Default Looking for a buddy to loot farm Twilight Forge and Titan awakes with

Hello
    Im looking for a buddy who interested in farming this for loot.
    You would have to have patient as I will be doing it straight from Wiki and what I have learned from the forums.
    Going in overpowered of course, so epic capped people would be fine.
    This could be an on going farm as its a raid but you get the idea.

Flower sniffers is fine also.

I have read that it is soloable,figuring out how to get by without ddoor while maintenance is going on.
    I have a pet so that will help and can self heal.

If interested just send me a private message and will work out a time to run it.

Thanks in advance.

You need 3 people for red puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    You need 3 people for red puzzle.
    Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Rakuda13 View Post
    Dog
    would be very difficult to get them into position to turn the valves, dogs in ddo sink instead of swim.

would be totally up for it ... though I would prefer to do a bit of "flower sniffing" in there, since so far I have always only zerged through^^

oh and ... toon:
    Myriellah - level 23 atm and yes I'm flagged - shuriken monk/ranger/rogue (just soloed (elite-streaking with hire-who spent most of the time dead, but at least I had long-lasting deathward xD) EE ID, EE Unquiet Graves and EE Lost Thread ... so at least not a complete gimp^^)
    Argonessen (mains):
    Myriellah (Stargazer II), Xryn (Pale Master), Ryaleen (Air Savant), Mayeena (Assassin)
    Leader and founder of the ShadowThieves guild

Community Member

I thought Titan was broken, and on the unofficial list of broken things. Last I saw was that you can't hit the Titan with the laser because he gets up just as soon as he is hit with a pilar.

I really hope this still isn't the case though because it would be fun to do Titan again.

Was wondering, would you be so kinda as to let me tag along one of the runs? Recently made a character where I wanna max favor, and missing these.

Hit me up as Ahrty or Pewny ingame
    Characters on Argonessen: Frotgar Stonefoot (Badass heal-daddy) - Dwarf Cleric 20 | Baerin Arkenett (hagglebard) - Drow Bard 9 | Duplolas Duilthran (Intimitank) - Drow Fighter 6 | Kempe Knive ("Exploiter" ranger) - Human Ranger 18 / Rogue 1 / Monk 1 | Pewny Mortals - WF Barbarian 7 (Frenzied Cratesmasher)

Quote Originally Posted by ZexionII View Post
    Recently made a character where I wanna max favor
    Here, sir, is where your mistake is. As someone who's attempting this, for your own sanity, don't try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

Well, my current progress is 3296. Done most level 15 and below, apart from ADQ2 (which I will probably give a shot this weekend) and the 2 titan quests (partly due to requiring 3 people, partly due to the word that titan currently rises really fast from the pillars).

Going strong, still enjoying it. But we will see how I feel when it comes to some of the epic-only quests I have to do on EE and the challenges :P
    Characters on Argonessen: Frotgar Stonefoot (Badass heal-daddy) - Dwarf Cleric 20 | Baerin Arkenett (hagglebard) - Drow Bard 9 | Duplolas Duilthran (Intimitank) - Drow Fighter 6 | Kempe Knive ("Exploiter" ranger) - Human Ranger 18 / Rogue 1 / Monk 1 | Pewny Mortals - WF Barbarian 7 (Frenzied Cratesmasher)

PM have been sent,looks like I got two willing to go through the torture so far.
    Diffentently will be flower sniffing,I have been going as far as i can solo and doing a little scouting.
    Should be a low pressure time in there,anybody else just send a PM if Interested or a letter in game to Takoctopus.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ZexionII View Post
    Well, my current progress is 3296. Done most level 15 and below, apart from ADQ2 (which I will probably give a shot this weekend) and the 2 titan quests (partly due to requiring 3 people, partly due to the word that titan currently rises really fast from the pillars).

Going strong, still enjoying it. But we will see how I feel when it comes to some of the epic-only quests I have to do on EE and the challenges :P
    You'll probably be fine up to like 4400 or 4500... and then start to hate it as everything gets so tough. I'm trying to grind out the last 43 of it I need, most of which is challenges, and sitting at 4,885/4,928. EE FoT is the only quest I don't have done, and then the rest is in challenges.

As to the OP, good luck. It's not that bad once you understand it but it can *suck* if you get bad groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

Argo has several "titan experts" that are still willing to run the raid. IE peeps that know all the puzzles in the pre raid and know all the tasks in the raid. Im one of them. Im always willing to help people get completions and have a few of the other experts in my friend list.

The problem is I hear its broke and impossible to finish, cant verify this myself because I haven't ran it in a few months so may have to wait for it to get fixed which is scary because its a long forgotton raid.

If it does get fixed Id be happy to help

-Gem
    Gemdeath (Gimp Completionist)
    Wolfclan Wharfrat Furios and others. Yes my grammer sucks

Quote Originally Posted by mondo View Post
    Argo has several "titan experts" that are still willing to run the raid. IE peeps that know all the puzzles in the pre raid and know all the tasks in the raid. Im one of them. Im always willing to help people get completions and have a few of the other experts in my friend list.

The problem is I hear its broke and impossible to finish, cant verify this myself because I haven't ran it in a few months so may have to wait for it to get fixed which is scary because its a long forgotton raid.

If it does get fixed Id be happy to help

-Gem
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/427252

Broke? Yes. Impossible? No.

A group without much experience will likely fail the raid. Even a group with experience might have trouble completing as the timing needs to be extremely precise, but it is NOT impossible. I decided to lead one for the favor a week ago and we completed. Our key players that were assigned roles however, had done this countless times and we quickly figured out how to work around the bug.

Basically, the Titan will get back up roughly 2 seconds after being knocked down. I was the one breaking the pillars and the best advice I can give you is to call for the laser to fire before you give the last hit on the pillar. And the laser guy will have to be quick on firing it when it is called. The one pillar we failed the person on the laser delayed only by a second or two and it was enough to miss the shot. It almost needs to be simultaneous with the Titan hitting the ground, and I'm not exaggerating.
    Distributed - Currently on life 80.