Default Absolutely Maximum Wisdom

This isn't about build viability or anything like that. This is about pure, raw, "how high can I possibly get my wisdom". Here's what I've come up with:

Human Druid 17/monk 3 completionist/epic completionist

18 Base
    7 Level Up
    7 Tome
    2 Completionist
    8 Enhancements (17 HoS, 17 NW, 12 each in all 3 monk enhancement trees, 10 in human tree)
    4 Ultimate Ocean Stance (better than the incredibly crappy capstone)
    10 Epic Destinies (6 destiny, 4 twists)
    3 Epic Feats
    12 Enhancement
    4 Insightful
    1 Exceptional
    2 Quality (DoJ helm)
    2 Alchemical (LoB item)
    2 Profane (Litany of the Dead)
    2 Guild
    2 Yugo
    2 Lasting Potion
    3 action boost
    ---
    91 Wis

Have I missed ANYTHING?
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

As a side note, that with Best Evocation gear would yield a maximum Earthquake DC (basic, no debuffs included) of:

10 Base
    40 Stat
    9 (8th level spell + heighten)
    3 Sorcerer past lives
    6 Evocation item
    2 Evocation yellow augment
    1 Shadowscale armor
    1 Quality (gauntlets of the arcane soldier)
    1 TF two-handed weapon
    2 SF/ISF feats
    1 Arcane Initiate PL feat
    3 Exalted Angel bonus
    ---
    79 DC before all debuffs

Did I miss anything?

Anyway, if you REALLY want to maximize your DC you'd probably at minimum drop 1 Great Wis epic feat for Epic Evocation focus and 2 twists for the Evo DC boosters from Magister and Draconic Incarnation, leaving you with only a 39 from wis but netting you 6 more DC. Jiggering enhancement points around is a wash either way--lose 2 wis to gain 1 DC. So absolute max DC (before any debuff effects) is probably 84. That ain't too bad.
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

You can actually get a +3 alchemical bonus if you pick up one of the +3 Potions of Reason from the text collector in house D

Quote Originally Posted by LegendMaker1 View Post
    You can actually get a +3 alchemical bonus if you pick up one of the +3 Potions of Reason from the text collector in house D
    Except that's Int not Wis. That guy has int, cha, strength and dex pots but no wis, sadly.
    I edited a book!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    This isn't about build viability or anything like that. This is about pure, raw, "how high can I possibly get my wisdom". Here's what I've come up with:

Human Druid 17/monk 3 completionist/epic completionist

18 Base
    7 Level Up
    7 Tome
    2 Completionist
    8 Enhancements (17 HoS, 17 NW, 12 each in all 3 monk enhancement trees, 10 in human tree)
    4 Ultimate Ocean Stance (better than the incredibly crappy capstone)
    10 Epic Destinies (6 destiny, 4 twists)
    3 Epic Feats
    12 Enhancement
    4 Insightful
    1 Exceptional
    2 Quality (DoJ helm)
    2 Alchemical (LoB item)
    2 Profane (Litany of the Dead)
    2 Guild
    2 Yugo
    2 Lasting Potion
    3 action boost
    ---
    91 Wis

Have I missed ANYTHING?
    net 1 from change one of your twists to : Acute Instincts: Passive Bonus: While raged, you gain +[0/1/2] wisdom, +[2/4/6] balance, heal, listen, spot, search, concentration and +[1/2/3] insight bonus to saves vs traps.
    net 2 from Cookies.. Eat all five Abishai Cookies! You now have +2 attack and damage, a +2 profane bonus to Natural Armor, and a +4 profane bonus to Intelligence, Charisma and Wisdom for 10 minutes.

+10 from Shiradi for the Audience with the queen for the +10 to stats for 5 minutes 1x/rest
    Last edited by JOTMON; 09-01-2015 at 07:12 AM.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

If you have bard in party he can boosts you with +2 WIS...