Community Member

Default AC bonus from feats (enhancements) is wrong?

I don't have much at level 5, but I'd like to benefit from what I do have. :-)

For some reason I wanted to make sure Sacred Armor Mastery (SAM) and Bulwark Aura (BA) stack. I tested it and it seems to stack, BUT... my total AC seems wrong.

To test stacking, I had 3 AP in Sacred Armor Mastery (SAM) and 0 AP in Bulwark Aura (BA). I checked my total AC and then put 1 AP in BA. My total AC went up by +1. So far so good!

But I checked my AC bonus and it only shows +3 coming from "feats". Shouldn't +3 from SAM and +1 from BA total +4?

I took off my armor and shield and checked my AC bonus on the mouse over. It says:

10 Base
    0 Dex
    2 Misc
    3 Feat
    15 Total

Does anyone know why this shows +3 from feats instead of +4?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzit11 View Post
    I don't have much at level 5, but I'd like to benefit from what I do have. :-)

For some reason I wanted to make sure Sacred Armor Mastery (SAM) and Bulwark Aura (BA) stack. I tested it and it seems to stack, BUT... my total AC seems wrong.

To test stacking, I had 3 AP in Sacred Armor Mastery (SAM) and 0 AP in Bulwark Aura (BA). I checked my total AC and then put 1 AP in BA. My total AC went up by +1. So far so good!

But I checked my AC bonus and it only shows +3 coming from "feats". Shouldn't +3 from SAM and +1 from BA total +4?

I took off my armor and shield and checked my AC bonus on the mouse over. It says:

10 Base
    0 Dex
    2 Misc
    3 Feat
    15 Total

Does anyone know why this shows +3 from feats instead of +4?
    take off all gear, and your race/class would help

from the looks of it, your a palidin right? Aura of good gives a +1 AC bonus shows up under misc (you get as a lvl 1 paladin), bulwark also shows up under misc so thats why you got 2misc. SAM goes under feat, so thats your +3 AC to feat.

Community Member

I'm Drow Pal-3/Rog-2.

Yes, that makes sense! Bulwark adds to Aura, so they go in the same category. Thanks!!