Community Member

Default More issues/bugs? This one regarding Saga

Whew, been a messy month around these parts eh?

Well to the point, I seem to always get the worst face of the Saga problems. I'm not sure if this is a well known bug or not, every time I try and bother with Saga's they seem to be broken in some way or another. Today I did "A Cabal for One" for the first time. Mr.Saga man tells me I still need to do it. My journal says it is in fact done. Saga's in general broken, or is it just this quest? As much as I'm gonna run Gianthold quests anyway, there are some more than others I really only want to do once. I don't want to go back and redo just to try and taste the Saga rewards. I know I can skip but I'd rather not waste resources on anything I've already done reasonably.

So, again, in case my question isn't clear...are Saga's working properly? I've already bug reported, but I'm wondering if it's worth filing a ticket...if it was a fluke. Or, if a well known fault just going back to ignoring Saga's. Little clarity would be great.

Feel free to go back to your regularly scheduled drama afterwards.

Cabal and crucible are mixed up. Completions for cabal register under crucible, and vice versa
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSlick79 View Post

Well to the point, I seem to always get the worst face of the Saga problems. I'm not sure if this is a well known bug or not, every time I try and bother with Saga's they seem to be broken in some way or another. Today I did "A Cabal for One" for the first time. Mr.Saga man tells me I still need to do it. My journal says it is in fact done. Saga's in general broken, or is it just this quest? As much as I'm gonna run Gianthold quests anyway, there are some more than others I really only want to do once. I don't want to go back and redo just to try and taste the Saga rewards. I know I can skip but I'd rather not waste resources on anything I've already done reasonably.

So, again, in case my question isn't clear...are Saga's working properly? I've already bug reported, but I'm wondering if it's worth filing a ticket...if it was a fluke. Or, if a well known fault just going back to ignoring Saga's. Little clarity would be great.

There have been a few threads about this one already. Cabal for One and The Crucible are swapped in the saga list. So what you actually need to run is the Crucible. This is supposed to be fixed in U20 but I haven't checked Lamannia to see if it actually is.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSlick79 View Post

cabal and crucible name is reversed in the saga. the descriptions are correct so you'll have to use those if its saying you need cabal, it realy means you need crucible.

Community Member

Ah, should have been more clear. I did read about the mix up between those two, but NEITHER Crucible OR Cabal are registered with Saga man.

I've turned into a more casual type, so I don't really keep up with these things any longer. Would be great if things just worked as stated ever. ;D

Many thanks for all the help so far.