Community Member

Default Phiarlan carnival chain, Partycrashers and Under the Big Top both missing 2 chests

Myself and a couple of guild members just completed the Phiarlan carnival chain on epic elite. (did a small problem on epic hard, all others on epic Elite). I didn't notice any thing wrong with either A Small Problem or The Snitch, however at the end of Partycrashers and Under the Big Top 2 of the chests were missing. each of these used to have 3 chest plus the epic chest when completed on epic elite. now they only have 1 chest plus the epic chest.

As a side note, a suggestion to simplify all the old eberron epic items;

convert all the current scrolls / seals / shards from each pack into scrolls / seals / shards specific just for the pack and not the individual items,... this would reduce the number of different items in the database, and make it simpler to assemble all of these items....

as an example, the scroll of the big top, scroll of the antique great axe, scroll of the brimstone verge, etc... would all get converted into "scroll of Phiarlan Carnival" same would go for the seals and shards for each item. then to make an item like the epic brimstone verge you would need a brimstone verge, a scroll of phiarlan carnival, a seal of phiarlan carnival, and a shard of phiarlan carnival...

just a suggestion, but i think it would be very helpful not only for reducing the size of the database a little and reducing the number of different types of scrolls/seals/shards everyone stores, it would also make a lot of the items much easier to assemble.

For a brief period of time, the Snitch had a 2nd chest on epic (wherein you could find Garos Malice base item) - a long-overdue fix ... and it's gone again as well.

I bug reported that one.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Quote Originally Posted by Protasious View Post
    Myself and a couple of guild members just completed the Phiarlan carnival chain on epic elite. (did a small problem on epic hard, all others on epic Elite). I didn't notice any thing wrong with either A Small Problem or The Snitch, however at the end of Partycrashers and Under the Big Top 2 of the chests were missing. each of these used to have 3 chest plus the epic chest when completed on epic elite. now they only have 1 chest plus the epic chest.

convert all the current scrolls / seals / shards from each pack into scrolls / seals / shards specific just for the pack and not the individual items,... this would reduce the number of different items in the database, and make it simpler to assemble all of these items....

as an example, the scroll of the big top, scroll of the antique great axe, scroll of the brimstone verge, etc... would all get converted into "scroll of Phiarlan Carnival" same would go for the seals and shards for each item. then to make an item like the epic brimstone verge you would need a brimstone verge, a scroll of phiarlan carnival, a seal of phiarlan carnival, and a shard of phiarlan carnival...

just a suggestion, but i think it would be very helpful not only for reducing the size of the database a little and reducing the number of different types of scrolls/seals/shards everyone stores, it would also make a lot of the items much easier to assemble.
    i would enjoy this for the simple fact that i'd have more space in my ingredients bags.
    Samurai Pizza Cats
    Ghallanda - || Mrchicken 15 rogue assassin ( life 3/???) ||Katsuu - 7 dark monk || Mrphish - 16 arti || Pixelation 16 wf bardbarian
    Sarlona - ||pixxel - 10 barbarian ||

Maybe because of this?
    https://www.ddo.com/en/update-19-patch-3-release-notes
    Corrected an issue where an extra Heroic chest was spawning alongside some Epic Chests in several quests on Epic Hard and Epic Elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleanincubus View Post
    There was a bug causing 2 chests to spawn on top of each other. This is unrelated to quests having multiple chests at higher difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Protasious View Post

Or we can have the full epic items to drop on the end chests, and each shard/seal/scrol can be converted to an epic token.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.