Community Member

Default Where is Unyielding Sovereignty now?

Hi all,

after the new Enhancements, I can no longer cast Unyielding Sovereignty. It's still on my bars, and all requirements show as green, but it does not activate. Is it gone for good, or do I have to use the +20 Lesser Heart to rebuild my toon from scratch to regain it?

Many thanks for any hints!

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Gnorr View Post
    Hi all,

after the new Enhancements, I can no longer cast Unyielding Sovereignty. It's still on my bars, and all requirements show as green, but it does not activate. Is it gone for good, or do I have to use the +20 Lesser Heart to rebuild my toon from scratch to regain it?

The old icon won't work, you need to get the new one. Unyielding Sovereignty is available via a Feat or on one of the Cleric Enhancement trees.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gnorr View Post
    Hi all,

Paladins, FVS, and cleric must LR to get the lvl 2 and 6 deity feats. That is why they gave you a LR+20

You don't really want the feat version. It doesn't remove death penalties, but instead seals death penalties in to be permanent by removing the timer but not the effect. If you un.sov. a player with death penalties, the only way they can remove them is to shrine.

Nice griefing tool I suppose.

Community Member

So it looks like it's Lesser Heart Time for me. I'll check the forums to see how I should change my build (main healer/secondary caster DPS) in other respects, too.

Many thanks all for the quick replies!