. Don't worry about me, run whatever you like and I'll catch up.

It is getting tougher for me to make Sundays consistently.

I'm happy to make Dallog a bench player and log in when I get a chance or if you need another body for a raid or something like that.

Community Member

We miss you Dallog, but understand RL comes first. Your always welcome to stay in guild, heck, Stormsong is still in guild

We miss you Dallog, but understand RL comes first. Your always welcome to stay in guild, heck, Stormsong is still in guild
    Yeah I'll stay in. Whenever I get time on a Sunday I'll pop in and see what you're up to.

You will really be missed, Dallog. Join when you can, even if just to chat for a few minutes. Remember, we have alts who show up frequently at odd hours and days that can help keep you in shape. Look for us!

-Sam/Lurch

Community Member

Default Not right for the guild.

Ello, Friends;

Hard to say this, but maybe I am not right for the guild. It was just a limited equipment guild when I joined, But it looks like too many people wish it to be a stealth walk RP crawl guild. I am all for that, but that is not what I joined for. This seems to come up almost every week we meet, so it seems to be what others joined for. I loved running with you guys, but life has been hard on me lately and our once a week run is one of the few good things I have had to look forward too. I understand I run abit faster then others and know the quest already and try to form up a plan for the quest that is not RP/stealth crawl. So, I am going to take a break from the game (guild) for a bit so that my play style does not ruin things for others.

On that note,
    "We'll all meet back at the local saloon
    We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces
    Singing whiskey for my men, beer for my horses"

Y'all fight the good fight

Deacon Blues
    Last edited by JBone99; 02-24-2014 at 04:48 AM.

Take care Deacon! Hope all the RL stuff works out!

It was a lot of fun running with you.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast