Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post
    I think these are from China. I read an article lately about a guy in China who disturbed a nest of these things, got stung (a lot) and died.

They are supposedly highly aggressive and...uh...big.
    So far this year, they've filled 42 in China - and injured at least 1,640.

Quote Originally Posted by realism View Post
    Ha Ha, way to bring back the memories moomooprincess. I remember those little &#@&*@&@. Woke up one morning and had one of them eyeballing me like I was a piece of meat. Imagine he was thinking of biting my head off, dragging my body away and raiding my MRE's. The head biting and dragging I could deal with, But NOBODY touches my MRE.
    Your MRE's eh?

I've heard quite a few interesting stories about MRE's...

The exact trap DCs in EE HH, A guide for DDO-ML, Unknown Heroes: 3rd place, TR Cache Button, Loot Design, Welcome to Orien: /joinchannel Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Certon View Post
    This is the most perfect suggestion in the history of suggestions, and it is full of upsides for both players and servers.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post
    I think these are from China. I read an article lately about a guy in China who disturbed a nest of these things, got stung (a lot) and died.

They are supposedly highly aggressive and...uh...big.
    Japanese giant hornets. They're not especially aggressive, unless you're a hive of honeybees. However, they are big, and while their venom isn't especially potent, if there's a bunch and they all sting you a bunch they'll put a lot in your system. Plus, a lot of those deaths were because people were allergic/went into anaphylactic shock.

That being said, there's 1B people in China, so killing 42 a year is less impressive than the 53 deaths in America annually caused by honeybees.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12