Default WTB Blue Scales (Heroic)

Hi,

I need around 80 blue scales. If you have some send me a tell ingame on Sedious/Xyphir or PM here (although im not very good at checking my pm's).

S~

Community Member

Is it safe to buy scales at this particular moment, with the duplication issue still under investigation? I was about to close a scale deal this weekend, but I'm keeping the deal frozen until the situation clarifies. I'm afraid of finding myself under the spotlight because someone sold me taunted scales...

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Pm

I sent a PM.

Treasure Hunter

Default Idk

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando_Moreiras View Post
    Is it safe to buy scales at this particular moment, with the duplication issue still under investigation? I was about to close a scale deal this weekend, but I'm keeping the deal frozen until the situation clarifies. I'm afraid of finding myself under the spotlight because someone sold me taunted scales...
    I don't know?

I did not partake in the free for all. However, I sent the OP a PM that I will sell 20 blue heroic scales for 500k plat, which is 25k plat per scale. I farmed all these the good ole fashioned way (3 back 2 back runs on elite every so often) Sometimes if you are really lucky on elite that will be 9 of each color over 3 elite runs. A good team can do ransack on elite in not that much time if they are efficient, nom nom , nom.

That is what I would have sold 20 for prior to the fiasco.
    Last edited by Livmo; 10-09-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    I don't know?

I did not partake in the free for all. However, I sent the OP a PM that I will sell 20 blue heroic scales for 500k plat, which is 25k plat per scale. I farmed all these the good ole fashioned way (3 back 2 back runs on elite every so often) Sometimes if you are really lucky on elite that will be 9 of each color over 3 elite runs. A good team can do ransack on elite in not that much time if they are efficient, nom nom , nom.

That is what I would have sold 20 for prior to the fiasco.
    I thought it was changed awhile back, normal gives 1 definite scale, hard 2, and elite always gives 3 now.

Treasure Hunter

Default :d

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I thought it was changed awhile back, normal gives 1 definite scale, hard 2, and elite always gives 3 now.
    I ran T0R on elite weekend b4 last and got 3 of each scale on elite. That doesn't always happen. I've been lucky enough to hit T0R 3xElite b2b and hit 9 of ea. scale (3+3+3).

Sometimes on elite it might be 3 black, 3 blue and no white, or 2 black, 2 blue, 2 white, etc. You don't always get 3 of each scale on elite.

Ah, im not much of a forum lurker =/ I picked all of the scales up about 5 minutes after i logged in after this post. Thanks for the replies however!

Treasure Hunter

Default No worries

Quote Originally Posted by achitophel View Post
    Ah, im not much of a forum lurker =/ I picked all of the scales up about 5 minutes after i logged in after this post. Thanks for the replies however!
    No worries I'm a hoarder