Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38
  1. #21
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    They really need to merge wayfinder with some other server.
    Wayfinder gracefully accepts the unconditional surrender of Thelanis, and we stand ready to absorb you into our ranks as soon as you rename your characters so as not to conflict with our own.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

    Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

  2. #22
    Intergalactic Space Crusader Livmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    2,614

    Default I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Wayfinder gracefully accepts the unconditional surrender of Thelanis, and we stand ready to absorb you into our ranks as soon as you rename your characters so as not to conflict with our own.
    I agree they should merge everyone into Sarlona so peeps can PUG wit me

  3. #23
    Intergalactic Space Crusader Livmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    2,614

    Default Eeeek

    Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    I agree they should merge everyone into Sarlona so peeps can PUG wit me
    Eek I just realised I have toons on all the servers but Wayfinder. What would happen to all my toons if they came here and had the same name?

  4. #24
    Hero JOTMON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Orillia, Ontario
    Posts
    4,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Eek I just realised I have toons on all the servers but Wayfinder. What would happen to all my toons if they came here and had the same name?
    That could be considered duping and... just saying...
    Last edited by JOTMON; 10-13-2013 at 09:12 AM.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

    Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

  5. #25
    Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Deadlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    Lets see how worth it they think it was when they come back from their vacations and see their lighter inventories
    The real fun starts when they come back and complain that more has been taken than should have been.

    And how that stack of 10,000 Tokens of the Twelve included 27 that they had gained legitimately and how unfair it is that Turbine have basically stolen!! their 27 Tokens.

  6. #26
    Intergalactic Space Crusader Livmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    2,614

    Default no no no

    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    That could be considered duping and... just saying...
    Say it isin't so! Pro Cycling and now DDO? The French must hate us.

  7. #27
    Community Member Ivan_Milic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Eek I just realised I have toons on all the servers but Wayfinder. What would happen to all my toons if they came here and had the same name?
    You would get a number

  8. #28
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    You would get a number
    Horror of horrors, it would be the end of the world, the sky would fall, the land would burn, and the sea would boil. Just merge us all into one mega server.

  9. #29
    Community Member Teen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schleprock45 View Post
    Troll-speak in the Harbor WAAAY down, but who's complaining about that? LFMs looked pretty normal. Did a Shroud PUG yesterday and it was easily one of the best runs I've experienced in a year. Really, really nice folks and funny too. There are certainly many notable names missing and there seemed to be fewer toons running around from some of the larger guilds. But with respect to the actual game play, no effect whatsoever - I'm still having fun.
    A bunch of High lords are banned for 14 days , and troll talk is down because I'm not on (:
    D E S T R U C T I O N

    Sarlona

  10. #30
    Founder & Hero Uska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    22,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    The real fun starts when they come back and complain that more has been taken than should have been.

    And how that stack of 10,000 Tokens of the Twelve included 27 that they had gained legitimately and how unfair it is that Turbine have basically stolen!! their 27 Tokens.
    Or when they lose the item they got legally but lose it by upgrading it with duped ingredients or maybe some GS item gonna be good times.

    The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

  11. #31
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    Or when they lose the item they got legally but lose it by upgrading it with duped ingredients or maybe some GS item gonna be good times.
    *\o/* More Shroud runs.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

    Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

  12. #32
    Intergalactic Space Crusader Livmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    2,614

    Default Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    You would get a number
    Thanks!

  13. #33
    Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council
    TrinityTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Findlay, OH
    Posts
    3,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Horror of horrors, it would be the end of the world, the sky would fall, the land would burn, and the sea would boil. Just merge us all into one mega server.
    LOL If I didn't fear the logistical problems of a mega server merge into just one, that would be a great idea and then there would be what, 140 lfms (going by an average of 20 per server?) Think of all the drama of all those unfamiliar people thrown in the arena together! It would be hilarious. Imagine the trash talk in the lobster!
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

    Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

  14. #34
    Community Member Teen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    LOL If I didn't fear the logistical problems of a mega server merge into just one, that would be a great idea and then there would be what, 140 lfms (going by an average of 20 per server?) Think of all the drama of all those unfamiliar people thrown in the arena together! It would be hilarious. Imagine the trash talk in the lobster!
    The lobster would be the harbor .... the quests would have to move
    D E S T R U C T I O N

    Sarlona

  15. #35
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Midwestern U.S.
    Posts
    43

    Default Good Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Wayfinder gracefully accepts the unconditional surrender of Thelanis, and we stand ready to absorb you into our ranks as soon as you rename your characters so as not to conflict with our own.
    I noticed that thelanis is rather small, or at least was the short period of time I was on. Wayfinder + Thelanis would be great.

  16. #36
    Community Member Ivan_Milic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ishunt View Post
    I noticed that thelanis is rather small, or at least was the short period of time I was on. Wayfinder + Thelanis would be great.
    Thelanis small?
    Are you as delusional as devs?

  17. #37
    Community Member mmitch5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Sarlona is suffering of desertification of LFM
    on higher level from 25 TO 28 this days..
    It took an hour yesterday night to fill a 12 man raid
    For FOT
    I remember a time on Sarlona where a citw LFM
    Would fill in 5 minutes
    Now it is much much longer
    Where have level 28 guys gone ??
    **Anamalia level 25 Cleric **
    Guild Stealer of souls

  18. #38
    Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council
    TrinityTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Findlay, OH
    Posts
    3,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmitch5 View Post
    I remember a time on Sarlona where a citw LFM
    Would fill in 5 minutes
    Now it is much much longer
    Where have level 28 guys gone ??
    Real life. Seriously. I haven't had more than like 2 hours ddo time since last Thursday, and I think it was all on Saturday morning. I've heard people think I duped and am among the banned! I'm a good turtle, who could log on, if I didn't have so many other things to do. LOL
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

    Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload