Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfurnace View Post
    Aside from... the fact you get manyshot from 6 ranger.
    That's a good enough reason. :3
    Well he has it but it doesn't mean he has to use it, he could refuse cause well its OP and just morally wrong..................someone might mistake him for a ranged character and use that in an arguement about ranged abilities and the cycle of injustice would just continue.

Just finished a ranger life tonight, other than the fact that playing pure ranged sucks without 10k stars, ranged is completely op even in heroic. You get para arrows and then almost never take damage the rest of that life. While I've had toons that killed faster, it still made almost every single quest a complete joke since nothing was actually able to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Just finished a ranger life tonight, other than the fact that playing pure ranged sucks without 10k stars, ranged is completely op even in heroic. You get para arrows and then almost never take damage the rest of that life. While I've had toons that killed faster, it still made almost every single quest a complete joke since nothing was actually able to fight back.
    I should complain right? I mean its so OP my toon just feels stupid beating on all these mobs that wont fight back and its not like its limited, by song charges like fascinate, or sp like other CC spells right? Though I do feel good that your didn't give into the temptation and used those 2wf feats ever right? cause that would just be wrong.

Seen some ranged arti's do pretty well in heroics with repeaters and blade barriers though they didn't seem to have the CC of a AA they did seem to have more dps at ranged than AA not using manyshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Yup. Now hjeal meh!

You hjealz me! (Yes, I intend to cap this toon to multibox EE's. MORE LOOTS FOR ME.)

Ranged is top of the food chain now, maybe you missed Pinions + Pyjamas everwhere ?
    Passive ki is great, it is all you need.
    9/10 of rangers are still horrible. Some kinds of squishy elves in Shiradi in white sets that can't hjeal themselves at all and die to 1 EE mob.
    Last edited by Encair; 10-14-2013 at 02:43 AM. Reason: ELVES
    Shahang Nezhat Bellezza Wipekin Farida of Ghallanda

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    Oh wait you want characters who are ranged to have that bow/repeater soldered to their hand?
    I'm building towards a WF arti with Weapon Attachment....so, yeah

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    I'm building towards a WF arti with Weapon Attachment....so, yeah
    make sure you dont swap repeaters or rune arms!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123