Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 70
  1. #41
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryiah View Post
    Same reason most people buy a Mac. It was a status symbol.
    Still better than Windows 8.

    Quote Originally Posted by totalmir View Post
    Real silly thread.Are the red dragon scales hard to get or expensive on your server?On mine they fetch 1/4 of the price they used to before the GH armors.You don't even need a shard anymore,you just get the PDK favor.
    Yup it's "silly", it's the kind of ignorant raving witch-hunts produce.

  2. #42
    Community Member Ungood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausdoerrt View Post
    Yeah lol, I'm noticing that every other person now has an epic scale armor on... it's silly.
    I know right! They could have better stats if they swapped to Loot-gen!

  3. #43
    Community Member AzB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post

    Yup it's "silly", it's the kind of ignorant raving witch-hunts produce.
    Are you referring to the original message? 'Cause it ain't a rant. It might be silly or possibly even ignorant. But it ain't a rant. I rant much better than that.

  4. #44
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Function killed fashion. I'd put my toon in a pink tutu if it was best in slot.
    Thank you for that image. I shall forever picture you in a pink tutu.

    Last edited by Tscheuss; 10-14-2013 at 10:52 AM.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

    Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

  5. #45
    Community Member Ashlayna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Thank you for that image. I shall forever picture you in a pink tutu.

    You stole that off of his, er, her, er, it's Facebook page, didn't you?

  6. #46
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default Going to date myself with the song lyrics in this meme.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Thank you for that image. I shall forever picture you in a pink tutu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlayna View Post
    You stole that off of his, er, her, er, it's Facebook page, didn't you?

  7. #47
    Community Member HernandoCortez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Al-Qadim
    Posts
    886

    Default

    Time to hide your Dragon armors!

    EXTREME PREJUDICE™ - by Turbine.

    GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.

  8. #48
    Community Member zDragonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzB View Post
    Just sayin'

    I think I saw a half dozen suits of red in the last year, and was in a party last night where 4 of the 6 people had Red Dragon Armor. The 5th guy had White.
    I have not read any of the other posts, but was the 4 in the same guild?

  9. #49
    Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada / G-Land
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    LOL

    If y'all spent as much time playing the game as you do posting, you could have any coloured armour you wished.

    For a forum of folks who always bash on anyone who complains they can't do something, y'all seem suddenly inadequate.


    Really, I don't get you folks, I rarely spare a glance at other people's stuff.

  10. #50
    Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Hafeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    at a keyboard
    Posts
    5,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    Does anyone in their right mind think anyone at Turbine gives a flying dung pile about the price or worth of dragon scales?

    Really? They already invalidated their own raid gear with Loot-Gen, we are not talking about people who really care about your precious grind.

    In Turbine's defense, this is the "No Grind" mmo after all.
    Gamma Tester, Dungeons & Dragons Online
    Beta Tester, DDO: Eberron Unlimited
    Alpha Tester, DDO: Stormreach

  11. #51
    Community Member NaturalHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton_Seraph View Post
    LOL

    If y'all spent as much time playing the game as you do posting, you could have any coloured armour you wished.

    For a forum of folks who always bash on anyone who complains they can't do something, y'all seem suddenly inadequate.


    Really, I don't get you folks, I rarely spare a glance at other people's stuff.
    over half the posts in this thread appear to be people laughing at those pointing fingers, pretty much saying whats the big deal.


    just thought I would ask does the power store 10% off sp casting stack with other stuff like the bard song?

    anyway I really like how that docent looks its pretty badass.

    the other armour and robes though..................uggggg!!! maybe the plate is ok but.............ewwwwwwww the rest.
    Last edited by NaturalHazard; 10-14-2013 at 10:55 PM.

  12. #52
    Community Member darkly_dreaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    211

    Default

    The premise of this threat IS kind of silly. I made red and two sets of green scales on my characters almost a year ago. Wearing them does not mean I participated in any shenanigans. Unless running Don't Drink the Water far too many times is shenanigans.
    Goddess, you know it baybee!
    Zealotry ~ Zealot ~ Zeal ~ Chanteuse ~ Conceit : +5 to Sexterity, Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromuro View Post
    P.S: Besides Zealotry's voice is charming/mesmerizing and i bet she is a witch or a succubus disguised.

  13. #53
    Community Member NaturalHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkly_dreaming View Post
    The premise of this threat IS kind of silly. I made red and two sets of green scales on my characters almost a year ago. Wearing them does not mean I participated in any shenanigans. Unless running Don't Drink the Water far too many times is shenanigans.
    Dont drink the water at irish pubs..........trust me...........

  14. #54
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkly_dreaming View Post
    The premise of this threat IS kind of silly. I made red and two sets of green scales on my characters almost a year ago. Wearing them does not mean I participated in any shenanigans. Unless running Don't Drink the Water far too many times is shenanigans.
    Nope nope you must be lying you're a duper that someone at turbine missed because they hate everyone and want to kill their game with exploits.


  15. #55
    Community Member darkly_dreaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Nope nope you must be lying you're a duper that someone at turbine missed because they hate everyone and want to kill their game with exploits.


    I'm a pagan, not a witch. TYVM
    Goddess, you know it baybee!
    Zealotry ~ Zealot ~ Zeal ~ Chanteuse ~ Conceit : +5 to Sexterity, Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromuro View Post
    P.S: Besides Zealotry's voice is charming/mesmerizing and i bet she is a witch or a succubus disguised.

  16. #56
    Community Member NaturalHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkly_dreaming View Post
    I'm a pagan, not a witch. TYVM
    I thought everyone who was different from someone else was a pagan so.........pretty much everyone? Or is pagan a word for christians for non christians? Or is that infidel? so many words and terms I get mixed up.

  17. #57
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    I thought everyone who was different from someone else was a pagan so.........pretty much everyone? Or is pagan a word for christians for non christians? Or is that infidel? so many words and terms I get mixed up.
    Pagan was originally similar to heathen in that it meant the religion of the country. The kind of thing were the pagan followed the old celtic gods rather than the religion of rome kind of thing. It's evolved overtime to be used to mean non-christian most commonly. Most people that call themselves pagans now though are more precisely neo-pagans that encompass a wide range of religious beliefs, a more common one that more people are vaguely familar with is wicca. A main characteristic as much as there can be one with such a diverse group though is religious tolerance and a personal understanding of "god" not a systematic one that is more common in traditional religious structures such as christianity.

  18. #58
    Community Member darkly_dreaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Pagan was originally similar to heathen in that it meant the religion of the country. The kind of thing were the pagan followed the old celtic gods rather than the religion of rome kind of thing. It's evolved overtime to be used to mean non-christian most commonly. Most people that call themselves pagans now though are more precisely neo-pagans that encompass a wide range of religious beliefs, a more common one that more people are vaguely familar with is wicca. A main characteristic as much as there can be one with such a diverse group though is religious tolerance and a personal understanding of "god" not a systematic one that is more common in traditional religious structures such as christianity.
    That's more or less accurate, though I was just being a bit tongue in cheek. It's one of those kinds of things like all Catholics are Christians, but not all Christians are Catholic.

    Witches (people - men or women - who refer to themselves as witches) most often self-identify as Wiccans. Wiccans are pagans, but not all pagans are wiccans (or witches).

    I suppose an interesting off shoot of the conversation given the season.
    Goddess, you know it baybee!
    Zealotry ~ Zealot ~ Zeal ~ Chanteuse ~ Conceit : +5 to Sexterity, Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromuro View Post
    P.S: Besides Zealotry's voice is charming/mesmerizing and i bet she is a witch or a succubus disguised.

  19. #59
    Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada / G-Land
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    over half the posts in this thread appear to be people laughing at those pointing fingers, pretty much saying whats the big deal.


    just thought I would ask does the power store 10% off sp casting stack with other stuff like the bard song?

    anyway I really like how that docent looks its pretty badass.

    the other armour and robes though..................uggggg!!! maybe the plate is ok but.............ewwwwwwww the rest.
    For my part, I'd want the green on my female toons. It looks like stockings and suspenders. Kinda hawt. I don't recall the Red being such.

  20. #60
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkly_dreaming View Post
    That's more or less accurate, though I was just being a bit tongue in cheek. It's one of those kinds of things like all Catholics are Christians, but not all Christians are Catholic.

    Witches (people - men or women - who refer to themselves as witches) most often self-identify as Wiccans. Wiccans are pagans, but not all pagans are wiccans (or witches).

    I suppose an interesting off shoot of the conversation given the season.
    Never a bad time for such a derailment, spreading a little bit of actual knowledge about such things is the only way to fight some of the issues that occur from ignorance and intolerance.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload