Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: This Exploit

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Barry Bonds would like to have you look at his money for a while.
    Off topic, but i bet barry bonds would tell you its better NOT to cheat

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keravek View Post
    ....plaid and straight into platypus..
    what does this mean?? lol

Oh, it seems the problem is grouping with ppl who don't use twists in heroic.

Problem solved : my on-the-way-to completionnist only runs with a couple of buds.

Aezechiel (Caster, 8th life) - Kakophonyc (Bard, 2nd life) - Larsenkarden (Cleric, 3rd life) - Lewela (Bard, 6th life) - Punkcanard (dual deathnip centered halfling tempest 3rd life) - Usuldur (Melee, completionist) - Sylentbob (ranger) ... and a couple of mules

“It seemed to me,' said Wonko the Sane, 'that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane.”
    Douglas Adams, So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clatterfist View Post
    It's too strong because it's a free extra. It's an intruder that doesn't belong. If a sorcerer decides to vapourise a group of mobs with a max-emp nuke then he's fulfilling his potential as the burst damage artillery man, which is cool both for him and for his team-mates.
    Sorcs don't vaporize a group of mobs with max-emp. They vaporize entire dungeons of mobs with continuous AoE spells and SLAs. This is even more apparent now that you can get fireball SLA at 12 instead of 18. On live, a level 12 sorc can cast a 6 mana max/emp fireball SLA at 400 total spell power and +2 max caster level for 300 AoE damage every 6 seconds for 6 mana.

An energy burst at level 12 on most characters is 300 damage every 20 seconds for 20 mana, at point blank range, since they don't have spell power.

Twists may not belong since they are not intended. However, it is a mistake to think they are more powerful than a raw first life sorc. You should try playing one with a wand of fireballs main hand, combustion/fire lore offhand, and fireball, scorch, and burning hands SLA's with max/emp/heighten combined with normal fireball spell. Then come back and tell my energy burst twist is OP.
    Last edited by Tilomere; 10-11-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Community Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kned225 View Post
    Off topic, but i bet barry bonds would tell you its better NOT to cheat
    That's one of the funniest thing I've heard all day today!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789