Thread: A New 'Do

Default A New 'Do

Hey out there. Calling any nice devs!!

My girl toons are tired of the same ol hairstyle. they holler and complain every time they visit the drow city, and lookit all the pretty hairstyles they can't have. Can we update the store, or add to the character generator a new set of styles?

Or how about a hair salon in eveningstar, where a vendor will change your hair/tint for plat?

Want my girls to be styling!!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Furbitor View Post

My girl toons are tired of the same ol hairstyle. they holler and complain every time they visit the drow city, and lookit all the pretty hairstyles they can't have. Can we update the store, or add to the character generator a new set of styles?

Or how about a hair salon in eveningstar, where a vendor will change your hair/tint for plat?

thanks
    Female half-orc don't need fancy hair to be beautiful--it's an innate ability.

....but but but but......

mebbe I am shallow, But my girls wanna get makeovers. How can I tell um no?

Wait I got it!! I'll EXPLOIT the game and make a hair hack!!! then trade it for piles of scales!!! er...

cant Quartermaster just make it happen?

I agree, they really need to get the art department cracking on more cosmetic stuff.

Community Member darkly_dreaming's Avatar

I agree. Ever since MotUD came out I've been waiting for drow hairstyles to become available in the store. Hello, they even have the 'real' mohawks for girls that some have been asking for. Totally missing out on a money-making opportunity here.
    Goddess, you know it baybee!
    Zealotry ~ Zealot ~ Zeal ~ Chanteuse ~ Conceit : +5 to Sexterity, Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromuro View Post
    P.S: Besides Zealotry's voice is charming/mesmerizing and i bet she is a witch or a succubus disguised.

Quote Originally Posted by Furbitor View Post

thanks

/signed!

Intergalactic Space Crusader Livmo's Avatar

Default i agree

I wish there were more cosmetics in the game that could be freely traded amognst players. These can be haistyles, armor, etc. I want my toons to look more like their personalities and not like some variation of the same.

Sure do wish devs can tool in something like a barbershop... or salon. like when the Armour kits came out you could see what u look like. a great way to drain exploited plat from the game!

have rotating styles that change each month or so and get your new do!

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

I refuse to purchase hair styles from the DDO store because reincarnations wipe them.

As there is no more lottery and they don't come from Dice rolls, and the 0 quantity of them on the AH seem to indicate they don't drop in chests, I will do without until Turbine does something, anything, to make it worth while.

A plat-based store, or the addition of them to the Dice rolls would change that. As would making reincarnations stop wiping my hair styles and dyes.

If I paid TP, they shouldn't get wiped, just like armour mods, bags and bank spaces.

that sounds reasonably phaeton....

it should be in-game plat instead of tp. or in addition to.

no reason ddo gotta be a miser. Those drow priestesses' locks cant hog tha hair!!!

Default Bump!

Bump!! C'mon, any devs NOT working on reincarnation or headhunting exploiters care to chip in?

I don't mind paying tp for a hairstyle, but give us more than 6 styles! I would prefer a plat based shop..

But I am tired of ethics conversations.

Anything coming down the pike?

Note, we arent asking for something that already doesnt exist.... Just give us access....

Pirate Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton_Seraph View Post
    As there is no more lottery and they don't come from Dice rolls, and the 0 quantity of them on the AH seem to indicate they don't drop in chests,
    Actually, I'm pretty sure I pulled one a few weeks ago, a male one I think. I'm absolutely certain on colours, as I pulled one last week (and see them on the AH regularly).
    But the styles ARE pretty rare, no denying that.

Greetz,
    Red Orm

Default Shave and a hair cut. Two bits.