Smile DDOGamer: Ranking the Favor Rewards

The best favor awards,

-> in order of favorite favorness.

Great post! I totally agree, the bank space is the 1st thing I want/need (I'm a massive 2 handed sword fighting fan) so the extra space really comes in handy, still though...even with 120 slots, I still need more lol

Great list, and for the most part I agree with you!

One minor correction, though. Artificer is not free for VIP, so it is either earning it through favor or buying it. It is (in my opinion) one of the hardest rewards to unlock, as you need a lot of stars from the challenges to make it to 150, and some of those are tricky.

Just for completeness, Drow and Favored Soul are also not included in the VIP subscription.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by xMund View Post
    One minor correction, though. Artificer is not free for VIP, so it is either earning it through favor or buying it. It is (in my opinion) one of the hardest rewards to unlock, as you need a lot of stars from the challenges to make it to 150, and some of those are tricky
    Good catch, I must have bought Artificer at some point and forgot. Thanks!

You underrate Yugoloth potions.

1000pp per 15 min is nothing (less than half the costs of Haste potions) and they have various uses.

- +1 DC for casters (excluding Wizards that aren't Pale Masters unless they have 150% fort). Slow SP regen on the Int pots is too small to be significant but it is there.
    - +40-48hp for certain situations at high level (5% attack speed penalty hurts but there are definitely situations when it is worth it)
    - +4 or +5 AC on low level TRs (Wisdom pot beneficial side effect is +4 AC; defensively centered monks get 5 overall)

Also the PDK favor offers the ability to get slots on your CITW weapons, which is huge. CITW weapons include the best THF weapon, the best TWF DPS weapon, the best TWF anti-trash weapon and somewhat OK weapons for other builds, and perfecting those items requries 375 PDK favor even if you are not using the set bonus.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.