If you want elaboration on any point, just message me. or reply in this thread.
- Electrical (lightning beam) traps all invisible, see "recovering the tome" mission for example but happening all missions. Electric fields still visible
- Improved wild empath (druid/ranger) . the dominate effect currently cant be dispelled with dismiss charm ability
- Bug: Inventory not updating icons to show whats usable and whats not when you change level/umd skill etc. you have to move the item.
- Arcane archer: fear arrows , paralysis arrows working on constructs and undead... surely not..
- Should be able to cast good berry anywhere, since you can only EAT them in tavern locations.
- Dilletante - Artificer - reading a conjure bolts scroll did nothing.\
- Dilletante - Monk - Still getting wisdom bonus to ac, when i'm not centred.
- Ki bolt: is not directional with mouse like it should be, fires only in one plane (no z axis) or at selected target: also seems very weak even for pure monk
- ALt-tab (changing from full screen to window) , stuffs up the aspect ratio, you always need to set and unset it.
- Paladins can use wand of repair serious and shouldnt be able to,
- Enemies still keep attacking even after you go down, they shouldnt. Especially if theres other enemies around, once you go unconscious they should
lose all aggro on you, unless they're specifically out to eat you (like beasts/animals)
- Weapon animations: New: Piercing 1-handed and piercing 2-weapon. no more slashing with piercing weapons.
- poison traps, doing too high damage in addition to their poisoning effect,
biggest example in level 3 quest: redfang the unruled. alternative -> add a shrine in lower part possible in room with named troll
consider changing the damage to a damage over time effect. Gives players chance to neutralise poison, or cast new level 1 druid/ranger spell slow poison.
- Some more interesting dilletante abilities for half-elves via enhancements, rogue is good atm, many other dilletante abilities are boring.
- Skeletal Knights,
give them 2 equipment slots like druid pets, but they can wield a shield of your choice and main hand weapon (1 handed any sort even exotics)
more animations (and show wielded weapon and shield) especially passive walking at casters side instead of always ready to fight animation.
- Kobold pirates (namely ones in searing heights/bazarre) are lawful? shouldnt be lawful.. neutral at best, mostly chaotic
- Teleport location change: Crafting hall -> now in house cannith not kundarak.
- Dragonmark orien- teleport locations, different to arcane spell/clickies one.:
( Teleports to mailboxes of each WARD /harbour. Including meridia + portable hole)
You always wondered how those orien couriers got around, they know where the mailboxes are
- Make hireling aggressive/defensive/passive into one button (rotates through modes when you click it) to allow 6 custom abilities on hotbar
Rework all hirelings abilities to use new enhancments. (and now 6 hireling specific abilities)
example for cleric hireling: Cure target, Raise dead, Turn undead use ability (like divine vitality), attack spell, buff spell, special feat/spell (like dragonmark use or diplomacy etc).
Outside of the 2 must have abilties for their "class" and the few hidden must haves like remove blindness, curse, disease poison for clerics
the rest can be made thematic, with ability choices based on their fears, personalities etc would just add that little something.
- Some evil disciple hirelings with use inflict spells to cure palemasters and friendly undead.
ie. for each level ; one cleric hireling is a good+ divine vitality one, and one is a inflict/offensive spell caster one.
- Make all named items with spell charges scale their caster level with user (like miseries web)
other items should have the caster level randomly generated not always minimum (usually unusable if offensive spell)
- Epic Restless isles (twilight forge), with 2-3 extra quests
- Wall of fire and other persistant fire effects or fire status creatures (or afflicted) should catch grease alight too
- For early quests: Tear of dhakaan, Stromvaulds mine, either move the entrance to the appropriate ward (house K) or
put referers in house K tavern (which explains the favor gain) that tell you to go to the questgivers
(can still get the quest at questgiver without talking to the referer)
the referer will congratulate you when you complete the quest whether or not you talked to him before and give you a few coins.
- Rework all conversations for old quest givers to have less pages of interaction with no choices for player.
House D depths quests for example. Click ok 6 times in a row to accept a quest is not fun.
- Quests: ghost of a chance, take away the creature locked levers and doors, so you can achieve entry different ways., stealth, bard song etc
Dirty laundry: you now fail to get any xp for the sneak in if you destroy any of the launderers doors. You can pick them or use barrel switch
to get the bonus.
- New metamagic: Widen - to increase area of effect of spells and width of line/ray spells. for X more spellpoints.
- New deity favored weapons: for each faith: you Just need an icon, a level 6 special ability(can be an existing in game spell/ability) and a weapon
and you can add literally hundreds.
- Enchant weapons, listed as a cleric level 1 spell but not in spell list
- Quests: Sunken sewer, too quick - add extra finish requirement to get to the exit rope (possibly going past the warlock if he spawns)
- Running through Sewer water pouring from ceiling and taking damage in underwater sewer swim ,
low chance of a infliction of random normal disease. (long duration but slower effect time than magical diseases)