Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Founder Dorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,178

    Default DDO Bonus XP working with Saga end rewards

    Does anyone know if the 15% bonus XP we are getting this weekend works with Saga end rewards?

    I'm assuming that XP pots work with Saga XP as well?

    Sorry if this has been answered before... DDO Wiki does not mention anything and I couldn't find anything by searching the forums.

    Thanks.
    Dorian

  2. #2
    Community Member vampiregoat69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sneaking up behind you
    Posts
    241

    Default

    I know one thing sagas are still broke. Me and group picked up and did A cabal for one on elite, turn it in and it still said that it was not done for everyone. So we give it another try and same thing happened they need to get their SHT together.

  3. #3
    Community Member Oxarhamar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampiregoat69 View Post
    I know one thing sagas are still broke. Me and group picked up and did A cabal for one on elite, turn it in and it still said that it was not done for everyone. So we give it another try and same thing happened they need to get their SHT together.
    Cabal and Crucible are still switched... do Crucible

  4. #4
    Community Member Oxarhamar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Does anyone know if the 15% bonus XP we are getting this weekend works with Saga end rewards?

    I'm assuming that XP pots work with Saga XP as well?

    Sorry if this has been answered before... DDO Wiki does not mention anything and I couldn't find anything by searching the forums.

    Thanks.
    I would guess no since Saga XP does not work with Voice, ship buff, or XP potion.

    worth a try thou.

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanngiostr View Post
    I would guess no since Saga XP does not work with Voice, ship buff, or XP potion.

    worth a try thou.
    ...yes it does. all of those affect saga xp

  6. #6
    Community Member Maatogaeoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakHar View Post
    ...yes it does. all of those affect saga xp
    Beat me to it. I got 64k for the 48k token on the GH heroic elite saga.

  7. #7
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    20,954

    Default

    Yeah the bonuses are working, whether its WAI or not is TBT.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

  8. #8
    Community Member Oxarhamar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakHar View Post
    ...yes it does. all of those affect saga xp

    yeah your right not sure what I was thinking there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload