Default Any chance of lvl 28 Mabar items? (shadow robe/docent lore and spell power are low)

With the increase to the level cap, is there any chance there will be higher level Mabar items?

The Shadow robe/docent has 12% lore on it and 114 nullification as well as 40 false life. This is at the level 24 item level.

But already in the game there are 19% lore items and 138 spell power augments. As well as 45 point False life items. It just seems a bit underpowered for end game. The boon of undeath casting cause light wounds is pretty much useless in epic content where mobs hit you for over 200 hps. So I just don't see where the item is worth using as it is currently.

And I'd really like to enjoy playing Mabar with something worthwhile for my effort.
    -Thanks

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

+5 necro
    +134 negative
    +45/50 HP
    +spellpower scaled as lvl28 item
    +boon of undeath 2 (inflict moderate)

All the bonuses scaled to lvl28 random junk level.

Is that on lamm? Or a suggestion?

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

the 2nd

This should sum it up for you:
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun
    Edit: Yes, he’s good at his job, unless that job involves giving us meaningful upgrades to festival loots. I mean, is it *REALLY* that hard to make a +8 STR, +5 Sneak Attack, add a colorless slot version of the Brawling gloves?
    Last edited by QuantumFX; 10-10-2013 at 03:28 AM.
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.