Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    I run those quests every life at least monastery and kobold the xp can't be beat and the only hard part is the puzzle for one and kiting trash in the other.
    Yeah, i really hate that puzzle. It's the only one i've come across so far in the game i can't learn, and i've tried.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FestusHood View Post
    Yeah, i really hate that puzzle. It's the only one i've come across so far in the game i can't learn, and i've tried.
    http://www.axiomfiles.com/Files/320262/monastery.html helps, but you really have to be quick on elite. It's a lot easier if you have people to kite Sanyassi and the trash around. Otherwise, you can run up top, glance at the puzzle, drop down and hopefully hit a couple tiles before they run back down the ramps.

The puzzles the hard part for me too, but I can kite the scorp for hours unless I do something stupid so I usually kite and let someone else use a solver on the puzzle if needed.

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

Yes, they should revisit it. It's a great pack, i really do like the quests in there. Adding +2 insightful to the sovereign tier would be nice. Remove the duplicates, and the ones that have a lesser and better version of the same effect at the same tier, i.e. striding, false life.
    Well, in my personal experience, you're an outlier. Everyone I know, on my server, dislikes the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton_Seraph View Post
    Well, in my personal experience, you're an outlier. Everyone I know, on my server, dislikes the chain.
    My personal experience is exactly the opposite. Everyone I know, on my server which is Khyber, is just fine with running the chain and will do so every single life. Though I do tend to avoid pugs as much as possible and those I run with don't find Heroic to be challenging in any sense of the word. The living spells, the traps, etc are all easy to overcome.

I don't recall exactly how long it took me to build my heavy dragontouched armor for completionist. But I definitely remember it took less time to build than the competing armors from other content.
    Last edited by Ryiah; 10-12-2013 at 11:20 PM.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    Toy Soldiers

I just did em on Elite, was fun not too much trouble, though it can still been a pain to farm for the right runes at least its not as bad as it was before, got some nice stuff like heal amp you can put on, but yeah they could do with maybe some slots?

Quests good for xp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiah View Post
    My personal experience is exactly the opposite. Everyone I know, on my server which is Khyber, is just fine with running the chain and will do so every single life. Though I do tend to avoid pugs as much as possible and those I run with don't find Heroic to be challenging in any sense of the word. The living spells, the traps, etc are all easy to overcome.

I don't recall exactly how long it took me to build my heavy dragontouched armor for completionist. But I definitely remember it took less time to build than the competing armors from other content.
    yeah we often see pug lfms for them on Elite on khyber and ive run a few and not had any trouble.

From Wisconsin, Live in Iowa, Vist Wisconsin

I totally agee with OP thoughts - the DT armors need some love.

With a little tweaking - the DT armors could be very nice for the LV16-22 range...

The AC and allowable DEX values need to be better - (Docent esp) - they are much worse then the "new" ML 16 armor.

If they added a blue slot when all 3 tiers are filled - that would be a big help as well-

These two changes alone would be a big help !

Calling Sarlona my home - Guildmaster - Brotherhood of Redemption - ddo.borguild.com
    Alts - Propane, Kerosene, Hexane, JA, Waulter, Acetylene, CNG, LPG, Woodpile, Hexyne, Dilithium Crystal, Geothermal, TidalPower, Windpower, Natural Gas, Antimematter, and Coaldust (and a few others)

Tossing my two cp's worth in here... I agree with the idea of updating Dragontouched armor. I'd love to see it worth wearing to at least level 20.
    There is no free lunch.

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

Any way to tell if a Dev even glanced at your thread?

Monestary is run regularly in GLand in PUGs.

The other two not as much, but that one still gets farmed.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123