Reasonably there is alot of angst in the community following the recent spate of bugs.
In my opinion the only one that really worries me has been the duping of Heroic Comms (and slighlty miffed about things like scales and other high but not top tier raid ingredients). Bear with me.
I don't personally care about using EDs in Heroic levels. If you don’t agree with using them don’t group with people that do.
I don't particularly care about folks who abused the Saga end chain rewards - If you have more XP, more Guild reknown or more skill tomes than me it does not really affect my gaming experience. Unless you abused to the point there is no reason for you to even play anymore but I doubt that would be the case (see below also)
Duping of most items again I don’t really mind:
1) If you duped enough ingredients to level your crafter(s) to 150 then good on you … you still need to build a million shards. Does not affect my game play.
2) If you made a billion plat and a million astral shards by selling your duped items I don’t really care – good on you. I rather loot my stuff or have the feeling of ‘woot’ I found an item I have been farming for ages on the AH and spent my million plat on it. Either way don’t really care
3) If you duped augments, low level ingredients etc etc I don’t really care. More power to you does not mean less fun for me
What I do care about and really think affects the community is the duping of high level ingredients, specifically Heroic Raid Coms. Since the bug raids for FoT and Citw have decreased dramatically in my opinion. (ok you could argue they not been high for a while but bear with me)
It could be folks have been hit by a few days ban or it could be a lot of the top payers duped coms and no longer need to run these raids .. but with a reduced player base that does affect my gaming experience as I am simply not that good to solo FoT or Citw etc
To a lesser extent duped shroud ingredients affect the raid but you still needs shards I guess.
If the duped items cannot or will not get removed from the game in my opinion the only thing that favours those who did not dupe would be to INCREASE the drop rates on these high level ingredients which do affect players at large
Barring this the only way things will ever settle down to any level of normality:
1. New influx of players who need to run these raids (yeah right ...)
2. Level cap increase to 30 and loot that once again obsoletes our lvl 28 stuff!!
So bottom line – please increase drop rates … and if there is any way to do this ONLY for accounts who did not dupe so much the better!!