Community Member

Default Shadowfell Conspiracy DDO Store Iconic Heroes Problem

Hello,

yesterday i baught the Shadowfell Conspiracy "Complete" pack in the DDO Store for 4495 TP. In this pack should be included all 4 Iconic Heroes, but at character creation i am only able to select a Purple Dragon Knight or a Sun-Elf Morninglord, but not a Bladeforged Paladin or a Shadar-Kai Assassin. Why are both Iconics not availiable for me?

Best regards
    Azilah

Quote Originally Posted by Azilah View Post
    Hello,

yesterday i baught the Shadowfell Conspiracy "Complete" pack in the DDO Store for 4495 TP. In this pack should be included all 4 Iconic Heroes, but at character creation i am only able to select a Purple Dragon Knight or a Sun-Elf Morninglord, but not a Bladeforged Paladin or a Shadar-Kai Assassin. Why are both Iconics not availiable for me?

Best regards
    Azilah
    Theres no way you can buy Bladeforged. Its was a preorder bonus of the expansion.

About the Shadar-Kai, yeah seems like a bug.

Community Member

Hi Skavenaps,

thx for the reply. Yes, just read that the Bladeforged was only availiable at pre-order.

That realy makes all sense now: Bladeforged is only availiable at pre-order, and the Shadar-Kai is not availiable because of a DDO Store Problem which accured during i baught the pack (didn't made a screenshot of the error).

Thx for the help.

Customer Service Representative

@Azilah, the Shadar-Kai is included with the Complete Pack so if you do not have access to it, please contact Account Support using the information in my signature and we will be happy to take a further look.
    DDO Support Page / DDO Knowledge Base / Account Support / Tech Support / Game Download / Forum Support / In-Game Support / Character Transfers
    They all can now be found here: http://support.turbine.com/ To submit a ticket click on the 'Submit a Ticket' link.

English Account Management Phone Support: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)
    2:00 pm to 6:00 pm Eastern (GMT -5)
    Monday-Friday

Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited