Default Rather than posting individual things to QA, heres all my bugs/ideas in one thread

If you want elaboration on any point, just message me. or reply in this thread.

bugs:
    - Electrical (lightning beam) traps all invisible, see "recovering the tome" mission for example but happening all missions. Electric fields still visible

- Improved wild empath (druid/ranger) . the dominate effect currently cant be dispelled with dismiss charm ability

- Bug: Inventory not updating icons to show whats usable and whats not when you change level/umd skill etc. you have to move the item.

- Arcane archer: fear arrows , paralysis arrows working on constructs and undead... surely not..

- Should be able to cast good berry anywhere, since you can only EAT them in tavern locations.

- Dilletante - Artificer - reading a conjure bolts scroll did nothing.\
    - Dilletante - Monk - Still getting wisdom bonus to ac, when i'm not centred.

- Ki bolt: is not directional with mouse like it should be, fires only in one plane (no z axis) or at selected target: also seems very weak even for pure monk

- ALt-tab (changing from full screen to window) , stuffs up the aspect ratio, you always need to set and unset it.

- Paladins can use wand of repair serious and shouldnt be able to,

- Enemies still keep attacking even after you go down, they shouldnt. Especially if theres other enemies around, once you go unconscious they should
    lose all aggro on you, unless they're specifically out to eat you (like beasts/animals)

Suggestions:
    - Weapon animations: New: Piercing 1-handed and piercing 2-weapon. no more slashing with piercing weapons.

- poison traps, doing too high damage in addition to their poisoning effect,
    biggest example in level 3 quest: redfang the unruled. alternative -> add a shrine in lower part possible in room with named troll
    consider changing the damage to a damage over time effect. Gives players chance to neutralise poison, or cast new level 1 druid/ranger spell slow poison.

- Some more interesting dilletante abilities for half-elves via enhancements, rogue is good atm, many other dilletante abilities are boring.

- Skeletal Knights,
    give them 2 equipment slots like druid pets, but they can wield a shield of your choice and main hand weapon (1 handed any sort even exotics)
    more animations (and show wielded weapon and shield) especially passive walking at casters side instead of always ready to fight animation.

- Kobold pirates (namely ones in searing heights/bazarre) are lawful? shouldnt be lawful.. neutral at best, mostly chaotic

- Teleport location change: Crafting hall -> now in house cannith not kundarak.

- Dragonmark orien- teleport locations, different to arcane spell/clickies one.:
    ( Teleports to mailboxes of each WARD /harbour. Including meridia + portable hole)
    You always wondered how those orien couriers got around, they know where the mailboxes are

- Make hireling aggressive/defensive/passive into one button (rotates through modes when you click it) to allow 6 custom abilities on hotbar
    Rework all hirelings abilities to use new enhancments. (and now 6 hireling specific abilities)
    example for cleric hireling: Cure target, Raise dead, Turn undead use ability (like divine vitality), attack spell, buff spell, special feat/spell (like dragonmark use or diplomacy etc).
    Outside of the 2 must have abilties for their "class" and the few hidden must haves like remove blindness, curse, disease poison for clerics
    the rest can be made thematic, with ability choices based on their fears, personalities etc would just add that little something.

- Some evil disciple hirelings with use inflict spells to cure palemasters and friendly undead.
    ie. for each level ; one cleric hireling is a good+ divine vitality one, and one is a inflict/offensive spell caster one.

- Make all named items with spell charges scale their caster level with user (like miseries web)
    other items should have the caster level randomly generated not always minimum (usually unusable if offensive spell)

- Epic Restless isles (twilight forge), with 2-3 extra quests

- Wall of fire and other persistant fire effects or fire status creatures (or afflicted) should catch grease alight too

- For early quests: Tear of dhakaan, Stromvaulds mine, either move the entrance to the appropriate ward (house K) or
    put referers in house K tavern (which explains the favor gain) that tell you to go to the questgivers
    (can still get the quest at questgiver without talking to the referer)
    the referer will congratulate you when you complete the quest whether or not you talked to him before and give you a few coins.

- Rework all conversations for old quest givers to have less pages of interaction with no choices for player.
    House D depths quests for example. Click ok 6 times in a row to accept a quest is not fun.

- Quests: ghost of a chance, take away the creature locked levers and doors, so you can achieve entry different ways., stealth, bard song etc
    Dirty laundry: you now fail to get any xp for the sneak in if you destroy any of the launderers doors. You can pick them or use barrel switch
    to get the bonus.

- New metamagic: Widen - to increase area of effect of spells and width of line/ray spells. for X more spellpoints.

- New deity favored weapons: for each faith: you Just need an icon, a level 6 special ability(can be an existing in game spell/ability) and a weapon
    and you can add literally hundreds.

- Enchant weapons, listed as a cleric level 1 spell but not in spell list
    - Quests: Sunken sewer, too quick - add extra finish requirement to get to the exit rope (possibly going past the warlock if he spawns)

- Running through Sewer water pouring from ceiling and taking damage in underwater sewer swim ,
    low chance of a infliction of random normal disease. (long duration but slower effect time than magical diseases)

- Kobold pirates (namely ones in searing heights/bazarre) are lawful? shouldnt be lawful.. neutral at best, mostly chaotic

-any reason for this? kobolds are usually lawful evil ....why they should be mostly chaotic?

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosprism View Post
    - Arcane archer: fear arrows , paralysis arrows working on constructs and undead... surely not..

- Paladins can use wand of repair serious and shouldnt be able to,
    Fear: Since they made poison effect the same, it isn't far stretch to include fear. I would treat it as WAI for now, honestly.

Repair: Sounds like an oops due to bladeforged which should be able to use such wands as a paladin. (if I recall correctly)

I would like to see more user tools and some bug fixes.

1. Ability to mail more then one item.
    2. Mail BtC items to other characters on my account without having to use the shared bank as a transfer hole.
    3. As P2P and ViP why can't I have the extra backpack slot without having to purchase?
    4. As P2P and ViP why is there a restriction on shared bank account?
    5. Better guild ranking system.
    6. Improved guild bank and access based on ranking system.

All gear that is above ml20 should be considered Epic level and no level restrictions, reason being; I want to enjoy using it for more then 2 or 3 levels.
    All +8 items should be ml 13, +5 ml 9, +6 ml 11, +8 ml 13 etc. you get the point.
    Fix Pali dili feat.
    Pali smite recharge should be 60 seconds versus 90 seconds.
    Symbol of pain and others like it effects disappear when caster dies.
    Ability to dismiss buffs.
    Dps meter or perhaps a contribution meter versus the kill counter or just a bar graph based on action performed.
    In a fight with a lot of effects it's hard to see the floating warnings of some buff that expired, need something better.
    Fot, fix the broken record.
    Remove dungeon alert.

Community Member

Druids need a Sharknado spell. Just my 2 cents.

Enemies still keep attacking even after you go down, they shouldnt. Especially if theres other enemies around, once you go unconscious they should
    lose all aggro on you, unless they're specifically out to eat you (like beasts/animals)
    This assumes that they don't want to mutilate your body for killing one of their buddies.

Honestly, this ain;t a bug...

- Enemies still keep attacking even after you go down, they shouldnt. Especially if theres other enemies around, once you go unconscious they should
    Ever hear of double tapping or dead checking?

Suggestions:
    - Weapon animations: New: Piercing 1-handed and piercing 2-weapon. no more slashing with piercing weapons.

- poison traps, doing too high damage in addition to their poisoning effect,
    biggest example in level 3 quest: redfang the unruled. alternative -> add a shrine in lower part possible in room with named troll
    consider changing the damage to a damage over time effect. Gives players chance to neutralise poison, or cast new level 1 druid/ranger spell slow poison.

- Some more interesting dilletante abilities for half-elves via enhancements, rogue is good atm, many other dilletante abilities are boring.

- Skeletal Knights,
    give them 2 equipment slots like druid pets, but they can wield a shield of your choice and main hand weapon (1 handed any sort even exotics)
    more animations (and show wielded weapon and shield) especially passive walking at casters side instead of always ready to fight animation.

- Teleport location change: Crafting hall -> now in house cannith not kundarak.

- Dragonmark orien- teleport locations, different to arcane spell/clickies one.:
    ( Teleports to mailboxes of each WARD /harbour. Including meridia + portable hole)
    You always wondered how those orien couriers got around, they know where the mailboxes are

- Running through Sewer water pouring from ceiling and taking damage in underwater sewer swim ,
    low chance of a infliction of random normal disease. (long duration but slower effect time than magical diseases)
    Great Suggestions!

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

- Rework all conversations for old quest givers to have less pages of interaction with no choices for player.
    House D depths quests for example. Click ok 6 times in a row to accept a quest is not fun.
    You want less dialogue from NPC's?

Funny, I want the opposite. Clicking ok 6 times in a row barely qualifies as a 1st world problem never mind an actual problem.

Posting bugs on the forums is a waste of time. If you want them to be look at, you'll need to submit a bug report:

http://ddobugs.turbine.com/ics/suppo...=classic&deptI

Maybe it IS a waste of time, but posting this same list directly into the official bug report zone will be just as unhelpful I think.

If they're not going to read it here they're not there either, and the bug reporting system wants 1 submission for each bug it'll take ages to do it that way. Also they want a lot
    of 90% irrelevant data from me each time, and i'm sure a lot dont even get looked at anyway.

When I say less dialogue, I just mean less false interaction with the questgiver. Go talk to the depth chain questgivers you'll understand.

There is about 6 windows of this conversation you arent making any choices in, you're just click ok 6 times. Everything he says and your scripted replies can go on one page.

Only creatures with Intelligence over a certain amount should go back to a near dead guy to tap him. I remember the game a while ago actually did work this way , that when a target went UNCO it went down as far as the AI was concerned.. now it just keeps attacking you even when unco. It's a plot to steal our siberys cakes!

Kobolds should have the alignment of whatever group they're hanging around with. these kobold pirates are living as pirates, they turned their backs on their normal communal lawful evil lifestyle years ago, they're cavorting with bugbears !.
    These pirates are chaotic in behavior , at least neutral .

Community Member

So they should assume you're dead?

Suggestions:
    While the whole swinging a piercing weapon thing only bothers me a tiny bit... the animations are in general awkward, especially TWF. Like, crazy spin around, or the running butterfly swimming technique. Why not just copy some martial art technique?

- Make hireling aggressive/defensive/passive into one button (rotates through modes when you click it) to allow 6 custom abilities on hotbar
    +1

Also, either adjust the settings of the defensive AI/put different versions on different hires, or add a new mode to the effect "help but stay out of trouble".
    I'm really sick and tired of healer hirelings desperately trying to pull aggro to "protect" me*, ending in their demise should they succeed. BTW, why do the hires seem to have some ridiculous incite scores. Like, I bring down a mob down to 25%, the hire hits it for a sliver with sound burst... and the monster goest straight for the hire.

*Unless it was changed (it's been a while...), it may actually be WAI, but if so... why?

Pun intended.

Wow, I missed this one:

What, so you customize how they can ignore your commands?

I think this is a great idea, but the realization is that no matter how you customize them, their AI is to do everything they can to aggro everything in sight, only to run to the nearest trap and commit suicide…