Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    Off topic. How long before your forum name gets banned? Something tells me you have been around longer than October.
    Why would it be banned?

Maybe he/she really was touched by Tolero?

I think you're reading more into that name then what it says.

One, two! One, two! and through and through. The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    He left it dead, and with its head. He went galumphing back.

it could be "touched" as in "inspired by"

Quote Originally Posted by LightBear View Post
    Why would it be banned?

Maybe he/she really was touched by Tolero?

I think you're reading more into that name then what it says.
    Lol. OK.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragoon View Post
    it could be "touched" as in "inspired by"

I think it's fairy obvious that's what this person meant

Community Member

Default "This is how it start's jerk hacking (dupin)"

"this what happened in the last game i played hackers ruined it for everyone dupin rares and gold and just anything to cheat there no extened maintenance there trying to catch the hacker and we pay for it so unless people don't let GM'S know of wrong doing's in the game it we ruin it and there we not be a DDO IT WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS!!!!!!!"

For the "what is this? I don't even..." crowd: ==> http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/UniqueDragon

Quote Originally Posted by FlaviusMaximus View Post
    Well I'm seeing "animals" come up a lot in some threads to describe the exploiters, while I'm seeing "children" come up a lot in others. I like these, but I personally think we can do better.
    ..but... I don't want to get banned on my Forum account.
    There is no free lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by ToleroTouchedMe View Post
    Nu-uh i got one in s chest the other day and it gave me 5... FIVE MAN THAT IS ALOT
    Hilarious M!

See ya in 2 weeks. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute-Omniscience View Post
    Did Einstein solo eLoB without pots or what?
    Guild: Captain's Crew
    Characters: Kyorli , Xunrae , Halisstra , Nyarly

Community Member

OMG who are you in-game? Do you play on sarlona? Jerk hackin! If you are on sarlona, look me up, I've been looking for some old coh company.

Quote Originally Posted by Gate-keeper View Post
    "this what happened in the last game i played hackers ruined it for everyone dupin rares and gold and just anything to cheat there no extened maintenance there trying to catch the hacker and we pay for it so unless people don't let GM'S know of wrong doing's in the game it we ruin it and there we not be a DDO IT WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS!!!!!!!"

For the "what is this? I don't even..." crowd: ==> http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/UniqueDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Shard can ONLY BE ADDED TO THE ECONOMY if purchased with Turbine Points.

That's the only way it's possible.

Period.

Any shards added to the economy were from cash-shop transactions that made Turbine money. The 30% tax ensures that every transaction removed shards from the economy.

None of these shenanigans cost Turbine a dime nor did they devalue anyone's stache of shards.
    Astral diamonds still drop in chests - got one today - and you can get shards via the monster manuals. Not that they are a huge source of shards, but they do drop.

Community Member

HOW CAN TURBINE AFFORD TO BAN PEOPLE??? im staring at the thelanis lfms right now,and there are 10... . across all levels... . NO GAME should have so few people in the "public grouping service" at ANY TIME. my friend is sitting next to me playing FF14(not that its an awsome game) and there are THOUSANDS of people looking for groups... im not for exploits and i dont use them myself... but turbine cant afford to alienate any of this already dwindling player base due(partially) to their own incompetence.

Community Member

Yup! officially for me hackers have ruined the game so I'm moving on to How to Train Your Dragon Game.

Quote Originally Posted by gripshift22 View Post
    HOW CAN TURBINE AFFORD TO BAN PEOPLE??? im staring at the thelanis lfms right now,and there are 10... . across all levels... . NO GAME should have so few people in the "public grouping service" at ANY TIME. my friend is sitting next to me playing FF14(not that its an awsome game) and there are THOUSANDS of people looking for groups... im not for exploits and i dont use them myself... but turbine cant afford to alienate any of this already dwindling player base due(partially) to their own incompetence.
    Not on your server, but mine is deader than dead.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakHar View Post
    I think it's fairy obvious that's what this person meant
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CC0Q9QEwAQ

touched by god.. ok there is a hand there...

Default Shard Economics

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    None of these shenanigans cost Turbine a dime nor did they devalue anyone's stache of shards.
    Well you are half right. Turbine is not damaged in the short run by the distortion in the market due to a concentration of AS in the hands of exploiters. However, the value of a stack of shards in a non-exploiters hands will diminish. "Why?" you ask, because that concentration of shards means that prices of high end items will rise, and thus the value of pre-existing hordes of shards will go down (as in you won't be able to buy as much high-end stuff as before).

Now this does impact Turbine in the medium to long run as shard buyers (as opposed to shard traders) will be less likely to buy new shards as the stuff they want is more expensive.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234