Community Member

Default Trading BTA Items

Is there a way to trade BTA items among players/ guild members? Im specifically looking to get 1 or 2 mystical plants for crafting. I play on Thelanis.

Quote Originally Posted by JPGR View Post
    Is there a way to trade BTA items among players/ guild members? Im specifically looking to get 1 or 2 mystical plants for crafting. I play on Thelanis.
    As far as I know, no. Not directly at least. You can ask your guildie with the right ingredients to craft an unbound shard for you and trade that.

You can always run a random vale quest. They are offered as end-rewards at Meridia tavern. If you can't run it, ask your guildies to help.
    Player of Garach - 48 TR, 13 IR, 21 ER

<SNIP>

wrong intel.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 10-11-2013 at 06:26 AM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grynberg View Post
    As far as I know, no. Not directly at least. You can ask your guildie with the right ingredients to craft an unbound shard for you and trade that.

You can always run a random vale quest. They are offered as end-rewards at Meridia tavern. If you can't run it, ask your guildies to help.
    Thanks for the reply... Ive run 3 quests in Vale with no luck on scoring one as an option for end reward. I was hoping that the Vale quests would be the same as the quests say in the Necropolis where ingredients were always an option on every quest for LOTD 4.

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Should be able to trade em thru the ASAH. Have to have some Shards to spend, of course.

Just have your friend/guildie ready to buy the item right as you post it so it doesn't get snagged.
    You can trade BtA items through ASAH? Woah.. i have to have a look at that. I've never even opened ASAH before since it looks like a terrible moneysink.
    Last edited by Grynberg; 10-11-2013 at 06:07 AM.
    Player of Garach - 48 TR, 13 IR, 21 ER

You can trade BtA items through ASAH? Woah.. i have to have a look at that. I've never even opened ASAH before since it looks like a terrible moneysink.
    Only BtCoE items as far as I'm concerned.

Am digging to make sure. I do know that BtCoE and already BtC items can be sold (at higher Shard cost/fee). Looking to make sure I'm remembering properly about BtA.

edit: Nope, I was incorrect. BtA items are not ASAH-able.

Sorry. Is what I get for trying to go from the IIRC banks.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 10-11-2013 at 06:27 AM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

BTA items can only be traded through Shared Bank. Besides, you can run those quests on casual for quick completion and endrewards, I usually get 2 for 5 quests ran.
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==$==ORIEN==$==$==$==$==$==$==$=
    Darthwolf **(?_?) Zendarth m(?_?m) Darthnoheals \(?_?)
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==House Do'Urden==$==$==$==$==$==$=

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Default The Store needs to invent this.

A Store bought un-binding thing/concept still needs to be invented.

I have gear I don't find a use for any longer, knowing it will sell because of the rarity of the item. +5 Holy, Silver Longsword of Maiming. It is 4 years old and it does not drop anymore. I would like to un-bind this so I can sell or trade it.

As far as I know, Mystical Plants only come as end rewards for Shroud flagging quests. They don't drop in chests. I could be wrong, but I've yet to see one drop in a chest after 4+ years of playing.
    There is no free lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    A Store bought un-binding thing/concept still needs to be invented.

I have gear I don't find a use for any longer, knowing it will sell because of the rarity of the item. +5 Holy, Silver Longsword of Maiming. It is 4 years old and it does not drop anymore. I would like to un-bind this so I can sell or trade it.
    I'm pretty sure you can craft something like that if you have a high enough crafting levels. So unbinding it and selling it wouldn't do much.

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Am digging to make sure. I do know that BtCoE and already BtC items can be sold (at higher Shard cost/fee). Looking to make sure I'm remembering properly about BtA.
    Wait, so I could sell BtC raid items? Or are you talking about BTCoE loot that I accidentally equipped?