Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Default Heroic or Epic DQ Raid

Probably a dumb question but when farming DQ raid for torc do you recommend heroic or epic? I've been doing heroic because I've been told it has a smaller table.
    Falsity is changing the truth;
    Ignorance is not realizing the truth;
    Incompetence is being unable to grasp the truth; And
    Escape is running from the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by Parn View Post
    Probably a dumb question but when farming DQ raid for torc do you recommend heroic or epic? I've been doing heroic because I've been told it has a smaller table.
    That might be true because the epic raid can drop shards, but I'm not really sure if that cuts into named item drops. What is very important is your 20th completion. If you do your 20th completion on epic you will get a list of shards. If you do your 20th completion on heroic you will get a list of raid items.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    That might be true because the epic raid can drop shards, but I'm not really sure if that cuts into named item drops. What is very important is your 20th completion. If you do your 20th completion on epic you will get a list of shards. If you do your 20th completion on heroic you will get a list of raid items.
    Gotcha. Thank you for the swift response.
    Falsity is changing the truth;
    Ignorance is not realizing the truth;
    Incompetence is being unable to grasp the truth; And
    Escape is running from the truth...

Default Mis-Linked Items

Hey Ginger, first of all I love how you keep this post up to date and relevant. keep up the good work.

On the list below, your link to Legendary Compliance actually takes you to the Legendary Wild Frost page. Also your Greensteel item links do not function, though there may not be a way to fix that

Head: Legendary Pansophic Circlet*, Legendary Drow Sage's Cowl, Legendary Compliance , Legendary Unbreakable Stormreach Guardian's Helm, Legendary Hardened Hide, Epic Halcyonia*, Epic Eloquence*, Epic Minos Legens*, Epic Mushroom Cap

Thanks so much for this build, I working on it right now over on Khyber.

Quote Originally Posted by Elxxia View Post
    Hey Ginger, first of all I love how you keep this post up to date and relevant. keep up the good work.

On the list below, your link to Legendary Compliance actually takes you to the Legendary Wild Frost page. Also your Greensteel item links do not function, though there may not be a way to fix that

Head: Legendary Pansophic Circlet*, Legendary Drow Sage's Cowl, Legendary Compliance , Legendary Unbreakable Stormreach Guardian's Helm, Legendary Hardened Hide, Epic Halcyonia*, Epic Eloquence*, Epic Minos Legens*, Epic Mushroom Cap

Thanks so much for this build, I working on it right now over on Khyber.
    Hi Elxxia, thanks for the note, I fixed the Compliance link, but as far as I can tell the LGS links are an issue on YourDDO's end so going to leave the links as is for now and hope it gets fixed on the other side.

I'm glad your enjoying the build post, ty for saying and good luck with yours

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334