Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton_Seraph View Post
    I do partly agree with the OP, things that reach the live servers should be finished product. Yet most updates require hotfixes.
    That's simply because we, by continuing to play, make that the most cost effective way to do things.

Can it be vegan if the animal died of natural causes?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Gotta say this is my favorite part of any of these major exploit happenings....

the time right after the exploit has been fixed...

all the folks who jump onto second or third accounts and come to the forums pleading that its all Turbines fault for not checking their code properly and that "people" were just using it as it was written.

Of course, no one actually used the exploit! its all Hypothetical!

IF I used it, it wouldnt be my fault.. so I shouldnt get banned!

Rock on!

Shh, just go back and use your primal screams, cocoons, and cr:20 liches on your low lvl TR toons, till they do not decide to investigate combat logs. And you know a lot of tricks about multiple accounting. At least you make it obvious how you would behave if you exploited, which ofc. u never do, never will, and have never done.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    I also know a few put in time out, but I think Turbine made a mistake here. Apparently the items were not taken away, and all my guild is talking about now was that it was clearly worth a five day time out. I doubt the people in my guild are unusual in this regard. I hope he who is not here is wrong about the items, but I haven't heard about them being taken from anyone. The timeouts are not going to stop the take it for all it's worth mentality here.
    So, five day ban for gaining a mountain of loot that would take most players 100 X that amount of time to farm.

Sign me up next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasys View Post
    Now just to ban the cheaters from the forums...
    /applause
    There is no free lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhik View Post
    Stupidity and sheer negligence towards the quality of a product developed by multimillion company should have the same extent of repercussions if not larger than taking advantage of the mentioned stupidity.
    Given the fact, priority in a just scenario ought to be put into an internal investigation.
    Users of this product simply put, only played the cards they where dealt with, wonderfully if I might add.
    Garbage. Everyone knows item duping is illegal, whether the coding allows it or not.

Turbine has their share of blame - afterall, the game is their work - but whoever exploited knows they were wrong, and should be punished accordingly.

The real question, though, is how Turbine will punish those who flow cash into their game.
    "When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken."
    Dak'kon.

Community Member HernandoCortez's Avatar

Plenty of Paladins on the forums, huh?
    ;D

EXTREME PREJUDICE™ - by Turbine.
    GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.
    LMAO! M...D...? Seriously? - You have received an infraction...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HernandoCortez View Post
    ;D

yes, but our class is nerfed as we don't get a smite troll ability
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!

Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasys View Post
    Now just to ban the cheaters from the forums...
    Thats another reason I like sub games. If an account is banned it includes the ability to post on the forums. If someone wants to make a troll account to post on the forums after the ban they pay 15 bucks a month to do so.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Quote Originally Posted by HernandoCortez View Post
    ;D

Mr. T has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Can it be vegan if the animal died of natural causes?
    No, that's carrion eater.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Vint View Post
    I cannot say that I agree with the exploiters and their justification for using them, but I must say that I am eager to see if/when we see the mass bannings.

After/if we see this, I will be the first person that comes back to these threads when the new trend of threads are "why can't I find a group?" Won't bother me much as I short man or solo, but your demand for blood will only hurt yourself, many other people that can't solo, and the bottom line that WB demands every quarter.
    I can solo or group either way just fine and know plenty who think the dirtbags should be banned me I think they should be horsewhip and left in the village stocks to be public humiliated and more.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Quote Originally Posted by bartharok View Post
    I dont think youll hear from the ones that get punished. Not for a while, anyways.
    Interestingly enough, in-game bans and forum bans are separate. Which is strange considering that you now use your in-game login for the forums.

Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by g4b3 View Post
    Shh, just go back and use your primal screams, cocoons, and cr:20 liches on your low lvl TR toons, .
    Youve posted this assumption that people you disagree with are using ED abilities at low levels a few times now. Citation needed.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

I don't think they should be "punished", but their duped items should surely go poof.

Of course, if they haven't already transformed their 20+ scales into armors and such - I imagine doing that would "laundry" the duping.
    "When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken."
    Dak'kon.

I don't.
    The blade itself incites to deeds of violence.
    Highlanders Cannith - Kalimah, Calimah, Rustymonster, Kraps, Nepheli, Wurshuper

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by g4b3 View Post
    Shh, just go back and use your primal screams, cocoons, and cr:20 liches on your low lvl TR toons, till they do not decide to investigate combat logs. And you know a lot of tricks about multiple accounting. At least you make it obvious how you would behave if you exploited, which ofc. u never do, never will, and have never done.

I almost forgot about the Lashing out at anyone who points out that exploits are bad!

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

How are donuts not vegan? I've never seen any with meat inside.

Though if you think about it that'd just be awesome . . . imagine pulled pork inside a donut? Just thinking abouth that made me gain 2 pounds.
    Ask and you shall receive:

http://peculiarfare.wordpress.com/20...op-sloppy-joe/

Also, Vegan for health is meh. I went Paleo. Reduce the amount of carbs and sugars, eat stuff with pro-nutrients and no anti-nutrients (no corn, no rice, no soy, no beans) and you get your energy from animal fat instead of carbs. I've lost 40lbs since June, feel fit for the first time in years, gaining muscle mass, my sugar problems (hypoglycemia) are disappearing, and I can eat all the steak fat, chicken skin, pork rinds and bacon I want!
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Disagree somewhat a lot of buyers knew about what was happening and took advantage they should be punished as well by the loss of what hey bought with no return of what they used to buy the duplicated items plus a 3 day ban.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Community Member

Mr. T has spoken.
    silence foul beast before i slay you with my.. no, wait, forum paladins are more gimped than actual paladins and forum trolls are just as brokenly OP as your beloved p2w monks
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast